It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do elites escape chemtrails?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Your reply is not aesthetically pleasing and, therefore, not entertaining. Bunk science, as in 'contrail science', is always boring. Minnis, the fair-haired boy of 'contrail science', is rather transparent. Further, I'm tired of studies of chemtrails being trotted out as studies of contrails.

The Beatles "I'm so tired"

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Your reply is not aesthetically pleasing and, therefore, not entertaining. Bunk science, as in 'contrail science', is always boring. Minnis, the fair-haired boy of 'contrail science', is rather transparent. Further, I'm tired of studies of chemtrails being trotted out as studies of contrails.

Hey, its your opinion. You're absolutely entitled to it.

And decades of science is also entitled to proving you wrong.

Go have a chat with a scientist that has done extensive research in contrail science. Confront them with all of these claims of yours, about their science being a bunk science. Bring a friend with you to record the whole incident, then post it on YouTube and link it here! We're in need of some good humor!

C

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Or someone could sample a small number of "chemtrails" to show that they exist in the first place, rather than requiring that every contrail be sampled to show they do not exist.

This doesn't work for me because your entire theory of outrageously persistent contrails is based on an assumption. So it's not a question of showing that persistent contrails, of perhaps 15 minutes, exist...that was shown in WWII. It's a question of showing that the things that persist for hours and hours and expand from willful grids to cover an entire American sky are contrails because they meet no WWII contrail parameters.

Further, your usual smoke and mirrors (smoke as in WWII and mirrors as in nano aluminum) is boring. Bring something real to the table.

So how about you go right ahead and show us all that persistent contrails are anything but a contrail. Please. I'm begging.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

So how about you go right ahead and show us all that persistent contrails are anything but a contrail. Please. I'm begging.

You first, slim. Try supporting your claims and we'll talk.

p.s.: there's no such thing as 'contrail science' - it's a buzz word(s).

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
reply to post by luxordelphi

It is a waste product of profits,
they don't want us to complain about the waste products, of profit.
Corporations have always found a need to defend the waste from profit,
and ridicule anyone that points it out.

And that's just about as right as it gets. Just like radioactive waste is safe enough to transport on American highways. And it'll always be safe enough as long as there's profit in it. And government sanction, i.e. allegedly for global security, increases the profit umbrella because those objecting can be classed as terrorists and run out of town on a rail.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I'm tired of you whniing about chemtrails, putting words into people mouths and constantly refusing to back up any of your claims or defend any of your assertions.

it is not my fult you can't support your hoax with facts, and saying you are bored with facts is a pretty transparent disinfo tactic - anything but address an actual issue.

your low boredom threshold for facts is not my problem - but it is entertaining and gives me another opportunity to highlight your disinfo, baseless assertions, fasle accusations, lack of evidence and inability to discuss an issue

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

How do they do it? Perhaps there is nothing for them to escape from...

Popular or not, that is where I stand.

Peace and love.
edit on 26-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie

How do they do it? Perhaps there is nothing for them to escape from...

Popular or not, that is where I stand.

Peace and love.
edit on 26-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

Well...metaphysically speaking...yes...destiny waits. But I'm thinking elites are into money and not esoteric contemplations. And I'm thinking that the same grids I see in my skies, are in their skies. Thx. for your contribution.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

your low boredom threshold for facts is not my problem - but it is entertaining and gives me another opportunity to highlight your disinfo, baseless assertions, fasle accusations, lack of evidence and inability to discuss an issue

Somehow I don't think your heart is in it anymore. I think you saw something or understood something that gave you pause. I think there's a crack in your armor. Give me a hint and I'll widen it for you. Also, looking up wouldn't hurt.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

You first, slim. Try supporting your claims and we'll talk.

We're not going to go through this dance again. You are the one making the claims of chemtrails, you are the one that has the responsibility of showing that your claims are true.

By your reasoning, I could say that I am the President of Zimbabwe, and if you could not prove me wrong, it would have to be accepted as truth. The world just doesnt work that way.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The myth of outrageously persistent contrails has become a danger to Americans because it illogically pooh poohs the very real biological consequences of breathing nano size heavy metals.

A) Contrails are not a myth. Their properties and characteristics are not a myth. Neither are the properties of outrageously persistent clouds.
B) If you breathe in nano size heavy metal particles, you got a problem. So, do you have evidence of persons who have done so; having not been in any area where these particles could have a common land source? If you do, contact a lawyer immediately!

So far, in the years of threads on ATS, no evidence of outrageously persistent contrails has been offerred.

I have seen plenty of pictures posted by by chemtrail believers of persistent contrails. Of course, they are labeled as chemtrails.

In order to prove that the sky grids now persistently over American skies are composed of 'normal' contrails, a string of parameters need to be shown as met. These parameters are impossible to show short of flying behind each supposed contrail product and sampling temperature, humidity, particle saturation, exhaust heat, storm front potential and altitude.

Not really. Anyone who has lived long enough to witness the jet age knows what they are looking at when they see a white exhaust trail behind a high flying jet. That is proof enough. It looks the same as they always have. The only difference is the jets are more modern and more frequent and therefore longer lasting (due to efficiency) and prevalent. If someone thinks they are something different other than contrails, the burden is to come forth with evidence. As I stated in my earlier post, it does not take much evidence to connect the dots in order to get a lawyer on the case.

You're on the right track here, imo, but leaving out chemtrails and their connection to the middle east and failing to account for their advent coincidental with the middle east wars is going to put you way off the scent.

Well, it is hard to say that wars, OUTRAGEOUSLY PERSISTING in the Middle East for thousands of years, could somehow be tied to contrails. Contrails were not around in 1700 BC or 1700 AD for that matter. So there is no advent of chemtrailing coincidental to Middle East Wars.
edit on 27-9-2012 by totallackey because: formatting

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

And there is no such thing as chemtrails- it's a hoax word...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I have seen plenty of pictures posted by by chemtrail believers of persistent contrails.

Grids, X's, loops etc. started to appear regularly in American skies in the 1990's and 2000's. For me, I first noticed them in 2003 or 2004. It was like anything else that hadn't been seen before; it was like...what's this? At that time, Carnicom had already done a lot of research and he had put his findings on the internet. He was saying that the parameters for persistent contrail formation were not being met, i.e. temperature and humidity, and yet sky grids were escalating. In that same time frame, Thomas began talking about chemtrails and went on to investigate and talk about 'smart' particles. Coincidental with these investigations, subsidies and encouragement and safety were given to the budding nano tech. research/industries.

Official explanations for these sights were con-cocted on the run and 'con-trail science' was born and con-tracts were handed out to provide the internet public with 'explanations.' And the most insidious of these 'explanations' has been that we, those looking up, have seen this all of our lives but just don't remember.

If you breathe in nano size heavy metal particles, you got a problem.

Experiments using our atmosphere as a laboratory are ongoing in the present as in the past.

Rainmaker

The researchers already have experience using plasma channels to modify the weather: in 2008, they demonstrated that a beam from their high-powered portable 'Teramobile laser' could be fired into thunder clouds, triggering an electric discharge.

Scientists analyze potential of using lasers to make rain

In light of this history, current techniques that shoot laser beams or launch chemicals into the sky for the same purpose seem to be just the latest manifestation of this goal.

Nevertheless, these cloud seeding techniques are controversial, both for their effectiveness at inducing rainfall and for their possible harmful side effects.

And a bi-product of this, yet another experiment with our atmosphere, using petawatt (while ramping up to exawatt) powered lasers projected into the atmosphere, is drought.

“Making rain would also require the production of an adequate number density of particles. If there are too few particles, we would only get a few drops at most. On the other hand, if there are too many particles, they will compete with each other to grab the water molecules available in the atmosphere. Ultimately, none of them will grow sufficiently to make raindrops, which may even reduce precipitation.

So as far as side-effects, like for instance breathing nano, it's really only a question of how long can studies be suppressed and of who is expendable from among at risk groups. And of whether or not humanity will outlast technology in this current phase and whether or not unforseen side-effects of technology will leave anyone alive.

So there is no advent of chemtrailing coincidental to Middle East Wars.

Iraq.

As far as this thread of mine, "How do elites escape chemtrails?", I put it up because it's one of the 'con-trail science' arguments against chemtrails. Why would elites spray themselves as well as us? It's an easy one to answer. And a number of people have very eloquently answered it in this thread. The only answer that really hasn't been explored that much is chemtrailing by latitude and hemisphere. But there doesn't seem to be much interest in anything but the same old same old talk about mythical outrageously peristent contrails and how 'normal' it all is.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Grids, X's, loops etc. started to appear regularly in American skies in the 1990's and 2000's. For me, I first noticed them in 2003 or 2004. It was like anything else that hadn't been seen before; it was like...what's this?

If you didn't notice them for 15 years, then why would you have noticed them in the 15 or 30 years before that?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

1. It's not harmful.

Agent Orange wasn't harmful until it was. Asbestos wasn't harmful until it was. GMO wasn't harmful until...Fluoride wasn't harmful until...Aluminum wasn't harmful until...Nano particles weren't harmful until...etc. etc. etc.

The harmful effects of some of these substances were officially denied and denied and denied again and again with studies paid for by vested interests.

Think about this,
Politicians didn't go to the Jungles of Vietnam and breath agent orange, they sent soldiers.
Politicians didn't do work in factories with asbestos, they watched blue collar workers do it.
Politicians may shop at those trendy "free range" shops for their groceries. ( they do make enough money for that)
Politicians drink bottled water.
Politicians don't eat left overs, therefore, no aluminum foil.

But......Politicians do have to breath the same air that Soldiers, blue collar workers, and GMO farmers breath. There is no getting around that unless they wear masks,and I think somebody, somewhere, might have seen that and questioned it.

I am sorry, but chemtrails in the sense that every lasting line in the sky is one of them, is just a paranoid fantasy. And if even one of those lasting lines in the sky is actually a contrail, it makes sense that most, if not all of them are.
edit on 28-9-2012 by network dude because: spelnig

edit on 28-9-2012 by network dude because: rely bad spler

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The elite do not have to avoid chemtrails. They just need to avoid receiving all parts of the combination being fed to the masses. It might be GM grain, flouride in the water, or something else. Either that, or they have an antidote

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes

It is a waste product of profits,
they don't want us to complain about the waste products, of profit.
Corporations have always found a need to defend the waste from profit,
and ridicule anyone that points it out.

And that's just about as right as it gets. Just like radioactive waste is safe enough to transport on American highways. And it'll always be safe enough as long as there's profit in it. And government sanction, i.e. allegedly for global security, increases the profit umbrella because those objecting can be classed as terrorists and run out of town on a rail.

We have all heard the stories about corporations that have turned waste products into another product, and or service, to increase profits.

The only product that airlines provide that is delivered to my door, is contrails over my head.
Every product airlines haul, and ground carriers refuse to deliver to my door because they lose money.

When I get the big FU from corporations, then of course,
I have the same response.

The airlines and ground carriers have not been able to do what sears catalog did in 1901.

If someone is going to dump their waste above my head, block my sunlight, and have affects on the weather,
I should get something in return.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

But......Politicians do have to breath the same air that Soldiers, blue collar workers, and GMO farmers breath. There is no getting around that unless they wear masks,and I think somebody, somewhere, might have seen that and questioned it.

Some years ago I was growing corn. My neighbors occasionally came out to see what I was doing because I used solar/wind and rain catchment to power appliances, media and security systems. They told me that they were all growing blue corn and that my corn would be pollinated to some extent by theirs and that I'd wind up with some blue corn as well. It was a veiled way of saying that they didn't want their blue corn impacted by mine. (The part of the country I was in had a thing about blue - everything had to be blue.)

GMO doesn't recognize artificial boundaries like fences and property lines. Birds and bees and wind and water see to that. Unless elites are growing food in sterilized clean rooms, chances are good that sooner rather than later, GMO will enter their systems.

Asbestos is kind of like that too. The EPA says that there is no safe level of exposure. What that means is that there is no filter fine enough or extensive enough to catch the nano size particles of this substance. There was, a number of years ago, a heliotrope colored kind of a helmet mask that I had occasion to wear within a sealed corridor surrounded by possible asbestos contamination. These helmets were extremely expensive. What had happened was that there was a fire in an older high-rise. It happened at night on Christmas eve and by the time sealed corridors were created and masks were handed out, the asbestos had already been loosed into the atmosphere by fire and wind. Precautions came much later.

The idea with geoengineering is to mitigate solar radiation. This can be done most easily and economically with nano particles of, for instance, aluminum. These nano size particles have huge surface areas. So, though tiny, they reflect more than a bulk particle. In the atmosphere, tiny particles tend to get together with each other and create larger particles which then fall out as rain etc. This needs to be avoided or delayed in geoengineering. These particles can be made 'smart' in that they can be charged to repel each other and remain tiny. So a type of chemical cirrus cloud cover is created. Most cirrus is so thin that it is invisible and manifests simply as haze. At night, it's actually more apparent because the stars are blocked and their brilliance dimmed without visible clouds.

Because the particles are so tiny, a little bit goes a long ways. Vats of chemicals are not required because a small cannister flamed out of a jet will provide particle saturation for purposes of fake cirrus. Here's the principle behind this:

Scientists analyze potential of using lasers to make rain

“Making rain would also require the production of an adequate number density of particles. If there are too few particles, we would only get a few drops at most. On the other hand, if there are too many particles, they will compete with each other to grab the water molecules available in the atmosphere. Ultimately, none of them will grow sufficiently to make raindrops, which may even reduce precipitation.

That's one of the parameters that has to be met for a contrail to persist. There has to be particle saturation. For it to persist and not dissipate, there has to be more at work than just particle saturation. Something has to keep it from the normal process of agglomeration and fall.

So back to the elites: after Chernobyl, the Russian military succeeded in diverting a radioactive cloud away from Moscow and caused it to rain out in Belarus. That's where the bulk of the contamination fell. Within the stratosphere, currents tend to flow away from the equator to the poles. Perhaps you remember a weather channel episode that depicted an eruption of the Yellowstone caldera and mapped the ash fallout. It actually spread eastward and somewhat southward. The original holder of the HAARP patents, Eastlund, has said that with the HAARP technology it is possible to alter the jet stream and lift the ionosphere. Here then I've given you some ideas on how it might be possible to manipulate the fallout of nano particle clouds so that they don't fall evenly, geographically. And even without manipulation, their tendency would be to the poles and away from the equator.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Grids, X's, loops etc. started to appear regularly in American skies in the 1990's and 2000's. For me, I first noticed them in 2003 or 2004. It was like anything else that hadn't been seen before; it was like...what's this? At that time, Carnicom had already done a lot of research and he had put his findings on the internet. He was saying that the parameters for persistent contrail formation were not being met, i.e. temperature and humidity, and yet sky grids were escalating. In that same time frame, Thomas began talking about chemtrails and went on to investigate and talk about 'smart' particles. Coincidental with these investigations, subsidies and encouragement and safety were given to the budding nano tech. research/industries.
I take it you believe Carnicorn and Thomas are true scientists. Fine. My only question to you at this point is: Why has there been no lawsuit filed over the chemtrails?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

If someone is going to dump their waste above my head, block my sunlight, and have affects on the weather, I should get something in return.

You bet! Using waste products for chemtrails is an interesting subject. Some time back, various tests for chemtrail contamination started to show strontium as one of the substances. Strontium is a heavy metal.

Heavy Metals

Living organisms require trace amounts of some heavy metals, including cobalt, copper, manganese, molybdenum, vanadium, strontium, and zinc, but excessive levels can be detrimental to the organism.

Strontium seems like a wierd choice for a chemtrail but not if you consider the price - free - and the supply - almost endless. This is not even delving into the radioactive strontium 90, just the 12,000 metric tons that, as of 1998, was stockpiled at a Defense stockpile facility and ordered disposed of, as valueless, by Congress.

Strontium: 5. Production, Import/Export, Use, and Disposal

During World War II, the U.S. government began stockpiling celestite for defense applications.

In 1963, Congress determined that the stockpile was unnecessary, and by 1973, all of the stockpiled high-grade celestite was sold.

The remaining low-grade celestite material, approximately 12,000 metric tons, has been listed by the Defense National Stockpile Center of the Defense Logistics Agency as valueless.

In 1998, Congress authorized the remaining stockpile for disposal.

The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) estimated U.S. resources of celestite and strontianite at 2,500,000 tons, containing 1,130,000 tons of strontium (Adams 1975). However, domestic deposits of these minerals are not economically exploitable, and strontium has not been mined in the United States since 1959.

I'm starting to see a way for profit here for an enterprising entrepeneur with a contract for weather modification.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join