It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe this is why they bought all those bullets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi.

(I have no proof it's only a theory so that's why I posted it here.)

This is the theory I, along with the voices in my head, have come up with.

Most have heard about the massive amounts of ammo various government branches have purchased recently. What we don’t know is why soc. sec. for example feels they need to arm guards with hollow point bullets.They give us the typical nonsense answers but that’s to be expected, that is why we do what we do right.

I think they are expecting massive civil unrest after the presidential election.

Listen I don’t want this to be a race thing so if you view it that way or you comment on it in that way well then it’s your problem.

I think if,(when), Mr. Obama loses there will be many in the African American community who will think he was cheated. Looking at history when the people in some neighborhoods get angry they tend to take it to the streets.

I think the government is currently prepping for something big. It could be the fallout of the presidential elections or an attack on Iran or both or maybe it’s something else. I don’t think it’s the end of the world but I think by 2013 things will be a lot different than they are today.

On Sept. 10th, 2001 if you would have told me in less than 24 hours my life and my country would be forever changed I would have laughed in your face. Now when I think of it most big things happen rather quickly.

I think we’re all in for a bumpy ride but at least it won’t be boring.

Again it's just a guess or at best a theory what do you guys think?

edit on 10-9-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If these folks you describe actual identify with or believe that Obama is anything like them it just shows how terribly brainwashed the people in this country are. Obama is another rich man with power dreams who doesn't care about the welfare our citizens.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have three scenarios in mind:

1) Your idea that "...they are expecting massive civil unrest after the presidential election."
2) The government is shipping this ammo to both internal and external groups, agencies and/or other governments.
3) The defense department had a surplus and needed to spend the money without raising too much fuss.

I know the third one is a little aloof but you never know.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

True but most people don't ever open the book or watch the movie they only see what what's on the cover.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think you are close but...

What is actually going to happen is, after Romney is defeated, all the Mormons are going to rise up and start looting and rioting. That's why they got hollowpoint bullets, them Mormons are tough!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think they could be getting ready for civil unrest but a presidential election won't be enough to kick it off. The election alone isn't enough to get the American people riled up unless it was discovered it was faked.

It's gonna have to be some kind of event that takes something meaningful all at once from the people. Electricity for example. If this was taken people would hit the streets raising some hell.

They could be getting ready for an Electro Magnetic Pulse or Coronal Mass Ejection also. Two very real events that could happen at any time.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Could be something like that. I thought some huge solar thing was supposed to happen this summer. Is it just 'amping up'?

I'm serious is it more dangerous if it doesn't let off some of the pressure or whatever? I've wondered about the solar thing over the past month or so i was going to mention it but I don't know much about it except what the msm says which is always a little sketchy.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This is more along my train of thought, too. A rigged election is very bad, but if it was just certain elements of society, then it'd be nothing more then say the London Riots last summer which were handled without armed police.

For the necessity of stockpiling that much ammo, it'd need to be a scenario where people see the risk of getting shot by the police as a lesser danger, so possibly a large E.M.P and foot shortage, maybe a giant tsunami or earthquake disaster or even the disclosure/invasion (real or not) of Aliens.

Even Nuclear Terrorism I would put as unlikely, as people would probably look more to get out of the area, rather then cause law enforcement to fire at them.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The bullets were for the 300 agents assigned to the Office of the Inspector General (part of the Social Security Administration) who investigate crimes such as fraud. That comes to about 580 bullets for each of them. These agents issue search warrants. Catch thieves. Make arrests. Are they not allowed bullets?

new topics

top topics

join