It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Hijackers: Fraud in Official Video Exhibits Uncovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Tomorrow being the anniversary of this most sobering event, I thought it might be a good time to review some of the reasons many people still can not accept the "official Story".

While I did lift the title from the main article, after reading through the "Conses Report", I find it hard to dissagree.

www.consensus911.org...

I can only say, I feel quite sure we have never been told the whole truth about Sept. 11, 2001.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I can only say that your link is quite the compilation of falsehoods. Then I looked at the members on it and knew why.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by hdutton

I can only say that your link is quite the compilation of falsehoods. Then I looked at the members on it and knew why.

OK.

This has come to be a common reply...

Blanket condimnation without going to the "extreamly tedious trouble" of reading any content.

Yet another reason to disreguard those who reply.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The truth is, is that America was attacked by terrorists who took the lives of thousands of people and injured many, the affects of this sad and tragic event are still being felt and I have always said its disrespectful to those families of loved ones who were caught up in this terrible terrorist attack to suggest that it was the government who sanctioned such a world changing event. No-one has provided me with proof to say that it wasn't Al Qaeda and all I seem to read is circumstantial threads, nothing of true significance which tests the official story. Again, I have also said that if I am provided or shown information which is so compelling in a court of law it would stand I will be willing to deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
Tomorrow being the anniversary of this most sobering event, I thought it might be a good time to review some of the reasons many people still can not accept the "official Story".

While I did lift the title from the main article, after reading through the "Conses Report", I find it hard to dissagree.

How do you expect people to discuss a list of 28 different points that you have linked to with no proper commentary whatsoever? The terms + conditions state that you should at least provide some commentary other than "I find it hard to disagree".

Perhaps you'd like to pick what you think is the strongest piece of evidence on that page and then it can be discussed?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
The truth is, is that America was attacked by terrorists who took the lives of thousands of people and injured many, the affects of this sad and tragic event are still being felt and I have always said its disrespectful to those families of loved ones who were caught up in this terrible terrorist attack to suggest that it was the government who sanctioned such a world changing event. No-one has provided me with proof to say that it wasn't Al Qaeda and all I seem to read is circumstantial threads, nothing of true significance which tests the official story. Again, I have also said that if I am provided or shown information which is so compelling in a court of law it would stand I will be willing to deny ignorance.

Sorry but I totally agree with Robin Cook MP who mysteriously died on a mountain after he stated in parliament words to the effect, "Al-Qaeda is a product of western intelligence".

Check wikipedia, the CIA were funding Osama Bin Laden to the tune of "Hundreds Of Millions" in dollars "per year" from 1979. That would be billions in todays money. These are known facts not "theories".

Any one with half a brain know 9/11 waw an inside job. Anyone stating otherwise either doesnt know what they are talking about and therefore are not qualified to make silly assumptions or they have dome the research amd are lying for other reasons.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Sorry but I totally agree with Robin Cook MP who mysteriously died on a mountain after he stated in parliament words to the effect, "Al-Qaeda is a product of western intelligence".

He didn't mysteriously die, and he didn't say that. What he said was that Al Qaeda was "a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies"

Check wikipedia, the CIA were funding Osama Bin Laden to the tune of "Hundreds Of Millions" in dollars "per year" from 1979. That would be billions in todays money. These are known facts not "theories".

Strange because wikipedia explicitly lists them as theories and not facts: en.wikipedia.org...

Any one with half a brain know 9/11 waw an inside job. Anyone stating otherwise either doesnt know what they are talking about and therefore are not qualified to make silly assumptions or they have dome the research amd are lying for other reasons.

I am likely better qualified than you with regard to 911, and I am not lying or an idiot. I have done my research thoroughly and in depth, and if you read my previous posts you will realise this. Your attempts to poison the well don't change the facts that you didn't get a single point right in your post, and it has nothing to do with this thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

No, I went through the majority of their points, only to find they are the same misleading/false statements tha have been disproven or clarified many times over.

But, for brevity, let's look at Pent-1....

It first lists four points of the official story...

1. That the FAA plenty of evidence that Flight 77 had problems prior to 9AM but did not notify the military until 9:24.
2. That Andrews AFB had no fighters on alert.
3. That Otis and Langley had fighters on alert.
4. That Langley launched at 9:30

Now, DRG and friends offer up their views.....To which I add the "rest of the story"

1. Based on an FAA memo, they state that while the FAA made the "formal" notification at 9:24, the FAA was sharing information with the military long before that.......technically....it's true......but........it fails to point out that while the FAA might have been talking to some of the military...we are not the Borg.....talking to one or two or three of us, does not inform the whole military. Not to mention, until the FAA makes the formal request.....wheels on a fighter jet are not going to turn.

2. They quote Colin Scoggins as saying the DCANG flies everyday and that NEADS could have grabbed those aircraft.....well, if they HAD jets in the air or ready to go...maybe... What DRG et al, fails to tell you is that the DCANG, had just finished a short deployment and that 9/11 was the first day back to work for them...those that hadn't taken a couple of days of vacation that is. In other words, they did not have jets in the air or jets ready to go early enough to have made a difference that day. They did, scramble to get jets in the air and launched after the Pentagon was hit. Only ONE of their jets had any ammo however, and that was a half load of rounds for the cannon...the pilots had made a quiet agreement that in the event of another hijack, their response was going to be to fly their jets into the airliners....hoping they survived long enough to eject.

3. They quote Scoggins as saying that there were several other guard units that would be ready. Scoggins, quite frankly, does not know what he is talking about. Tuesdays tend to be night fly days for many Guard units........jets normally don't launch until afternoon, meaning there would be a good chance that those Guard units would not be able to respond fast enough to protect the Pentagon. The additional comment about Syracuse being able to have hot guns in ten minutes........unlikely they could have loaded a jet that fast, unless they.had a loader ready to go with live ammo. Even then, the cannon on an F-16 would be the last choice for an air to air intercept.

4. They offer their opinion on when the Langley jets should have launched. It's their opinion, and not one really based in reality. It was not until 9:03 that we knew we were under attack......pilots....even alert pilots....do not sit around wearing their flight gear. It still takes a couple of minutes to put it on, then climb into the jets, start, and launch. Even IF the FAA had made their request at 9:03, it is highly unlikely that Langley could have launched and intercepted Flight 77.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It is clear and evident that our country was attacked by terrorists on 9/11/01. The question is, who were those terrorists? Were they from another country or were they from our own? One thing we can know is that we will never be given the complete story regardless of the origin of the terrorists.

Either
1. Foreign terrorists attacked us and after a long series of mistakes and neglect of duty, they succeeded in what they set out to do. The truth will never be uncovered to protect those who were at fault for not doing their jobs.

or
2. Domestic terrorists (members of our own government) were responsible and the truth will never be uncovered and we will never know to what level the corruption and terrorism went.

Either way, the government was responsible for the magnitude of the event either by planning it or by ineptitude in minimizing it and they can never be trusted again

I don't have the answer, you don't have the answer, none of us have it. It's there, but so divided into tiny little pieces that we will never put the whole thing together and we will never know the "full story" regardless of what that story may be.

edit on 10-9-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
It is clear and evident that our country was attacked by terrorists on 9/11/01. The question is, who were those terrorists? Were they from another country or were they from our own?

The wargames of 911 were used as the operational cover to execute the attacks. Israeli agents were shadowing the hijackers as they trained at u.s air fields as well as spying and eavesdropping on law enforcement lines.

These attacks were used to start the war in Iraq which had nothing to do with 911 to fuel a massive war in the middle east that still roars today. Research Amdocs, Israeli spy ring 911.

The attacks were not planned and executed by the people accused in the debunked official story.

The 911 official story has been officially debunked.

Keep investigating and share what you find and never let someone here or elsewhere tell you to give up or that the information is incorrect. Check for yourself.

Also know that there are people here who support the official story, some are hired by the air force and other agencies. Keep that in mind when you read someones 'opinion'
edit on 10-9-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
There is no doubt that the twin towers were demolished. There is too much evidence to believe anything else. Looking at videos of molten steel pouring from the wound in one of the towers - as someone who has worked with steel I recognise it for what it is. They say it is aluminium, but that is not possible because aluminimum is silver when molten - I know, I weld aluminium (Yes that is how it is spelled and pronounced en.wikipedia.org...)

Thermite! It was found all over NY in the dust, this can not be disputed.

Uniform collapse - from an uneven fire?

Falling at free fall speed through the resistance of the building? Not possible the physics does not allow it.

Molten steel. Not possible just from jet fuel.

This steel framed building in Spain burned for 18 hours but did not fall down. In all of history only 3 steel framed building have ever collapsed from fire WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7....... Very odd

Three buildings ALL miraculously fell into their own footprints, just like a controlled demolition. ALL THREE!!! Really!!!???

The US has a history of being involved with false flag operations. Perl Harbor anyone - pulled the US into the war and made billions in profit or US banks and industry. Same with 9/11

There are dozens of other reasons which leave no doubt at all in my mind that this was not the work of a dude in a cave in Afghanistan. Many listed in the link provided by the OP - which I did take the trouble to read btw.

It is incredible to me that so many people can stare so much evidence in the face and just wave it away, dismissing it as lies, or misinterpretation, or just plain wrong. And not notice the inconsistencies and lies in the official story!

Don't beleive me? Watch part 2 of Zeitgeist the movie (And part 3 if you wan to know more)
Or watch the videos from Architects and Engineers for 9-11 truth

I know - there will be a dozen reasons why these sources of information are 'not credible' in your mind. Fair enough. I remain and will allays remain convinced that someone put explosives (In the form of thermite and thermate) in the twin towers. Too much evidence points to it. The official story does not add up. If it did, why did they change it when the buildings owner - Larry Silverstein - run an investigation which changed the official story? Because the first official story stated that the bolts connecting the floors to the beams failed. This would have been a building fault, so the insurance would not have paid out. After the second investigation paid for by said Mr Silverstein the official story changed to say the girders warped under the heat causing failure.... so the insurance paid out after all. Twice as it goes - he claimed in court that the 2 planes constituted 2 separate terrorist attacks, and the courts agreed. Of course - all this insurance was newly added to the building in the 3 short months when it was owned by him. Turned a nice profit on that so I heard.

Any way, that's my take on it. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and get a fresh tinfoil hat, this one is ready to be replaced already!

BTW - Love peace and happiness to all of you whatever your beliefs are. It was a terrible day for humanity whoever was behind it. The pain and suffering it caused will never be forgotten. And nor should it.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

It is clear and evident that our country was attacked by terrorists on 9/11/01. The question is, who were those terrorists? Were they from another country or were they from our own?

The wargames of 911 were used as the operational cover to execute the attacks. Israeli agents were shadowing the hijackers as they trained at u.s air fields as well as spying and eavesdropping on law enforcement lines.

These attacks were used to start the war in Iraq which had nothing to do with 911 to fuel a massive war in the middle east that still roars today. Research Amdocs, Israeli spy ring 911.

The attacks were not planned and executed by the people accused in the debunked official story.

Keep investigating and share what you find and never let someone here or elsewhere tell you to give up or that the information is incorrect. Check for yourself.

Also know that there are people here who support the official story, some are hired by the air force and other agencies. Keep that in mind when you read someones 'opinion'

That's definitely one of the theories that exist, and most of the theories, including that one, have some basis in reality, are very well thought out and plausible.

My own belief, or the theory that I support the most, is that our government was involved in some way with the planning. I can't prove it, I could gather evidence from now until the end of time and never prove it absolutely or give the whole story.

I guess all we can really do is come up with counterexamples to disprove individual theories one by one, but even when we come to the theory we can't disprove, it still won't be the "entire story" due to all the tiny pieces that make it up.

Due to this, I've moved on from trying to discover the "whole story" and now look at the effects the event has on our lives, how it changes us, how we move forward. Of course I'll always have the theory that I support or believe in the back of my mind and will support that theory as the correct one, as we all will. The question is, where do we go from here and how do we prevent something of this magnitude from ever happening again?

With that being said, it is perfectly understandable why people seek the answers. In order to prevent it from happening again, we need to know the basis of what actually happened. If it was our government, we need to know how to prevent our government from having that amount of power and opportunity again. If it was another group, we need to know how to prevent an outside group from having the ability to do it again. It's not a battle we can "win", but it is a battle we have to fight and we have to find as many solutions as possible to address as many possibilities as we can while still retaining as much of our freedom and liberty as possible.

It was an event that will shape our future, it is up to us to determine exactly what that shape is going to be.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Terrorism is a criminal act that influences an audience beyond the immediate victim. The strategy of terrorists is to commit acts of violence that draws the attention of the local populace, the government, and the world to their cause. The terrorists plan their attack to obtain the greatest publicity, choosing targets that symbolize what they oppose. The effectiveness of the terrorist act lies not in the act itself, but in the public’s or government’s reaction to the act.

When taken in the context of the American government's reaction to 9/11, it would apear as though the terrorists have won.

The actions and policies which have been put in place have done little in the ways of making us safer. It has been speculated that a person has a greater risk of being struck by lightning than to be killed by a terrorists. Of course, this is of little comfort to those who are.

It often seems as though a more direct response to these acts would have been a change in foriegn policy. Not as an effort to appease the attackers and not a sudden shift which would show as a sign of compitulation. There has been, for a long time, an opinion among the general populations of many countries that the policies U S Government have been dictated more by international corporations than by the principals which were set down by our own founding fathers.

It is just hard to explain how we espouse liberty and justice for all men while, at the same time, we also empower often install and empower dictators and despots in these same foriegn countries. Many see this as our allowing the self interests of corporations, certain groups, and indivuals to expoit their country's labor and natural resources for their own enrichment.

As a "people" the American citizen enjoys an overall good relationship with the citzens of other nations. It is our governments and corporations policies which have caused so much desention toward our country and continue to imperal the rest of us.

The response to the attacks on 9/11 was to bring about a near "police state" here and war in other lands. If these attacks were truely criminal acts why were they, and their participants, suddenly elevated to the status of near "statehood" by countering these acts with a full military response rather than criminal investigations and prosicutions? You know it could not be that someone already knew what the outcome of such investigations would show or who it would implicate. Could this be why some in the, then current, administration were so reluctant to even have congressional hearings. Even when this was done, it would appear some restraints and impediments were set up to control the outcome of these hearings.

We may never get enough straight answers to satisfy our questions but we can continue to be thorn in the side of the current and all furture administrations as long as it takes.

John F. Kennedy was assasinated in 1963 and there are those who still question the "official story".

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If you look at consensus911 you will see the following exact quote....

Most of the best evidence challenging the official story has been reported in ten highly documented books by Dr. David Ray Griffin, who had taught philosophy of religion, with a heavy focus on the relation between religion and science, for 35 years.

A philosiphy teacher????? Religion no less?????
Neither of those have any business refuting science.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It is clear and evident that our country was attacked by terrorists on 9/11/01. The question is, who were those terrorists? Were they from another country or were they from our own? One thing we can know is that we will never be given the complete story regardless of the origin of the terrorists.

Either
1. Foreign terrorists attacked us and after a long series of mistakes and neglect of duty, they succeeded in what they set out to do. The truth will never be uncovered to protect those who were at fault for not doing their jobs.

or
2. Domestic terrorists (members of our own government) were responsible and the truth will never be uncovered and we will never know to what level the corruption and terrorism went.

Either way, the government was responsible for the magnitude of the event either by planning it or by ineptitude in minimizing it and they can never be trusted again

I don't have the answer, you don't have the answer, none of us have it. It's there, but so divided into tiny little pieces that we will never put the whole thing together and we will never know the "full story" regardless of what that story may be.

edit on 10-9-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

Or 3)

1 is TRUE and this was allowed to happen. I'm constantly surprised by the narrowness of minds involved in the 9/11 conspiracy debate. That's not to insult anyone here, but often times either side says "IT MUST BE SO" without realizing the truth is often somewhere in the middle.

What if 9/11 WAS carried out by muslim extremists? a terror attack the government knew was coming, and chose not to react to for geopolitical reasons and agendas?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Wow man, this is pretty much the theory I've come up with as well. Good to know I'm not alone lol

If you follow the Israeli Spy ring you can see that they penetrated the offices of DoD, FBI, CIA, various military outlets INCLUDING the explosives dept. (Reported in main stream media)

Who's not to say these spies managed to find out the dates of these war games (through their espionage) and pass it on to the hijackers (or whoever was coordinating the timing).

If thermite was used (which is apparently military grade) who's not to say these spies uncovered information surrounding thermite and managed to use it in the WTC? It's speculation but it's logical when connecting the dots.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Something was happening in & around Sarasota, FL

"On March 1, 2001, a DEA special agent in the Tampa division offices “responded to a knock at one of the fifth floor offices. At the door was a young female who immediately identified herself as an Israeli art student who had beautiful art to sell. She was carrying a crudely made portfolio of unframed pictures.” Aware of the “art student” alert, the agent invited the girl to an interview room, where he was joined by a colleague to listen to the girl’s presentation. “She had approximately 15 paintings of different styles, some copies of famous works, and others similar in style to famous artists. When asked her name, she identified herself as Bella Pollcson, and pointed out one of the paintings was signed by that name.” Then things got interesting: In the middle of her presentation, she changed her story and claimed that the paintings were not for sale, but “that she was there to promote an art show in Sarasota, Fla., and asked for the agents’ business cards so that information regarding the show could be mailed to them.” Well, where’s the show? asked the agents. When’s it going up? Pollcson couldn’t say: didn’t know when or where — or even who was running it. Later it was determined that she had lied about her name as well.- The Israeli “art student” mystery

The new reporting springs from suspicions that a well-connected Saudi living in Sarasota, Fla., may have associated with the 9/11 hijackers. Former U.S. Sen. Bob Graham, who co-chaired Congress’ Joint Inquiry into 9/11, has suggested that the FBI’s investigation of the Sarasota matter “was not the robust inquiry claimed by the FBI. An important investigative lead was not pursued and unsubstantiated statements were accepted as fact.” -New questions about FBI probe of Saudis' post-9/11 exodus

There has rarely been a starker juxtaposition of evil and innocence than the moment President George W. Bush received the news about 9/11 while reading The Pet Goat with second-graders in Sarasota, Fla The Interrupted Reading: The Kids with George W. Bush on 9/11

top topics

join