It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Poisoned World ~ Why The illuminati killed Bruce Lee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I Think Most of us here will appreciate this video i found on youtube about Bruce Lee
Bruce lee was truly a great person who brings inspiration to a lot of us.
Enjoy

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
theres no connection to any shadow organization or whatever in bruce lees death. If there was foul play it came at the hands of Raymond Chow who was upset that he was going tot stop making money off of lee

www.bruceleedivinewind.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There is no illuminati connection whatsoever to Bruce Lee. Members of his family believe that it was the family curse
inflicted upon Bruce for his own disobedience against the curse itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Bruce Lee was the man.

There was some rumor the Triads had something to do with his death.

RIP Bruce

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately Bruce Lee had an allergy to a medication called Equagesic - which he took for frequent headaches.

Without going into every detail, let me rebut for those who wish to know the truth: Bruce died from cerebral edema caused by hypersensitivity to an ingredient in a prescription medication called Equagesic. This determination was made after an exhaustive, nine-day coroner's inquest during which the testimony of forensic pathologists from all over the world, who had studied every tissue in Bruce's body, was heard.

Source

No conspiracy - just a tragic accident of body chemistry.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I really didn't want this post to be about the illuminati and Bruce lee connection..

It's more about the message Bruce delivers.

But dont let me stop you from sharing your thoughts on the illuminati connection to Bruce if there even is one I don't know...feel free too post away everyone

"Be like water" my new signature

edit on 10-9-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself why they never found 1 other Asian to keep a line of movies going making money.

They could have made a next movie that the new guy was his apprentice or younger brother or something. The Jewish Movie Industry flopped in their failure to create the next Bruce Lee. Dig him out of Hong Kong, it would help in the mainland China destabilizing tactics.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Unfortunately Bruce Lee had an allergy to a medication called Equagesic - which he took for frequent headaches.

Without going into every detail, let me rebut for those who wish to know the truth: Bruce died from cerebral edema caused by hypersensitivity to an ingredient in a prescription medication called Equagesic. This determination was made after an exhaustive, nine-day coroner's inquest during which the testimony of forensic pathologists from all over the world, who had studied every tissue in Bruce's body, was heard.

Source

~Heff

well..

I thought I've read there's a thread on here about actors/entertainer being 'allergic' to certain medicens (sp) ..the list if fairly extensive.. to include MJ

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Heres a reason y the 'illuminati' didnt kill bruce lee.... Because they didnt exists....

Debunked...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Source

~Heff

Hey Heff - I choose to believe it was the curse. It's more fun and esoteric. Leave your realistic and completely understandable logic at the door on this one.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Actually Michael Jackson died not because of an allergy, but because of abuse.

Other celebrities of note perished for various reasons, but usually abuse or mixing medications. Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith, Whitney Houston, etc.

Bruce Lee wasn't abusing or mixing drugs. He just had an unfortunate allergy to an ingredient in the particular type of analgesic he chose to use that day. If he'd have picked up a bottle of aspirin or acetaminophen that day he would not have died.

I understand that our minds and imaginations love to find intrigue in things. But I have never been able to figure out any reason at all why powerful people would consider Micheal Jackson or Anna Nicole Smith a threat. These people were so out of it that they couldn't even effect their own lives, much less anybody else.

Now... Marilyn Monroe? There's a death I'll buy as a conspiracy. She was, after all, connected to a LOT of people who ended up dead as well. But beyond her? Hard to buy into.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ah.....Bruce

What are they trying to do to you?

RIP!

Chuck who?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Bruce Lee was a martial arts actor who did not really become famous until after he died. Since then the people who have the rights to all his movies have spent millions portraying him as on of the greatest martial artist ever. Then just about anyone who wanted to be famous for 5mins chimed in and told their amazing Bruce Lee stories. Most of the stories of his amazing feats were made up by a guy called John Little who made money off writing books about him after he died. The 1 inch punch is a parlor trick. Its all show.

In reality he was an actor with a very small amount of martial art training and skill. He never had any martial arts fights on record. No UFC type bouts. He was simply an actor who was the son of an actor who was the first Asian to try to conquer Hollywood. He tried to start his own Hollywood stunt group up by opening martial arts schools up in the US but they were only teaching his made up screen martial arts because there were no Caucasian martial arts stunt men in the US at the time. JKD was something one of his students thought up after he had died in an attempt to cash in from his name. Most of his famous sayings are taken from the Shaolin monks and not his own at all.

He eventually left the US after having a screaming argument with a producer because he was only getting offered minor roles in films. So he closed the schools down and left. Later he was offered Enter The Dragon ..this was the only US martial arts film he had ever been in.

Bruce Lee was truly a legend..a story based on an idea. What you see in documentaries about him is as much make believe as the film he stared in. Many of his stunts in the film Enter The Dragon were actually done by Jackie Chans brother..go look in the credits. So the clever people who had the right to his films sat down and thought up an excuse for everything , the reason he had to run away to the US after people were trying to kill him , the reason why never had any professional martial arts fights, the reason he never finished his martial arts training in china , the reason the never got a black belt etc etc and successfully built the myth that is crammed down the throats of every teenager who loves martial arts films.

There was no reason to kill Bruce Lee as he was just a little known Asian action actor and Hong Kongs champion Cha-Cha dancer.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

so when he started training with yip man when he was 13 was all a lie? his high school boxing championship win means nothing? making up a completely new martial arts is nothing?
no UFC belt?? yip man didnt have any UFC belt neither.. UFC belt doesnt mean much to who is the best martial artist when people looking for glory only compete in it.

edit on 10-9-2012 by alien because: ...needless personal commentary removed...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Yes he won a couple of boxing matchs once when he was like 18. never any martial arts competitions ever. he cant be the best martial artist if he didnt compeate with anyother martial artists. Though he did win the hong kong cha-cha dancing championship.

yes he did train with ip man for a short while before the rest of the students refused to train with him. So he never got very far.

He didnt make up a new martial arts. thats bs. He came up with a 'screen martial arts' something that looked good on camera.because thats what he was , a screen martial artist. Not a great one either as he couldnt find much work doing it in china where the real market for those types of film was at the time. He closed the schools down when he left the usa because he didnt want anyone trying to say it was a real martial arts. then after he died some one else designed JKD from a single page of drawings and a few notes and told eveyone it was his fighting system.

the marketing for bruce lee since he died has been huge. Now people realy believe what the hollywood producers have told them with endless bruce lee marathons on TV. He was an actor from a very young age who did a few martial arts movies before he died.

its a conspiracy put together by the film producers and the Lee Foundation and they did a very good job of it. Ask any 10 year old who the best martial artist in the world was and they will say bruce lee just because they might have seen some of the 5 martial arts films he was in and because they have been told so by TV

edit on 10-9-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

he trained personally with yip man for many years..
and that controversial fight with wong jack man.. if you ignore the accounts from lee's side, wong jack man said the fight lasted about 20-25 mins.. not bad for someone who cant fight.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
hahahaha...classic!

Of course they killed him.. i mean pffft, who didn't know that

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
take the time to read his book

www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Meh.....

I'm sorry but your version of history is too truncated and leaves out too many important details. It sounds more like you have an agenda to me. [For whatever reason]

Here he is before he became a movie star.
He was popular long before he had a blow out with the Studios.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join