It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15% of Ohio Republicans Credit Romney, Not Obama, for Killing Osama Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
clinton should of got obl on his watch, he probably could of..too bad, as far as romney goes he seems like a poor quality human being..its scary to think that many people would just blindly give him credit..as for obama i think he is a bit of a fraud, neither party is gonna have the answer to what ails america, its all fearmongering, bullying tactics and pretty complete lack of interest in finding common ground/solutions..happened on obama,s watch so he get credit for giveing the go ahead

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

Well...since it was his watch...and not at the beginning but a whole 3 1/2 years into his term..and since he did make the call...it seems fair to me that he's the one who will go down in history for having done so.

Hopefully, that is. If he wasn't remembered as such, it would be fraudulent.

edit on 9/11/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Apparently they are interviewing Neo and friends?

Yeah...I wonder how that good old-fashioned stand-on-your-own-two-feet conservatism is working for them down there in old Mississip?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I am independent as I do not buy into either political party, but I have a "liberal" bias. I only agree with republicans like 2% of the time. They have awful ideas, it's not my fault. I don't want to go back to 1920's USA.

How exactly was it a republican slam post? All I did was post words out of their own mouths.

And it was a reply to NEO once he slammed democrats...why aren't you complaining to him? Because you agree with him? Hypocrite.

edit on 11-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

It's not working very well. As you can see they are poor, can't afford dental treatment, so all their teeth fell out/rotten.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

I have to admit I laughed.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I am independent as I do not buy into either political party, but I have a "liberal" bias. I only agree with republicans like 2% of the time. They have awful ideas, it's not my fault. I don't want to go back to 1920's USA.

How exactly was it a republican slam post? All I did was post words out of their own mouths.

And it was a reply to NEO once he slammed democrats...why aren't you complaining to him? Because you agree with him? Hypocrite.

edit on 11-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

If I agree with him I wouldn't be a hypocrite now would I? To be honest I have no idea what post by NEO you even refer to. The only post I remember from him recently was about China. Unless you think Obama's desire to GIVE Russia details on our Aegis Missile defense is a brilliant foreign diplomacy move, NEO is right.

Also the fact you need to stick up for Democrats by smearing Republicans is not the hallmark of an independent. It's a slam post because people of every demographic have incredibly stupid beliefs. You're trying to stick a label on Republicans, inferring Democrats are superior, when the reality is people of every persuasion have beliefs that make you scratch your head.

How many posts do you have saying Democrats are wrong for doing something? I have posts bashing Republican tactics. So the only "hypocrite" would be you I suppose, although you didn't use that word properly.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
WTH is wrong with people?

Why do people not spend one freaking ounce of their time trying to learn anything?

Just go around and TRY to have conversations with random strangers today, they are clueless....and some of us wonder why factions in government want our populations decreased.

I'm just saying if you lived on this planet for 40yrs, had access to information, and still don't know the Eiffel Tower is in France, or Mitt Romney didn't kill Bin Laden...then you've squandered your time.

Sorry for the rant, but I worry because whether we like it or not, everything in society is being geared to how stupid we are....btw I don't believe the official story, but I sure do know that Romney had nothing to do with it.

edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Wasn't Romney a ST6 member?

I read that he was the one who pulled the trigger.

Isn't it kind of hard to get seal training in France?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Isn't that a fair bit of a stretch? Nowhere in that video does she say or even imply that she thinks gas will be free under obama. She's just saying she believed he'd fix the economy so she'd still be able to afford things. There's plenty of legitimate examples of democrats saying stupid things, this certainly isn't one of them.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

15% of Ohio Republicans Credit Romney, Not Obama, for Killing Osama Bin Laden

That's okay. The ones that credit Obama have it wrong as well.
Obama dragged his feet. The killing got done DISPITE Obama .. not because of him.

ATS Thread - Top General: Obama Knew of UBLs Hideout Since Summer of 2010 but Refused to Act

UK Daily Mail - Obama cancelled missions kill bin Laden THREE TIMES getting cold feet Hillary-Clinton stepped In

UBL is dead .. not because of Romney or Obama .. but because smarter people worked AROUND Obama and got the job done.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well almost all Democrats believe Romney is to blame for the economy, when Obama has been in charge since 009 and Democrats since 2006. There is also a poll done years ago that showed 60% or more Democrats believe Bush was behind 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Well almost all Democrats believe Romney is to blame for the economy

where are you getting that from? or are you just making stuff up again?
edit on 11-9-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Neither killed Osama. I'd be surprised if it really was at the hands of Seal Team 6.

This just in, 16% think Romney killed Obama.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me. I interact with many people on a daily basis and the mass majority of people, Reps and Dems, are completely clueless when it comes to facts on politics and current events.

I hate to say this, but many people on ATS are clueless as well. Those among us that claim to be intelligent and enlightened are usually the type of people that think if they speak louder, it gives more validity to their asinine beliefs.

This is America....where personal opinion and belief cannot be swayed by facts and truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Yet another Republican slam post from the guy who claims he is independent.

People are stupid. From both parties. 20% think the Sun revolvs around the Earth.
24% don't know who America gained independence from

But hey, we can turn this into a R slam peice so why not. Like most of your posts, disgusting.

ETA: Romney and Obama are about equally responsible for the death of Bin Laden, that is to say not at all.
edit on 11-9-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

how stupid are the 15% of republicans that think romney was responsible for the death of Osama bin laden?
dumb as a box of rocks comes to mind....this just happened, it was all over the TV, in local papers, on the radio, in magazines...romney had nothing to do with it...what's wrong with these people?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't want to live on the planet anymore.

Rather you're for or against Romney, this idiocy probably isn't going to help him.
I just hope one of those people who believe that are reading this. They deserve to be lined up and smacked with a rolled up newspaper.
Part of me is not sure rather to laugh or cry at this story. I've heard shockingly stupid stuff but this one just confuses me.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

47% said they were unsure if it were Romney Or Obama
15% said Obama

Contrary to the opinion of most non Republicans here at ATS, yourself included, those results also show that a large percentage of Republicans are, indeed, NOT RACIST.

Now I have a question:
Who is more responsible for the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, Mr. Obama or Mr. Romney?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 11-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 11-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join