It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create a conspiracy theory about the poster above you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
denver22 is really the father of snooki's baby!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SumerianSoldier

SumerianSoldier is really the General of a Neo-Con Militia. Their cause is to free the Greys jailed in Area 51 for smuggling mold and skins into the USA as evidenced by this thread.

So sayth The Sun God.
edit on 11-9-2012 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thesungod was seen with Vince Foster in the park

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 3litechasr

I frequently take mortals to Fort Marcy Park to dispose of them... Vince Foster is one of many I have disposed of for the Bilderbergs and the Clintons.

I don't know why you'd bust out OUR organization like this. Your our IT guy for Delaware as evidenced by this thread.

I'm calling Mr. Rothschild and telling... Expect black helicopters tonight!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

thesungod is actually a Helian, a rare extraterrestial being that originates from the Sun or stars. My source claims that he/she is from the star Gliese 86. Helians have no known gender and must take upon a solid form every 500 years, as they are made from pure hydrogen and helium. Also, it is impossible to see a Helian without some type of protection, as the light and heat are very deadly.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

The toastmancometh is in reality, not the Powder Toast Man but Waffle Women

edit on 11-9-2012 by JValhalla because: !

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JValhalla

JValhalla is the reincarnation of a viking warrior destined to roam the earth until he can find a fan big enough to get his longship out of those damn swamps and back to the frigid waters of the North Atlantic.... HOME!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

Is in fact not Irish as they claim here, but is actually "The Jackal" as portrayed by Bruce Willis in the movie The Jackal.

Bruce Willis hated having to study and participate in the The Isle of Man TT just to get the character down.

Watch the special features.

edit on 11-9-2012 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
After contacting numerous sources, I have confirmed that "thesungod" was one of the original Crab People to crash land in the Pacific Ocean in 1742. The legend of the Crab People is of course common knowledge in this day and age, however, for those of you who have been hiding under a rock, I'll sum it up very simply. The Crab People, after being unsuccessful at being able to generate the necessary 1.21 gigawatts to the flux capacitor, lost control of their flying time machine and crashed. The Crab People, however, after the loss of a terrible conflict of their homeworld, had their mouths and claws permanently shut. The only way the Crab People are now able to feed is off of the negative emotions and ailments that their species generates from other species. In order to spread the most displeasure, they spawned thousands of robotic crabs, which encoded into their DNA contained many diseases unseen to the Human population, such as AIDS, cancer, and elephantitis. They then sent their hordes of delicious Crab People to go off and allow themselves to be captured by the brainless Humans. To this day, the Crab People feed off of the illness that they have generated through the Human population.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RustynailsK

RustynailsK

Wonders Earth placing rusty nails everywhere for us to step on...so that when we step on a rusty nail we have to go get a tetanus shot. Inside the tetanus shot is the solution needed to prep the human race so that our bodies will become capable of making alien hybrid babies. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh ! Watch out for rusty nails.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
leolady caught a dragonfish in the spacific ocean.......

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
While leolady was on a field trip at a world-renound animal sanctuary, she entered a room full of odd-looking insects. While walking around the room, a spider came down from the ceiling and bit her. She returned home after feeling nauseous, and ended up passing out within minutes of entering the door. She awoke the next morning, still feeling pain from where the arachnid had bit her the previous day, she proceeded to put on her glasses, which she does as soon as she wakes up. Upon placing the glasses on her head, she realized that her vision started to blur. Thinking something was wrong with her glasses, she removed them, and found that she not only had perfect vision, she actually had 40/40 vision. leolady, thinking to herself, "hey, this happened in Spider Man! I bet I have some cool powers!", began to run to the bathroom to see if she had any other Spider Man-like features, but when she walked in front of the mirror she let out a horrific scream, because she realized that she not only had Spider-like powers, but she had actually turned into a giant spider. Her scream grew louder, which caused her to excrete webs all over her bathroom walls and ceiling. Mortified at what she had become, leolady made her way to the top of WTC7, wanting to jump and end it all. As she was climbing the roof, on September 11 2001, the Pentagon got extremely worried that she was going to attack everybody inside the building. In an attempt to save lives, WTC7 was set ablaze to set leolady on fire. When they realized that leolady was impervious to heat, they decided to do the only rational thing, and pull the building. Thus was spawned many conspiracy theories about how WTC7 was taken down demolition-style. It was, ofcourse, but we could never inform the general public about leolady's terrifying mutation.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla

The toastmancometh is in reality, not the Powder Toast Man but Waffle Women

edit on 11-9-2012 by JValhalla because: !

So it begins, JValhalla.

edit on 12-9-2012 by TheToastmanCometh because: something something dark side

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Rubicant13 is a disinfo agent working for the international candy cartel. He wants to push his candy agenda upon us all, resulting in rotten teeth and obesity. Do not trust him - I know I don't. And Toastman is in collusion with him. He must not be allowed to push the toast agenda.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Rubicant13 is actually the test tube love child of Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin in an attempt to make the perfect woman leader. Instead, well, basically it failed.
edit on 9/12/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Rubicant13 draws everyone to chat... because there is the most grandiose agenda at play going on there. Once in chat always in chat because you will be thrown down that toilet and handed never ending supplies of candy that you just can't resist. Once there you will rot for eternity.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Rubicant13 is actually the test tube love child of Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin in an attempt to make the perfect woman leader. Instead, well, basically it failed.
edit on 9/12/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

Echo3 foxtrot is a a agent of the patriots. Who after shadow moses became a international arms dealer to eventually sell metal gears to the highest bidders.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Leolady, a top spy of the now defunct soviet empire, has been in constant contact with top officials of the Galactic Empire, in a conspiracy to help ensure the Reaper invasion is successful. Numerous serious crimes have been committed as said member engaged in act such as: Public intoxication, loitering, indecent exposure, and other various heinous crimes. Any information uncovering the details of their plot would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Seeing as how everyone skipped you I will give it a shot.

Kat2684 is not really the woman in the picture. In fact it is the front account for George W Bush and Dick Cheney. The woman in the picture is really an investigator who was charged with exposing the misdeads of said individuals. Her plan was quickly foiled and she went on a hunting trip with George W and ol' Dick and was never heard from again. The picture posted is a reminder to all who appose them. If you mess with them you will quikley get Cheny'ed.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

usmc0311 was the Man on the Grassy Knole. Also, he's a brainwashed Jarhead who constantly stands in lines whether or not he knows what the line was formed for.(Sorry pal, former squids gotta bust the chops of those damned jarheads, lol)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join