It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Birthers! Now Stay Calm and Watch your Language.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The story itself is fascinating, along with the list of other reports at the bottom of the article, but there's more to it than that. But I suppose I should offer my opinion first, I hear it's a good idea. My opinion is that it was forged. But I don't know what the intent was. Hide the father? The birthplace? I don't know. Anyway, to the article.

Is this a government operation? Is it a scientist with an agenda? Is it solid science? I lean towards "solid science."

Is it timed to influence the elections? Sure looks like it. Does that make it a foreign campaign contribution?

Why do they want to go so far as to make statements like this? Is Obama so bad for them that they're trying to elect Romney? If they hate Obama so much, what actions will Israel take if Obama wins?

Anyway, you know that I talk too much, so I'll shut up and give you a snippet from the article.

Since this is a site of Science and technology, there is a need to explain why this site dedicates a page to expose forgery about a document related to Mr. Barack Hussein Obama. Mr. Obama is the President of the USA that is currently the leader of the Free World, and the most powerful country in the Western hemisphere.

The analyses presented below reveal without a doubt that the Long-Form Birth Certificate of Mr. Obama is a fabricated, fake and forged document.

Below, we present two different means by which the PDF document of Long-Form Birth Certificate of Mr. Obama can be examined.
(They use Foxit Reader and Inkscape, a vector graphics program.)
www.science.co.il...

And here is the list of the other studies they suggest you look at:

•An expert analysis of the typography and layout of elements in the Long Form Birth certificate by Mara Zebest.
•An expert analysis of the typography and layout of elements in the Long Form Birth certificate. Full report by Mara Zebest.
•News Conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" revealing that the birth certificate is fake
•Why Obama's Birth Certificate Matters, Especially Now
•From A to Z: What's wrong with Obama's birth certificate?
•'Irrefutable' proof of Obama forgery
•Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged'
•Experts: Registrar stamps confirm Obama forgery
•A tale of two birth certificates
•Obama Blinked! Released His Long Form BC! Or DID HE? - Many Questions Still!
•That birth certificate is phony
•Hidden messages in Obama's birth certificate
•Layered colors 'simple proof' of Obama document forgery
•Comparison of the typography of Obama BC reveals that it is forged
They provide links.

I know the discussion can go two ways, the science of the analysis, and the various motivations and related questions. I know it's tempting to say that the Birth Certificate issue has been proven to be nonsense, but that's always struck me as a lazy way to discuss new information. Let's go for quality. Thanks.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
How many times has this BC is a forgery been proven wrong? The birthers have been proven wrong so many times it's not even funny anymore. And the reason why a lot of Israeli's like Romney over Obama is simple Romney is willing to go to war with Iran for Israel. Romney too much of a coward to serve his country is willing to let Americans die for the terrorist nation of Israel.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
People who use this argument simply reveal that they are not educated in the software that handles PDF documents.

From your source:

In brief, this simple analysis using just a viewing software reveals that the PDF document has been doctored by a graphics software.

No, it doesn't. It reveals the same layers that any similar document would reveal under the same treatment. I notice your "scientific" source didn't happen to analyze other documents to see if they behaved in a similar manner... (Which, by the way, has been tested here on ATS by ATS members.)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
A more interesting question to ask, since this certificate has been debated considerably, is why is Israel chiming in on the matter of Obama's birth...?

Few days ago we saw Putin support Romney as the best candidate for the next president, has Israel now decided that Romeny will best support their causes as well?

Are these two world countries intentionally trying to push their influence on the American elections for the candidate that will best support their goals?

I know i just added a lot more questions...

edit on 11-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

Few days ago we saw Putin support Romney as the best candidate for the next president, has Israel now decided that Romeny will best support their causes as well?

Where did you see that Putin supported Romney??

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Here you go.

President Vladimir Putin says Russia can work with Mitt Romney if he’s elected U.S. president, even though Romney has called Russia the United States’ “No. 1 geopolitical foe.”

“We’ll work with whichever president is elected by the American people. But our effort will be only as efficient as our partners will want it to be,” Mr. Putin said./

Source

I made a thread about it, that crashed and burned

The article infered that Romney would be the president for Russia to work with.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

Here you go.

President Vladimir Putin says Russia can work with Mitt Romney if he’s elected U.S. president, even though Romney has called Russia the United States’ “No. 1 geopolitical foe.”

“We’ll work with whichever president is elected by the American people. But our effort will be only as efficient as our partners will want it to be,” Mr. Putin said./

Source

I made a thread about it, that crashed and burned

The article infered that Romney would be the president for Russia to work with.

Putin didn't say he supported Romney.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I never stated he "said" anything....

I said Putin would support Romney if elected, which was the headline of the article. I brought this article up as it is the an instance of Russian opinion on the election.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

I never stated he "said" anything....

I said Putin would support Romney if elected, which was the headline of the article. I brought this article up as it is the an instance of Russian opinion on the election.

Lol. No, you said, "...we saw Putin support Romney as the best candidate". You can read your own post. The article says merely that Russia would try to cooperate with whoever is president.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

That is my interpretation of the article and the related articles i have read surrounding the issue.

Are you saying my opinion does not matter? Are you trying to repress me here?

If you have a problem with my argument please offer a counter argument, providing articles support what ever claim you wish to make.

But in my opinion, Russia and Israel seems to be leaning towards Romney in this election.

I just throwing things out there in hopes of making some connections, this is a conspiracy website after all.
You must work for Russia or Israel or both
Let lose, throw of your chains of inflexibility when it comes to speculation and intrigue.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

You're absolutely right, those are more interesting questions.

Is it timed to influence the elections? Sure looks like it. Does that make it a foreign campaign contribution?

Why do they want to go so far as to make statements like this? Is Obama so bad for them that they're trying to elect Romney? If they hate Obama so much, what actions will Israel take if Obama wins?
I'm assuming that Israel wants Romney to win. (Like there was any doubt, Charles?) My guess, but I think I'm wrong, is that if it looks like an Obama win, Israel starts the war this year. Better to have a chance of winning than being nibbled to death during a second four years of Obama.

I can't imagine Putin would want Obama out. Obama is no threat to him at all, while Romney might be.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

That is my interpretation of the article and the related articles i have read surrounding the issue.

Are you saying my opinion does not matter? Are you trying to repress me here?

If you have a problem with my argument please offer a counter argument, providing articles support what ever claim you wish to make.

But in my opinion, Russia and Israel seems to be leaning towards Romney in this election.

I just throwing things out there in hopes of making some connections, this is a conspiracy website after all.

I'm not trying to repress you, MDDoxs, but you didn't show anything in that article which would lead to the idea that Putin supports Romney in any way whatsover. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I agree with what you are saying, I believe Romney would be a greater ally to Israel then the Obama administration. Romney may be more inclined to extend foreign influence which may coincide with the goals of Israel.

The Putin connection was just an add on, i had alluded to exactly what you had mentioned in my failed thread. Romney, in my eyes, would be the worse of the two candidates to get into to office. I figured Romney we be more hardlined against Russian opposition. I just thought it interesting that such a public statement was made by Putin regarding the possibility of a Romeny victory.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Its okay, i take no offense in your criticism of my inference here.

As i just stated in my previous post, I found it interesting the Putin made such a statement about the possibility of a Romney victory.

I am reading between the lines here, i admit that it is a far reaching conclusion, but i found myself asking how come an article stating "Putin's Russia will work better with Obama" didnt appear, instead of the article i referenced. That’s all.

Lighten up.
From you previous posts i see you prefer to stay in the real world instead of making far reaching speculations and prefer to poke holes in speculations that don’t have peer reviewed journals attached. No fun in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Could you do us a favor and not link to such stupidity in the near future?

Much time has been wasted over a piece of paper.

Meanwhile, Rome burns.

Get over yourselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

Its okay, i take no offense in your criticism of my inference here.

As i just stated in my previous post, I found it interesting the Putin made such a statement about the possibility of a Romney victory.

I am reading between the lines here, i admit that it is a far reaching conclusion, but i found myself asking how come an article stating "Putin's Russia will work better with Obama" didnt appear, instead of the article i referenced. That’s all.

Lighten up.
From you previous posts i see you prefer to stay in the real world instead of making far reaching speculations and prefer to poke holes in speculations that don’t have peer reviewed journals attached. No fun in my opinion.

I've never demanded peer-reviewed papers. You could be thinking of someone else? I'm not mad at you, it's just that I've read some of Romney's and Putin's remarks about each other, and it surprised me that you said "we" saw Putin support Romney, when I had been keeping up with Putin lately.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How many times has this BC is a forgery been proven wrong? The birthers have been proven wrong so many times it's not even funny anymore. And the reason why a lot of Israeli's like Romney over Obama is simple Romney is willing to go to war with Iran for Israel. Romney too much of a coward to serve his country is willing to let Americans die for the terrorist nation of Israel.

That number is 4,327 times. No wait another thread just popped up.
4,328 times. Yep it's cuz Romney will blow up Muslims with them.
The way right wing politicians have been trying to pit Obama vs Israel
is downright treasonous IMO.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Dear VaterOrlaag,

Could you do us a favor and not link to such stupidity in the near future?

Much time has been wasted over a piece of paper.
I tried, but apparently failed, to point out that while the Birth Certificate issue is interesting in itself, it was the Israeli angle that struck me as more interesting at the moment.

I wouls appreciate it if you went back and used your skill to come up with answers to the questions I've posted. It seems that this is a definite signal from Israel, but I'm not quite sure of it's meaning. Care to help?

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. Sorry, I'm thinking about a new thread which is just as stupid and more offensive. I can't do you the favor of stopping, I'm a Maniac, Maniac!

top topics

join