It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strike: Obama's Chicago in Chaos as Teachers Walk Out on Needy Kids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
I decided to go read what else you've written here; what you write here on ATS explains why my comments flushed you like a rat hiding in the garbage heap

Dude! You really like patting yourself on the back. "Flushed" me? Like a rat, no less? I didn't feel a trickle of thought, so I don't believe you are ready for a gush.

people like you who Obama wooed and used to put the "Teaming Masses" to sleep and help push our country over the cliff to a Fascist State

Yeah yea yeah. Obama a Marxist, a Muslim and now a Marxist Muslim Fascist. Whoa.

no wonder you are so impressed with the Roman Empire

Well guess what, it's called CLASSICS and is an important part of education. For those who have interest.

it was people like you who Emperors like Tiberius, Claudius and Caligula Nero pacified with "Bread and Circuses"

Ah, to borrow from "classics", that's an ad hominem and to borrow from modern times, this is a red herring as well. Derp.

I have a suggestion for your username; it really should be "FoodBankConnoisseur"

How do you know what's inside a food bank? Been using that much? I personally have no idea. You tell me. You can do it in French, too, since you insist on "Connoisseur". I'll understand.

You want "Substance"? Get off your ass and go earn some.

Oh, I got plenty to go around, lucky for you.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Needless to say, you and those like you stand across the freeway from people like me, which is probably the safest place for you to stand for now. I know Obama will probably win re-election because Romney is not a significant return to sanity and a roll back to a pre-Clinton Federal Government but don't be too happy about that because you, just like the Chicago Teachers are swimming in a pond of borrowed money on borrowed time with no where to escape to. This is not the case for me and mine who are now prepared for the worst and will remove ourselves from amongst you in order to avoid the carnage the government you love is preparing for. I have an image of Obama tattooed on your foreheads but I doubt this will save you, as you are nothing more than canon fodder to the Puppet Masters who stand behind your Obama and they hate you...I just feel sorry for you at this point or maybe the term is disgusted apathy....Karma is Inevitable.

edit on 13-9-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by buddhasystem

Needless to say, you and those like you stand across the freeway from people like me, which is probably the safest place for you to stand for now.

Why?

I have an image of Obama tattooed on your foreheads

That's a little too mental.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Looks like the strike is back on...

Rham is going for an injunction and the teachers Union walked out of the talks...

This is what happens we people use sense of entitlement as their reasoning for their actions.

To bad they are not federal employees.. They should be fired just as Reagan did with the ATC's...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Public employee unions should never have been allowed to happen and should be abolished. America can not sustain the economic repercussions of public unions

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join