It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First UFO Sighting - Pictures, plus small video feedback please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Alright 2nd post since I did not get enough feedback from my last post. not saying this is a alien ship just saying I have never scene this before. As it happened and posted on Sunday:

I have always believed in UFO and the fact that % wise we are surely not alone but the other night what I have read on this site so many times happened live.

I was siting on my ex's deck having a beer and suddenly a red ball just came in quickly then slowed down and slowly crossed the sky right in front of us in full view until it just faded away. My ex video taped it but had a few and kept saying its too small cannot see it cause she was filming on her phone so she stopped filming quickly. But considering good video I also took pictures 3 of them from my I phone as well. The only thing I have done to any of these up loads is I cropped every picture to centre the light. That's it did it on software and believe I can revert to original if that makes a difference.

That's it nothing spectacular but a red ball.....looks white in the pick and film but was red..kinda orange..lol anyways thought I would share. It was really cool and have no idea what it is...I am in Ottawa Canada so do not think it was drones.....but no plane that s for sure! No expert but I swear it was not a plane.....at least if it was it was quiet, fast, and just vanished so awesome technology...: ) All I can say it it was really cool to see.....: )

See pics and video on my last post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exackly what EIomen saw on his post here:

static.photobucket.com...://vid1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii583/atsomen2/20120820_222218.mp4

Anyone else saw this I swear it was a ball of light not a plane, no noise, presty cool

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I may be wrong but this thread will be closed because you have already posted the topic....

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sometimes threads just dont get enough feedback cause they dont have enough "oomph" to have enough responses. Sorry but thats the way it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wouldn't worry about it though, happens to everyone, thought I had a good one there last week but it ended up sinking faster than the Titanic. Just the way it goes

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In the late 80's I saw a ball of light exactly like that cruise by at just above tree top level on a straight silent course until it cruised out of view. The object was about 15-20 feet in diameter and was the exact same orange red you described. It looked like the object in your photo but it was much closer (maybe 1000 feet away) It was going maybe 200 mph. But it was bright enough that it's light was lighting up the tress a few feet below it scaring birds away.

I believe you saw something similar.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Duplicate thread.

Original thread here.

Please post all replies to extant thread.

Thread closed.

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join