It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIGHT found in the DARKNESS?? Your location does not make you LIGHT or DARK its intent based..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This thread was made in response to a few questions I asked the CREATOR of us ALL*. The first question was based on me asking the CREATOR how can some of YOUR CREATIONS view darkness in such positive ways even if to defend it. I was processing this for weeks and the response was somewhat what I shared in the OP. It got back to me that some CREATOR ENERGIES may FEEL like they are looked @ in a negative way because they are the parts of the FAMILY that may spend large amounts of time in DARKness its NATIVE there for them. I felt REALLY bad when I received this DATA back during the astral/meditation (don't ask how) I was like wow some energies may really feel like other energies me included look @ them negative when many & I personally get into LIGHT* discussions and that's not the case.

[color=gold]

The FORM OF LIGHT* 1 tries to SHARE RESONATE is not based on where your from weather you grew up in a dark region of space BEHIND THE MOON, JUPITER OR SATURN IF NOT FURTHER OUT BEYOND PLUTO
or EA*RTH SOL LIGHT SPACE or not. NO. The LIGHT 1 tries to SEND/SHARE is based off of INTENT OF ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS not the homes for there are many who live in this SOL LIGHT sector and STILL have some major dark SPIRITED issues AND ENERGY. LOCATION does not determine if your a light nor does your SPECIES. LIGHT* 1 shares PERSONALLY WITH YOU ALL IS based off of YOU the CREATOR CREATION (BEING) generating POSITIVE energy that LIGHTS* the CONSCIOUS or SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY OF ANOTHER CREATOR CREATION. 1 DOES NOT SHARE SINCE 1 LIVES IN PHOTON BELTS OR PLEIADIANS REALMS OF LIGHT that they are ALL positive NO, 1 just wanted to CLARIFY to ANY what 1 means when communicating the LUX with many. I hope this helps out somewhere and better aligns the energies (LIGHTS*) trying to COEXIST together.

LIGHT WITHIN DARK? -LIGHT WITHIN DARK?
IS IT POSSIBLE -SHOW YOU SHALL I START

LIGHT WITHIN DARK LIGHT WITHIN DARK
LIGHT BEING IS NOT VISUAL PERCEPTION -BUT COMES FROM THE HEART

SOMETHING OBSERVED -SOMETHING SEEN
HAD TO TAKE A TRIP -TO SEE WHAT THEY MEAN

TOOK A FEW SECONDS -AND BEGAN TO ASTRAL
TO UNDERSTAND THEM BETTER -SO PEACE WONT FAIL

AS 1 BEGAN -TO LIFT ABOVE
SEEN IN THE DISTANCE -MANY ??? WHATS LOVE

?,? -HOW IS THIS SO
WHATS GOOD IS HIGHER VIBRATING -WHATS NEGATIVE IS LOW

TOOK SOME TIME -TO SEEK AND FIND
FOUND THEM SITTING/LIVING -WITH DARKNESS BEHIND

DARKNESS TO THEM -WHICH SEEMS FULL OF PEACE
COULDN'T UNDERSTAND AT FIRST -BUT NOW 1 CAN SEE

ASKED THE CREATOR -TO GUIDE THE ASTRAL
LIVING/EXISTING IN THE DARK -MAKES THEM "NOT" FROM HELL

A MISUNDERSTANDING SENSED -FROM THE CREATOR ARE "WE"
LIGHT IS A WAY OF (SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY) VIBRATIONS -NOT BASED ON WHAT EYES SEE?

NOT BASED ON WHAT EYES -SEE NOT BASED ON WHAT EYES SEE
SOME MISUNDERSTOOD THE WRITING -GENERATED BY THE

THE LIGHT THAT'S SHARED -RESONATES FROM INTENT
NOT BASED OFF 3D LOCATION -FROM WHERE DID WE GET THIS?

ASK THE CREATOR -PLEASE HELP 1 UNDERSTAND
WHATS WRONG WITH LOVE -CAN THEY NOT UNDERSTAND?

CREATOR RESPONDS -NO WRONG WITH LOVE
SOME WHO MISUNDERSTAND -ARE STILL RELATED TO ABOVE

THEY EXIST BENEATH -AND SOMETIMES OUTSIDE
OF REALMS THAT ARE VISUALLY -OBSERVED COVERED/INFLUENCED IN/BY LIGHT

THESE AREAS ARE/CAN BE COMPARED -TO OCEAN ABYSS OR INNER STELLAR SPACE
EVEN THOUGH DARK IS THE MEDIUM -DOES NOT MEAN SO IS THE RACE

THE RACE THE RACE -OR RACES OBSERVED
OBSERVING FROM OUTSIDE THE LIGHT -YOUR VIBRATIONS ARE HEARD

FELT BAD WHEN I REALIZED -THIS MAJOR MISUNDERSTANDING
THAT IF YOU DWELL IN DARK REGIONS -THEN DARKNESS YOUR REPRESENTING

NO, NO, NO -APOLOGIZES INDEED
THOUGH BORN IN THE DARKNESS -STILL PART OF LIGHT ENERGY FAMILY

HOPE THAT THIS HELPS -FOR THOSE WHO DWELL
IN DARKNESS YOUR LOCATION -STILL NO NOT HELL

CREATOR CREATIONS COME IN ALL SHADES -YES EVEN GREY
WE MUST MOVE PAST MISUNDERSTANDING -THE LIGHT IN THIS WAY

THE LIGHT IS NOT CONFINED TO -ONLY SECTORS PRODUCING VISUAL LIGHT
THE LIGHT IS WITHIN ALL CREATOR CREATIONS -STRIVING TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT

SO IN REGIONS OF INNER STELLAR DARK OR IN REGIONS OF PHOTONIC LIGHT COVER
REMEMBER WE ALL COME FROM THE CREATOR WHO CREATED US ALL* SISTERS AND BROTHERS

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 9/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What is the point with this thread?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

Drop a few 3d lines into the local collective and non local collective to clarify 1z intents ARE NOT aimed @ SEGREGATING THE LIGHTS* making 1 CREATOR CREATION LOOK BETTER THEN THE OTHER and those who may have thought they were looked at or would be looked @ as DARK (NEGATIVE) by 1 due to their 3D VESSEL locations and not SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY/SOUL BEHAVIOR SHOULDN'T FEEL LIKE THEY ARE DARK TO 1.

There has been an observed frequency from multiple members here on ATS who seek something they call "TRUTH" and they challenge as they SHOULD, but may have been misunderstanding 1z INTENTS were to clarify that ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS IN 1Z OBJECTIVE OUTLOOK ON EXISTENCE can BE LIGHTS* its just some due to their activities get DIMMED/DARKENED SPIRITUALLY/SOUL/INTERNAL ENERGY WISE. This was the main intent to send out a VIBE of CLARITY to those who need it Consequence. thanks for taking time to ask and not just judge the OP.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The light tries to take control of everything.

Freedom can only exist in the darkness of mind, from there all things can arise. The light wants to dictate everything that is going on.

The light gives people a life purpose, people are too scared to face themselves - their own silent mind.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

The light tries to take control of everything.

LINKED: is it control from a BEING say like LUXZAVA or do you mean its control from beings who dwell in the LIGHT areas of EXISTENCE who behave this way arpgme?

Freedom can only exist in the darkness of mind, from there all things can arise. The light wants to dictate everything that is going on.

please CLARIFY how arpgme? I tried and it came back a possible force representing LIGHT* is who you feel is responsible for dictating everything. If mistaken please guide.

The light gives people a life purpose, people are too scared to face themselves - their own silent mind.

Are you saying then that due to ENERGIES attracting to the LIGHT they are preventing their evolution processes because it FEELS more safe in areas where MUCH can be seen and observed instead of ENERGIES diving into the UNKNOWN unseen?? Thanks for taking time to respond and for your input arpgme..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The mind is space (emptiness), light enters the emptiness and then it believes itself to be light.

There is only freedom when one remains unidentified. Once Space/Mind identifies itself with being "something" it is bound by that thing (in this case light).

After a while, the Space/Mind believes that it is light and may develop fear of remembering itself to be the emptiness.

By returning to emptiness, there can be an awareness of the true empty self that does not identify with any "form" (whether matter or light).

If there is desire, the mind can be emptied.
If there is identification, the mind can be emptied.
If there is judgment, the mind can be emptied.

The mind is truly itself when it understands that it is emptiness, otherwise it identifies with "light", "matter", "desire", "intention"...

From an empty mind, I am speaking.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The mind is space (emptiness), light enters the emptiness and then it believes itself to be light.

[color=cyan] SO as long as the MIND is unaware of LIGHT or concepts of LIGHT then it remains in its original form untouched unaltered by LIGHT and the perception of what LIGHT represents. I think I see.

There is only freedom when one remains unidentified. Once Space/Mind identifies itself with being "something" it is bound by that thing (in this case light).

[color=cyan] So as long as a beings mind is not effected by LIGHT* influences and behaviors KNOWLEDGE or REAL Objective TRUTH of OTHERS the mind is FREE somewhat of a conscious for it does not have to evaluate how it interacts with others or is evaluated by others because there is no LIGHT to tell RIGHT FROM WRONG causing the mind not bonded by its activities negative or positive TO FEEL FREE because it does not see negative or positive effects just ITSELF or a kind of itselfness.

I can somewhat see what you mean it took till now to get this far not sure I am fully understanding but I think its like an infant does not know its being negative setting the house on fire because its not AWARE of WHO is effected or that IT MAY HAVE SET ITS OWN HOUSE ON FIRE. Its mind is unaware and acts accordingly. BUT ITS EFFECTING OTHERS NONE THE LESS

After a while, the Space/Mind believes that it is light and may develop fear of remembering itself to be the emptiness.

[COLOR=CYAN]
ORIGIN*** In a way its like saying since the MIND/SPACE has been affected/EXPOSED by LIGHT it begins to assess things different (CONSCIOUS EFFECTED) BEHAVES DIFFERENT and its activities in response to becoming more AWARE that it the mind/space IS PART OF MORE OR a COLLECTIVE OF CREATOR CREATIONS causes glitches somewhat CHANGES in the original way of the dark kind of thinking and behaving. In the past the dark may have seen somethings going on and let them go on w/o acknowledging others may have needed help (REMAINED IN OBSERVER POSITION). The LIGHT exposure causes the DARK to stop and think maybe they need help ect... and if not help it atleast causes the dark mind to CONSIDER WHAT OR WHY WHAT THEY ARE OBSERVING HAPPENS more then it THE MIIND/SPACE did, seems like a form of ENLIGHTENMENT
to 1 arpgme. [/COLOR]

By returning to emptiness, there can be an awareness of the true empty self that does not identify with any "form" (whether matter or light).

If there is desire, the mind can be emptied.
If there is identification, the mind can be emptied.
If there is judgment, the mind can be emptied.

The mind is truly itself when it understands that it is emptiness, otherwise it identifies with "light", "matter", "desire", "intention"...

From an empty mind, I am speaking.

[color=cyan]
Got you and thanks for a more grey instead of black and white response arpgme. You have helped 1 out a little more with understanding whats up.
EVER CONSIDER THOUGH THAT MAYBE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A DARK MIND TO CONVERT TO A ENLIGHTENED KIND OF MIND WAS AN INTENDED PROCESS for those CREATOR CREATIONS?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The light gives people a dream which leads to hope, expectation, desire, and suffering.

The light is always on a "mission" to make others like it, and when the mission is not accomplished it becomes suffering (for them)...

Sometimes the light does miracles here and there, but this leads to false hopes and expectations...

If the world were left alone people will be able to accept reality as is. There would be no suffering due to an unfulfilled hope/desire...

The light is gonna have people running around for all eternity chasing a "dream", until one day, they realize that they aren't light, they are just "mind" (space/emptiness) which fell into the illusion of identifying with light...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm new to you.
But I thought this was very cool.
Very interesting and intuitively felt right.
So thank you. I need to keep an eye on your threads.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Its wild because as I was interacting in the thread something came thru. [COLOR=CYAN] WATCHERS!!! And from how you describe the dark and the illusions interpreted of LIGHT it seems the WATCHERS would follow a similar type of thinking... THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO OBSERVE AND NOT INTERACT. How do you feel about family members of Creation called WATCHERS arpgme? This WOULD somewhat validate this type of thinking and approach as an OBSERVER. Also with the /spacemind allowing LIGHT to cause it to generate illusion what was the mindstates of these space/minds of LIGHT before illusion generated when they were dark. I guess I am asking what do you feel LIGHT intervention and its illusion has done to humanity like has it caused humanity to seperate from its true ORIGINS. Somewhat its like the tree of knowledge was not shared with some minds/space or that these kind of mind states ARE WATCHERS and they ARE doing what they were ment to do AND THATS OK. I know its a lot of questions so feel free to take your time with this arpgme.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Have you ever been out of your body, astral projected, or what ever it is? have you seen entities out of this world
I'm just curious..

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

thanks sealing if that was for 1 if meant for arpgme understood and thank still for taking time to absorb/interact here.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rambo1112

Yes I have and do TRY to ASTRAL. Sometimes I think I do others I just get stuck in meditation mode which may not be that bad for there may be things present when I am trying to ACCESS at those times that I may not be meant to interact with AS OF NOW? I have been trying to practice GROUP ASTRAL HMM LIKE IN OLD FREEDY Kruger MOVIES WHEN THEY WOULD all GO TO SLEEP AND SEE/INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER AMAZING LINK??? But its not easy to identify OTHERS as of yet. I so far try to identify ENERGIES entities with energy felt, if it feels a certain WAY positive or negative. So if like I am out by SOL catching some vibes I will look around. Sometimes I see craft energy plasma being energy but they still seem not fully interactable SOMETIMES THEY ARE THOUGH but thats personal. I can only fully recall 1 time I seen another energy that seemed to interact with me as a being not craft and it was a hooded like FEMALE this was within the last 2 weeks I was looking for celestial objects I do feel those & see those sometimes? The female was going thru this SOL system and dropped something off ENERGY to assist and kept going . Her shell color was like dark shiney purple with a large hood and pleasant face no skin color relation just face pleasant and smiling and moving very fast so fast I questioned the age of the universe for she seemed to be moving out further then the universe was said to of existed. Her energy covered EA*RTH like a energy cage and then connected to SOL the energy she emitted was magenta/electrical like and then she was gone with a smile. I know it sounds out of box but you asked so I answer. Thanks for taking time to read the OP rambo1112

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

But even identifying with a label is an illusion. Watchers are just supposed to observe and not interact. This is just another purpose created by a mind. Purpose can only exist from a mind, it does not exist in reality. Things just exist.

If I observer, then I observe, if I interact then I interact. There is no "supposed" to, life is just happening. Intentions, desires, thought, emotions, are all the result of life. Existence just exists.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I see so how do you identify yourself w/o a label if your considering yourself DARK not you specifically but individuals with mind/space who think this way. Isnt labeling 1z self dark STILL doing the same thing arpgme?

In relation to supposed to I see responsibility being part of this in a way its like saying just because I observe a universe about to be taken to total war and finished with a collapse ITS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY AS A creator creation TO TRY AND PREVENT THAT WAR. So if I wanted I can IGNORE ALL who would suffer or be reassigned energy output frequencies because I am not FORCED to ITS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY. I understand but it just seems kind of SEPARATED what if I was related to those who would suffer from the WAR am I not SUPPOSED to at least try to HELP them or just let whats trying to get in get in the UNIVERSE if its DOOR is all based off of CREATOR CREATIONS not RECOGNIZING their potentials allowing it to REGAIN smh. I again thank you arpgme you felt the questions and HAVE answered them well. What ever the plan is for us ALL* I wish ALL* the best in making it to WERE they are safe and comfortable and hopefully want to be.

collective eval complete... TRANSMITTED

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by sealing

thanks sealing if that was for 1 if meant for arpgme understood and thank still for taking time to absorb/interact here.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

Both of you,
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

you are welcome my friend. take care

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

I see so how do you identify yourself w/o a label if your considering yourself DARK not you specifically but individuals with mind/space who think this way. Isnt labeling 1z self dark STILL doing the same thing arpgme?

This is why I said, they are so-called "dark beings" but they are affected by the light, because light is form and they can create their own meanings to their life even if they do not call themselves "light beings".

In relation to supposed to I see responsibility being part of this in a way its like saying just because I observe a universe about to be taken to total war and finished with a collapse ITS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY AS A creator creation TO TRY AND PREVENT THAT WAR. So if I wanted I can IGNORE ALL who would suffer or be reassigned energy output frequencies because I am not FORCED to ITS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY. I understand but it just seems kind of SEPARATED what if I was related to those who would suffer from the WAR am I not SUPPOSED to at least try to HELP them or just let whats trying to get in get in the UNIVERSE if its DOOR is all based off of CREATOR CREATIONS not RECOGNIZING their potentials allowing it to REGAIN smh.

You talk about "feelings" of separation or unity... Feelings are just things that come and go, just as thoughts... It is not you.

I again thank you arpgme you felt the questions and HAVE answered them well. What ever the plan is for us ALL* I wish ALL* the best in making it to WERE they are safe and comfortable and hopefully want to be.

collective eval complete... TRANSMITTED

I am evil now? I just learned so much.

If there is a "plan" for all of us, what creates this plan, and what is the purpose of its existence? Purpose is created by mind, so by its own mind it created its own purpose when in fact "it" (ALL) just exists...

By there is no "I", "Me", "You", "He", "She"...

all of this are just words of thoughts, and this sense of self is just a collection of thoughts, intentions and emotions...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

If there is a "plan" for all of us, what creates this plan, and what is the purpose of its existence? Purpose is created by mind, so by its own mind it created its own purpose when in fact "it" (ALL) just exists...

By there is no "I", "Me", "You", "He", "She"...

all of this are just words of thoughts, and this sense of self is just a collection of thoughts, intentions and emotions...

If all just exist what is this fascination with darkness v light? Aren't they just two mental projections of one and the same existence?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Good and Bad and everything else is just existence whether they are actual or imaginary (mental). Everything just exists.

edit on 10-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join