It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes Interview with Mark Owen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

A former member of SEAL Team 6, known by the pseudonym Mark Owen, recounts the raid that killed the world's most wanted man: Osama bin Laden. Scott Pelley reports.

(CBS News) His voice and face disguised and using the pseudonym Mark Owen, one of the Navy SEALs who participated in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden gives an exclusive interview to Scott Pelley. Owen, now retired,now retired, says the SEALs trained for the mission using a full-size replica of the bin Laden compound, and that a dress rehearsal was held for military top brass. And Owen refutes charges that
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 093030p://5026 by mike dangerously because: Fixed link.

edit on 093030p://5226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 093030p://5226 by mike dangerously because: editing.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
An interesting interview.Although we have gotten reports of OBL's being dead for 10 years now from various sources.I still have my doubts myself about the raid this is the most recent version of events they are still trying to get a definitive story for something that happened a year ago.It makes you wonder.

edit on 093030p://5126 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Part 2:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Part 3:

edit on 103030p://0426 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Part 4:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

A former member of SEAL Team 6, known by the pseudonym Mark Owen, recounts the raid that killed the world's most wanted man: Osama bin Laden. Scott Pelley reports.

(CBS News) His voice and face disguised and using the pseudonym Mark Owen, one of the Navy SEALs who participated in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden gives an exclusive interview to Scott Pelley. Owen, now retired,now retired, says the SEALs trained for the mission using a full-size replica of the bin Laden compound, and that a dress rehearsal was held for military top brass. And Owen refutes charges that
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 093030p://5026 by mike dangerously because: Fixed link.

edit on 093030p://5226 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 093030p://5226 by mike dangerously because: editing.

"His voice and face disguised"?
Maybe I haven't had enough cofffee, maybe I need to watch this with the sound up (and I can't because I'm at work), but how is that a disguise?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

The apparently rotoscoped another cgi face onto his.. I dunno exactly how they did it, my guess DD or ILM did ti for them but I can't say for sure as I haven't heard anyone come forward.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

explanation @ 2:40 in the first video.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I've never seen an active operator with a second chin.

He's very heavily disguised.

new topics

top topics

join