It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Poisoned World ~ Why The illuminati killed Bruce Lee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
JKD was something one of his students thought up after he had died in an attempt to cash in from his name. Most of his famous sayings are taken from the Shaolin monks and not his own at all.

Bruce Lee talks about Jeet Kune Do here about 1 min 20 seconds in. Heck, just watch the whole thing, it's interesting. He sounds very proud of it. He says that no serious martial artist can ignore it. He refers to himself as the founder of JKD. So it sounds like you are full of it.

edit on 9/10/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

PhoenixOD, I present to you a much easier target for your criticisms. :-)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
interesting that the crow and the joker use almost the same make-up...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Does it count if your sign is Aquarius ?

I remember when the Green Hornet first aired on ABC. The next day at school, being in first grade was the most pandemonium I would ever see from classmates. Everyone of us wanted to be Kato and the kids who got told they
were The Green Hornet, would get mad and that led to real fist-a-cuffs and lots of hard feelings. The teachers were all like WTF ? With their hands flat on their for heads walk'in around in a daze:

Total Blast !

And the thing is looking back now. I can''t imagine how every other school in America at least, didn't become subjected to the same Phenomena.:Then we all got older and much more sophisticated in our social skills.

Can't believe how many of those kids died before they made 20 yrrs. Heroin and bullets or buckshot !

I love Bruce Lee to this day.

edit on 11-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
after lee's death their were some articles where it was told that bruce had been eating hashish for its calming qualities, hashish is often hand made in some of the dirtiest 3rd world countries.

also it was told bruce lee while developing jeet kune do began researching and contacting martial arts masters who were at this other level like a martial arts secret society types. he wanted these fellows to teach him but he was declined and stories circulated he was the victim of dim mak, the delayed death touch. some say this could have been delivered to him discreetly merely getting "bumped into" at a crowded location.

unfortunately much time has elapsed since his death so this clouds whatever facts were not revealed and makes the truth near impossible to uncover.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Gosh, people really get long winded when they feel they need to debunk a conspiracy that we all know doesn't exist anyway.

Must have trouble accepting alternative viewpoints.

Bruce Lee was a hero no matter his profession or skill set. Truly a smart man.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
When I trained in martial arts, my sensei commented that they were under the impression that he received a delayed death strike for teaching parts of the wing chun which was forbidden to be taught to "white devils".

He was killed to protect certain aspects of martial arts never before filmed, or after. The roll of film he destroyed after an epic fight on set was to protect his family and himself since if it were revealed it would give many martial artists around the world insight into some very secret arts and he was sworn to secrecy.

My dojo practiced a fusion of kung-fu and Okinawan karate. They were avid proponents of Bruce lee and were very well informed on his life. They advocated everything he taught to the fullest extent. They were under the impression that he was killed for violating his oath many times by teaching westerners the Wing chun, amongst other things.

edit on 11-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Unfortunately Bruce Lee had an allergy to a medication called Equagesic - which he took for frequent headaches.

Without going into every detail, let me rebut for those who wish to know the truth: Bruce died from cerebral edema caused by hypersensitivity to an ingredient in a prescription medication called Equagesic. This determination was made after an exhaustive, nine-day coroner's inquest during which the testimony of forensic pathologists from all over the world, who had studied every tissue in Bruce's body, was heard.

Source

No conspiracy - just a tragic accident of body chemistry.

~Heff

You make his death seem totally normal... now add to this his son Brandon's very tragic (and questionable death)....

Conspiracy? Maybe. Maybe not. There is more going on here than some guy with an "allergy to headache medicine" that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Ah.....Bruce

What are they trying to do to you?

RIP!

Chuck who?

one of my favs ..

and who is this chuck you speak of ??

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
When I trained in martial arts, my sensei commented that they were under the impression that he received a delayed death strike for teaching parts of the wing chun which was forbidden to be taught to "white devils".

He was killed to protect certain aspects of martial arts never before filmed, or after. The roll of film he destroyed after an epic fight on set was to protect his family and himself since if it were revealed it would give many martial artists around the world insight into some very secret arts and he was sworn to secrecy.

My dojo practiced a fusion of kung-fu and Okinawan karate. They were avid proponents of Bruce lee and were very well informed on his life. They advocated everything he taught to the fullest extent. They were under the impression that he was killed for violating his oath many times by teaching westerners the Wing chun, amongst other things.

that's what i've heard as well..

and I think the movie /documentry they did with Bruce's wife did alluded to this belief ..
edit on 11-9-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The Green hornet with him in only ran for 1 year and did not make Bruce famous at the time. He had been acting in normal films since he was a baby. He only made a handful of martial arts films in later life.

I was a martial arts teacher myself an i also researched Bruce Lee extensively for a documentary i was going to make before i got involved in other projects a few years back. Its not an agenda its the result of a lot of research.

Chuck Norris was the real deal , he made history in 1990 when he was the first Westerner in the documented history of Tae Kwon Do to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grand Master. Bruce didnt even make it to black sash.

Lots of people grew up thinking that Bruce was an amazing martial artist so its hard for them to think outside the box and see its just a myth made up by people who saw an opportunity to make money off him after he died.

I know you are an intelligent guy SLAYER69 and im sure if you looked into it hard enough you will be able see past the Hollywood created myth

edit on 11-9-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

I don't make his death seem anything at all. The coroners inquest did. Brandon Lee died of an unfortunate and totally unrelated accident on a movie set:

Brandon Lee died of a fatal gunshot wound on March 31, 1993 after an accidental shooting on set of The Crow where a blank bullet was used during a scene, which fired a fragment of a real bullet that was lodged in the barrel. Lee was rushed to the New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, NC where 6 hours of operation were attempted. However, attempts to save him were unsuccessful, and Lee was pronounced dead at 1:04 pm on March 31, 1993 at 28 years old. The shooting was ruled an accident.

Source

While on the surface it might be tempting to cry "curse" or "conspiracy" here... the reality is that all fathers and sons die - quite often in unnatural ways.

In my eyes, this is nothing more than a family that endured a father and a son both dying in separate tragedies, and both years before their time.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Please leave comments like "you are full of it" out of your responses.

JKD and Jeet Kune Do are not the same thing. Before Bruce Lee died he revoked Dan Inosanto's license to teach Jeet Kune Do (along with one other teacher). Jeet Kune Do was his made up 'screen martial arts' that he was teaching people in the hope to create some stunt men for films in the US (if he ever got to make any). Proof of this was his unfinished work 'Tower of death' which had all his students in it as opponents. He did not want anybody else using his screen martial arts to start up their own stunt group or to push it as a real martial arts. There was never any instructions on how to do Jeet Kune Do written down , there was no set system. They just went with what looked good.

After he died Dan Inosanto's went against Bruces wishes and started to teach something that he called Jeet Kune Do but was more like a traditional system for martial arts. The Lee Foundation then went to court and forced him to stop using the name Jeet Kune Do and he has been calling it JKD and has been making money off it ever since claiming its Bruces amazing martial arts. Also claiming Bruce was the greatest martial artist ever. Dan Inosanto is one of the main offenders for producing the myth.

Bruce never said he was a great martial artist. The lies have been made by other people after he died. Of course they said he was to modest to make claim like that but thats all part of the spin.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

PhoenixOD, I present to you a much easier target for your criticisms. :-)

Steven Segal might be a bit of a douche but he is the real deal.

first foreigner to operate an aikido dojo in Japan.[9] He was trained by Harry Ishisaka and received 1st dan degree (Shodan) under the direction of Koichi Tohei. He continued to train in aikido as a student of Seiseki Abe, Koichi Tohei (whose aikido organization, Ki Society, Seagal refused to join in favor of staying with the Aikikai), Kisaburo Osawa, Hiroshi Isoyama and the second doshu Kisshomaru Ueshiba.

He attained a 7th dan degree and Shihan in aikido.

The demonstration you posted is actually called a Randori and is part of obtaining a Dan classification in Aikido. Most people only fight against 4 people in a Randori but Steven Segal can do 6 at a time.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct. His philosophy of "no system" was perverted. If Bruce was alive today he would advocate mixed martial arts. He didn't like the over artistic traditional styles though he appreciated what they taught and offered. He alluded that they were not to be practiced literally, like mantis VS tiger...ect. They were to teach people the bodies movements in power that could be fortified. He used all forms of "war".

IMO he was a modern day ancient warrior. He understood the styles were an instrument like a recorder so as to learn, but he rocked out with an electric guitar plugged into wall size amp....

I don't think he would like a business to be made out of his name. He liked nice things but he taught with passion because he loved knowledge and inevitably became intoxicated with passing it on to others. A true warrior poet.

A teacher of men.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

You are absolutely correct. His philosophy of "no system" was perverted. If Bruce was alive today he would advocate mixed martial arts. He didn't like the over artistic traditional styles though he appreciated what they taught and offered. He alluded that they were not to be practiced literally, like mantis VS tiger...ect. They were to teach people the bodies movements in power that could be fortified. He used all forms of "war".

IMO he was a modern day ancient warrior. He understood the styles were an instrument like a recorder so as to learn, but he rocked out with an electric guitar plugged into wall size amp....

I don't think he would like a business to be made out of his name. He liked nice things but he taught with passion because he loved knowledge and inevitably became intoxicated with passing it on to others. A true warrior poet.

A teacher of men.

Basically he was not master of any system so he was legally not allowed to teach any known system. So for his screen martial arts he just got people to do what they thought would look good on screen and paid no attention to form or style because what he was teaching was not meant for fighting. He mainly taught actors who wanted to learn something that looked good on screen.

But ever since he died everyone has tried to cash in off his death which is what made him famous.

He was an artist and like all great artists they never make any money until they die. Thats when their agents can begin making the myth and taking all the profit for themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

That is still done in Chinese martial arts movies. There is wire martial arts you really need to train for, then there is cool looking fighting. It has grown allot since his involvement. You are right though. It is not meant for real self defense, just show biz. Though it requires the same discipline and training. Cool, but hard to reproduce.

EDIT:
He never sought accreditation. He was really against it. It would have been worthless to him to have a plaque, belt or title. He wanted to teach...`period.

If he had been accredited he would have been given a high rank.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

He never sought accreditation. He was really against it. It would have been worthless to him to have a plaque, belt or title. He wanted to teach...`period.

If he had been accredited he would have been given a high rank.

This is the sort of excuses or 'spin' that i have mentioned. When i used to do Wing Chun they would hold Bruce up as an example of how NOT to do things.

Bruce had a bit of a problem with seeing things through to the end. Many things in his life were left unfinished , his training , his schooling and many film projects.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yeah, the biz got to him. I wouldn't say "spin". He wasn't allowed to show the world how good he actually was. He bailed on his Chinese career. He was absent from his family. IMO he was plagued by a torment not many understood. Then his release, martial arts were also limiting since he was given all these restrictions. They normally wouldn't bother him but he was fundamentally a philosopher born in time too backwards for his concept. He wanted to show people everything.

Like ufo disclosure. Some just play dumb and get called loonies until the truth comes out later. They are discredited until then. Like Jesse Owens.....he wasn't given his credit until well after his death.

I sometimes understand how frustrating it can be to not be allowed to just spill your beans on everything you could possibly know and do the world a favor. It can make you give up on the things you love.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I would say that through Mr. so and so, Bruce Lee met the fellows who were the next higher level up. These were fellows that Mr. so and so had received and may still receive martial art instruction from. I am careful not to provide those names here. Of course those masters do not deny among themselves that there are even higher grandmasters as I know one now deceased master was a 9th degree who had a brother that was a 10th degree. If these fellows want some things to remain unrevealed and they feel that you are going to publicly expose things or make their internal martial arts look bad they may have had something done about that or maybe Mr. Lee just ate some dirty hashish trying to destress after a busy hollywood social agenda. We shall never know.

Mr. Lee was definitely a skilled martial artist, a charismatic film star, probably influenced the start of the TV series Kung Fu, and he will never be forgotten.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join