It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics and Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

1. The security services did indeed thwart every single attempted attack.

2. Despite the prestige of the target and despite their apparent bloodlust, Al Queda decided not to attack London while the world was watching.

3. Al Queda, as portraid by the MSN does not exist.

None of the above was mentioned by the false flag waving ****s.
It was all aliens landing in the olympic stadium/tsunamis/nucleur attacks etc.
90% put it as fact that it was going to happen and if you don't agree the reply was what are
you doing on here if you don't agree with it!.idiots calling us sheep pah!.shills.

Well done security forces you thwarted an alien invasion *claps hands*...

edit on 12-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

While i didn't endorse false flag aliens etc. i did say the olympics should be seen as a viable target. Indeed it was a viable target for groups like Al Queda.

The absence of an attack calls their very existence into question. I.e are they indeed a puppet terrorist group for a western agenda ?

The most important part of that statement is the question-mark, meaning it is not a statement of fact, or even an assertion. This is indeed a tiny detail of grammer, and sometimes common-sence that does appear to oft times be missing from the rhetoric of some at ATS.

But while i won't defend their methods, logic and sometimes their sanity, i certainly will defend their use of this site. Long may they continue to spout crazy theories in whatever way they can best manage. It's up to the rest of us to discern wheat from the chaff, just like real life away from this website.

If their comes a time that crazy theories are so frowned upon that they fail to materialise in this place of free thinking, then it's use to us is ended. Fore who knows just which of those crazy-ass theories spouted by doomsayers and tunnel visioned prophets may turn out to be right?

Even if only by accident or coincidence...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

One last time for the sweet souvenier.......... i have not a problem i couldn't give a toss about
what theories the doomsdayers drivel out. Only the manner in which they drivel them out
with this shill/troll/assleep/calling/get off the site if you don't agree with conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Fair enough, i'm with you on the hate for those mind-fascists, but you get those dicks in all walks of life, no one likes'em, you just try to zone them out into the white noise. The tricky part is trying not to miss a credible message because the messenger needs shooting.

edit on 12-9-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You don't have to get caught up in all the rudeness. Like I said you decide for yourself if the theory has merit or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
To be fair a couple of non blimp UFO's might have been a nice addition.
Suppose I'll have to stick to spotting them during Pub fag breaks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join