Anyone else get "vaccines" in school (United States) in the mid to late 70's?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Many baby boomer have a strange round vaccine scar on their upper arm
always wondered what could that be
normaly vaccine dont make scars

you would offer me 100 trillions of dollars to take a vaccine
i would say to you GTFO

Aaah, that would be from the Smallpox vaccine. They gave it to you with this thing that looked like a silver gun that shot a bunch of needles in at once, They told you not to scratch it or pull off the scab when it healed- to let it fall off naturally or you would have a scar. That's kind of hard not to do when the black ugly scab is hanging halfway off and it itches like crazy.

I have two of those scars, one from childhood vaccination and one from the good old US Army, although the Army didn't use the gun. Instead they just poked you repeatedly with a single needle in the shape of a filled circle.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by snowspirit

I think the sugar cube one was polio...going to look it up.

You're right. Now I'm wondering if I got a small pox vaccine. I was born in 58, but I never had any type of scraping that I remember

That air type vaccination gun is trippy... I've never seen that before

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by Ben81
Many baby boomer have a strange round vaccine scar on their upper arm
always wondered what could that be
normaly vaccine dont make scars

I've seen that on many people my age. I don't have that scar, but I also don't remember any sort of skin scraping. My small pox vaccination was an orally given sugar cube.

I also have always wondered what that scar was from.

I remember my vaccination from before I was school age - they painted a bunny on my arm, and then they stabbed it!!!
I was horrified
What were they thinking?
Imbeciles....

Poor Bunny

I had a lot of vacinne when i was young
all proud of my self that i looked stronger because all other
seemed to react like fainting or having secondary symptoms
in my head it was like .. i dont have any choice and i have to trust them
they were always all talking nicely before they stab you
i though if they give me this then its probably to help me .. but at that age we are very naive
cant believe they were in fact giving me crap to make me sick
each yrs i was having the flu with gastro and barfing in the toilette
how can they do this to us .. like if we were guinea pig
exactly like Hitler did

The Answer is Operation Paperclip ..
before that any of you remember if the US governement were giving vacine to people ?
or it all started after OP

Did the Integration of the NAZIS in America Caused Ideoligical Contamination of the US Government ?,

edit on 9/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I am surprised you didn't come across...but good for you, it hurt like crazy!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I agree with you, I think our government learned alot from the Nazi's.

Our great nanny state does such a good job of taking care of us.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
More research has yielded this video which is downright shocking and upsetting. We are being INFECTED via vaccinations, the vaccine manufacturers and the government know about it, and THEY DON'T CARE!!

Dr. Nicholson and his wife wrote a book some years back called "Operation Daylily", which they had to disguise as fiction in order to get the government off their backs. Worth a read, details how the government infected prisoners in the Texas State Prison system, and elderly patients in nursing homes, with mycoplasma. Then they were surprised when prison guards, nurses, and families started to come down with it.

Anyway, there you go. Mycoplasma in the frigging vaccines.

It should come as no surprise that vaccines are forced on the population. Us useless eaters need to be killed off a bit quicker, apparently.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Growing pains are what I kept on complaining about to my parents. I had a test for Rheumotoid arthritis at 8yrs, which came back negative. 30yrs later my eldest and myself were finally diagnosed with EDS and then so was my hubby and my other teenager.

It just so happens that growing pains are one of the symptoms of a rare disease I and my family have;
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.

Mainly it seems our bodies have a nutritional problem; in that it needs a huge of amount of Vitamin C, and all nutrients in the production of protein. When the body doesn't get enough Vitamin C the connective tissue all thoughtout the body becames 'holey' and therefore too stretchy. This leads to muscles being torn (causing the protein intake needs to increase.) This causes the pain and growing pains that many EDS sufferers suffer from.

Google it and see if there are any other symptoms you may have. It's not life threatening unless you have Marfans or the one that affects your blood vessels.
But it can be treated with Magnesium and seasalts in oil spray. And other supplements.

Just check it out, it might be the answer you are looking for. Good luck

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I had the same shot in school too in the 1970's. I have a round scar on my left arm from where I got it. I'm 42 now and have been living with Fibromyalgia as well. I remember when I got the shot I didn't feel well for days. I'm in B.C. Canada and everyone here got it at school during that time. I'm wondering if there's a connection with the shot and my Fibromyalgia?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
FissionSurplus,

It wasn't the military releasing things on the American people. It was the NAZI's hellbent on revenge for what America did to Germany working FOR the military.

Sadly the military and politicians didn't CARE what the NAZI's were doing to us because THEY were making big money....didn't want to be held accountable themselves....and were just out for their own survival/promotions and didn't want to rock the boat.

We may have won WWII....but the Nazi's brought to America got revenge on America. Don't believe the official population numbers. And there's a reason Colin Powell went on live National TV saying he uses his military retirement check to hire illegal immigrants to work on his house. They now NEED those Latino's to keep the country going since the Nazi's killed so many Americans post WW-II.

They know WHY so many Americans have extreme pain which will eventually lead to organ failure....and DEATH. They just don't care.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Thank you for that information.....that's what I love about this site...I would never come across this stuff otherwise!!

Good luck to you and your family...feel well!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shell310

That's what I was wondering also.

And now that I read about it possibly being for Swine Flu and that so many people got sick from it and it didn't work anyway!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Someone just put up a thread also about the flu shot for the 2008-2009 season, they did a study in Canada and found out it is making people MORE likely to succumb to pandemic flu.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I don't know if you came across this article....

These mysterious microorganisms can play a major role in a wide range of diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia syndromes, multiple sclerosis, Gulf War illness, Crohn’s disease and other inflammatory bowel diseases, diabetes and even aggressive cancers. Without proper diagnosis and treatment of mycoplasma infections, curing these conditions can be difficult or impossible.

Mycoplasmas – The Missing Link in Fatiguing Illnesses

www.prohealth.com...

I will be looking for a Dr to test me for these buggers.
edit on 10-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's a question for those of you going through all of this too (see my post earlier in the thread for my own info)...

Do you guys have a lot of skin tags?

en.wikipedia.org...

I have a ton of them, and I do mean a TON of them. All over my neck, underarms, groin and legs.

Most are small, and only noticeable to me by feel, but some are quite large. None on my face, thankfully.

Anyhow, I am the only one in my family that gets these things and I have had them for as far back as I can remember.

On a side note, for those of you with Fibromyalgia, there's one thing that my wife ran across for me, and it really has seemed to help me out a lot with the pain management. It'd be a homeopathic ingredient called Rhus Tox. Google "rhus tox for fibromyalgia" and you can see all kinds of interesting info about it.

Apparently it's the only homeopathic remedy to pass clinical studies in being effective for fibro, and it's certainly made a difference to mine.

Anyhow, about the skin tags, anyone else get those?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Yep...got those...my Mom who has the same health problems as me has them every where too...I am always on her about getting them removed and then they all come back again. I just can't stand them though, they are my pet peeve...icky!

Back of knees (weird spot), around the neck, under the boobs...ick ick ick. Oh and the armpits. Most times they come off when I shave....

The small I just snip off sometimes....oh the horror!!

And a new thing are these cystlike lumps under the skin.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

And a new thing are these cystlike lumps under the skin.

I've been getting those this year too!

What the crap is going on?

And yeah those tags are the worst. I HATE them, but end up just dealing because I have so many of them. My wife still thinks I am beautiful, though, so I guess that's ok by me. She's wonderful and I am grateful to have her through all of this stuff.

Anyhow, I don't know where those lumps are coming from, at all. I've been getting them the most by my elbows and my groin. And the boils... oh god the boils...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Maybe they did inject us with DNA and we are mutating, either that or getting old is a lot worse than I thought!!

I have the lumps on forearms and legs.

My poor Mom (she'll kill me for talking about her) just had a boil surgically removed on her back...huge ....yuck.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I remember those shots they administered with guns. If I remember right they were polio vaccines. It didn't hurt as much as a regular needle. I wonder why they stopped using that gun? It was quick and a lot less painful. I also remember the sugar cube vaccine we used to get in elementary school.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

The one article (posted it earlier in the thread) said they got rid of them because of cross contamination. They were using it to speed up the process, but I guess they weren't worried about cleaning it? I guess sometimes you got blood spray etc...maybe it even backed into the gun?

Look on the previous pages, I put some good articles and info about different shots.

They were also using the guns to test injecting DNA....creepy.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OP, you don't remember the exact year or what it was for......but surely you remember the school?

Why not contact them and ask them?
They do keep records. If that school no longer exists, contact your state's board of education.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join