It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else get "vaccines" in school (United States) in the mid to late 70's?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I guess I was one of the guinea pigs.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

it was not just the us of america that did this the uk did this to children as well but not this kid i hate needles still do i refused and had to headbutt a teacher who tryed to force me when i was 8 .

it was consensual then parents signatures were required for this but force was used now its mandatory i think i am as fit as an ox rarely sick read up on a man called royal rife vids on youtube his machines can still be purchased online

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I think you are correct. I think the injection gun was for Swine Flu. I remember a picture at the time of President Ford getting vaccinated with one. Seems like I remember the reason they quit using it was because if the patient moved it would rip the skin.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Swine flu scare 1975-1976. I was in the 5th grade and we received the vaccines at school.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I do seem to recall having to get the polio vaccine at school. I'm not sure. I also seem to remember getting out of it one day, and the school sending a note home, then I had to get it after all. Whatever it was didn't seem to bother me too much after all.

Yes, the 70's.... I was really into something called America back then.

I don't need anyone to tell me I am completely brain damaged. It's my life.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Many baby boomer have a strange round vaccine scar on their upper arm

Now that you mention it, mine's still there too. Upper left arm.

We never got herded into an auditorium though, just called out of class one by one and into the nurses office. As far as I know it was just your routine vaccines, but I guess you never know.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Be aware that the test for mycoplasma is expensive and requires DNA sequencing to tease out the mycoplasma DNA from everything else, because they live inside the cells. Only a few labs can do this correctly.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I recall getting a vaccination in 5th grade; that would have been around 94 or 95. I have no clue what it was though, just remember the teachers lining us up in the cafeteria and we all received a shot in the arm one by one.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I remember the vaccines with the gun. I was in 1st grade and they herded us like cattle into the gym for it. They didn't bother telling us what we were doing either and when I got closer to the front of the line, I realized that the kids in front were crying. It was traumatic enough that I never forgot it.

I'm not sure how much info our parents got concerning it either. Whenever I got home and told my mom about it, she seemed confused as to why they would have done that. Probably because we had gone to the Dr. for a school physical before attending and were up to date on our shots most likely.

They also gave me something under my tongue, and told me not to swallow it. But they never told me if I ever could or if I was to spit it out later. I remember being scared because I held it under my tongue until lunch then swallowed it before eating. One of the other kids told me I was supposed to spit it out and I was afraid I would die or something. Just another reason why parents need to be present and informed when kids are given this type of thing. It still makes me mad that they would do that without a parent there to explain and comfort the child. Obviously, the drug administrators or the school cared little for our well being and peace of mind. We were just little kids after all.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I don't recall the exact year,but sometime in the 70's I recall receiving some kind of vaccination in the same manner as you speak.I seem to remember it leaving a circular scar that stayed with me for many years.Don't know what it was for.Sorry.No help.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

That's a good idea. Probably State Board of Ed would be a good start. I am not sure the school is still there...the district is...but they closed the school I believe and since this was long before the widespread use of computers, I doubt I could get anyone to go looking through old files.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

Good memory...I wish i could remember more way back when.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallamile

I am surprised they did this in the 90's...didn't think they could away with that anymore...unless it was just a service of offering like they do at pharmacies.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Hi all,

This memory came back to me recently and I started wondering what the heck it was they gave us. I was in middle school in the 70's, 76 to 80 and one day they pulled us down to the auditorium in groups and gave us shots with these airgun type hypodermic "needles". I don't remember the exact year.

Does anyone else remember this happening to them?

I am really curious as to what it was. Was it a flu vaccine?

Since I started having health problems a couple of years later, I wonder if it was connected.

If anyone had these or was involved in the "program" I would love to know what your thoughts are.

Thank you.
edit on 10-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Yes. We lined up in the gym and everyone got an injection. Don't know what it was, but one time they made us drink pink stuff and my mom said she thought it was for polio. I blame vaccines on my poor immune system.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That was the smallpox vacine that made the round scar. I remember getting those shots back in around 1976. I seem to remember it was for the (a feared) swine flu epidemic .

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Someone just put up a thread also about the flu shot for the 2008-2009 season, they did a study in Canada and found out it is making people MORE likely to succumb to pandemic flu.

I can confirm. My mother in law was dumb enough to get her flu shot last year, and came down with H1N1. I can't believe people are still going for these damn things.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell310
I had the same shot in school too in the 1970's. I have a round scar on my left arm from where I got it. I'm 42 now and have been living with Fibromyalgia as well. I remember when I got the shot I didn't feel well for days. I'm in B.C. Canada and everyone here got it at school during that time. I'm wondering if there's a connection with the shot and my Fibromyalgia?

I'm 44, I have that scar too. It's quite large and scarred in the middle. I had a neurologist and another doctor in California tell me that the small pox shot and other vaccines I had is tied to my neurological issues. I have MS too. I have often wondered how many people that have MS received that shot. If you look around you, there are a lot of people our age diagnosed with MS, Fibro, Epstein Barr, etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

They stopped giving the vaccine in the early 80's I believe after they determined Small Pox to be eradicated.

Scary thing is they still have it stored away somewhere (the government) and reading I have been doing on the vaccine states it wears off so all of us that were vaccinated are no longer immune.

Nice right?

edit on 10-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

An interesting thing...... when I gave birth to my first daughter they came and told me I needed to get a shot for Rubella because I was no longer immune to it. They strong armed me into it saying if I didn't, my baby would get it, so I agreed to it and took the shot. When I had my 2nd daughter, same thing. They came the day after she was born and told me I no longer had immunity to Rubella and that I needed a shot. I refused it this time. But boy did they try to strong arm me in to it. They try this all the time we go to the doctor..... "take your flu shot or you'll give it to your kids". They use your kids! To get you to inject the poison into your body.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Another tactic they use is to tell you if you are immune compromised you have to get the shots or you will really get sick...it's a never ending cycle.

Take the shot, ruin your immune system...keep getting shots because the shots are ruining your immune system.

I was stupid enough to get the darn flu shot one time and I think it was for the 2009 season...even after my mother and husband told me not too. (for different reasons, he thought it was useless, she thought it was to kill us).

I got terribly sick for 4 plus weeks and now who knows what. Idiot me...

Everything I can find points to those school shots being Swine Flu.....bad news.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

reply to post by FissionSurplus

It started out with IBS in high school, now it is depression, fibromyalgia and constant migraines.

It just kept increasing over the years...my whole body just hurts all the time.

Do some research on fluoride toxicity. All those symptoms I have found articles that relate them to fluoride. Especially to those that are more sensitive to it than others. As far as the shots I do not remember at school in the 70's but I do remember it in the late 60's. There was the polo sugar cube and there was a tetanus shot. The small pox everyone in my class had all been immunized against it already.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join