It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else get "vaccines" in school (United States) in the mid to late 70's?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kiwitina948

In the UK, it was known as the "BCG" shot. Anti-TB if I remember correctly. I see people from my generation and maybe 8-10 years younger all with the upper arm circular scars.

My parents, like myself, always questioned everything and I guess were not satisfied with the answers, or lack of them, and so I didn't receive it.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Vaccines in the 1970s in the Western World included the seven diseases of the time which were prevalent and destructive. They worked, as you don't see many Americans or Dutchmen with polio do you?

The seven diseases were: Tetanus; Diphtheria; Pertussis; Polio; •Measles; Mumps; Rubella.

These were usually combined into three jabs, although not sure of the boosters covering: (1) Polio (2) Tetanus; Diphtheria; Pertussis (i.e. the DTP vaccine) (3) Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (i.e. the MMR vaccine).

If you lived in the rest of the world, or was unvaccinated in the West you may well have suffered from one of these diseases. Not funny.

Regards

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ooops! wrong thread
edit on 17-5-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
We all got the shots. They were for TB, Measles, and several other thngs.

You were sick a couple years later? Likely just a childhood flu.

These vaccines are given to millions of kids every year, and not only are proven safe, but are proven to save millions of lives a year.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join