It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15% of Ohio Republicans Credit Romney, Not Obama, for Killing Osama Bin Laden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
They don't really believe Romney had anything to do with OBL.

This is a classic example of hating Obama so much (for lies and mistruths which were told to them), that they state such things out of pure spite.

It is in fact this simple.
Read WND and you will understand. When you become so ignorantly polorized toward and ideology, no longer are you even an American. You are something else. You embody the rhetoric and talking points that you read and listen to everyday.

These people do not want the United States to be in a better place. They want their point of view to somehow be proven correct. It's mental illness.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Rewriting "history" is the fact that the intelligence infrastructure long in place long before Romney and Obama ever came in to the picture.

The military training and seal team 6 deserves 100% of the credit combination of elements we all know the current potus is agianst made the "Bin Laden" murder possible.

Only one candidate supports that infrastructure and that ain't Obama.

ok its obvious you know many of the details in the raid against bin laden.

why the hell did you forget the part where Obama made the final call to go into pakistan?

oh yeah, you are completely biased, never mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

LOL

I saw this on FOX News the other day! They didn't mention the Romney number, but they showed it. I was thinking.. wow how uninformed can you possibly be? How dedicated to supporting someone can you be without knowing anything about them? Attributing things they had nothing to do with to them. Hell, why not say he ended slavery, and shut down Vietnam while we are at it?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Sorry, Vic, but Romney can't be credited with ending slavery. According to Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), the Founding Fathers "Worked Tirelessly Until Slavery Was No More".

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by BenReclused

And tell me what is racist about that? You didn't answer the question the first time around. The GOP has a large portion of angry white men. Get over it, Graham admitted Republicans actively try to create them. All republicans do is cry and deny reality, like you are doing right now.

If I had written something similar about Blacks

Nope. If you said the same thing about a relevant racist black group then it would make sense. New Black Panther Party = full of angry black people.

Why you so race obsessed bro? You took a poll on republican intelligence and warped into something about race.

edit on 13-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Because you are so steeped in denial over your own racism that you had to ask what was wrong with your comment, I'll explain it in simple terms that might suit your feigned ignorance.

The USA is still 70% white. There's more than enough angry White men to go around....for a few decades at least. Once the baby boomers die maybe the country can progress a little bit.

That paragraph indicates an extreme contempt for the White population of the United States by claiming "There's more than enough angry White men to go around"! To make matters worse, you express a desire to see a large segment of that "White" population "die". That, "bro", is racism at it's "finest".

Why did he say "angry white guy"?, we all know that means racist white guys.

To insult someone because of their color, regardless of rather they are angry or not, is also an expression racism.

By denying the above, you are only deluding yourself.

If you said the same thing about a relevant racist black group then it would make sense.

You weren't talking about a "relevant racist" group! You were talking about White Americans. It seems that "moving the goal post" is your only defense. Your dishonesty doesn't surprise me in the least.

Why you so race obsessed bro?

That's a bit ironic coming from one that consistently calls White Republicans racists, and Black or Hispanic Republicans "tokens".

I'm not obsessed with race. I just find it very difficult to "stomach" your obvious, and extreme, hypocrisy.

You took a poll on republican intelligence and warped into something about race.

Nonsense! The results of ONE question on a standard political poll were "warped" into an indication of "republican intelligence". I only "warped" those results in a different direction. My conclusion is most likely more valid than yours.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 14-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join