It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go undercover to expose any conspiracy theory, what would it be?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Theres a thought for a new SciFi series..

"Exposure"

A young man/women with the ability to travel back in time.
BUT only with her mind. The twist: She can record what goes
on with a mindcam and display on a "catscanTV"...

"The Truthers get hold of her and makes her debunk/prove
stuff in history that eventually..bla bla bla bla.."

Fill in the rest with YOU imagination...

OT:
Area51 and its secrets
Vatican
Bildeburg

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here's another conspiracy theory for you. This one is more about optics than evidence, but it does make one wonder. What could possibly be pushing the Turkish agenda vis a vis Syria? I know that having one's citizens killed by stray shots from over the border is terrible but Turkey's response to the situation seems a little too belligerent.

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall in some meetings taking place in Brussels . . . even as we speak. Is there any chance that the Turks have been told if they are willing to "make their bones" in Syria they will become a "made country" in the EEC?

Enquiring minds would like to know.
edit on 9-10-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
I would like to go through the locked files at MI6 and the Foreign Office to find documentation that the Zimmerman Telegram was a forgery. After all, it may well have been and documentation could prove it beyond a shadow of doubt.

Erm, Zimmerman himself admitted that it was genuine.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
I think the best place to infiltrate would be the intelligence agencies. From there, one might have the resources and connections to unravel the entire scenario.

As to which intelligence agency, I have an inkling that there is an elite international group that supersedes nation agencies. But if I had to pick a nation to start, it'd be between US (CIA, NSA), UK (MI6), and Israel (Mossad, Shin bet).

Although, it may be more enlightening to infiltrate the intelligence community of an opposition state like Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan or Iran.

I think the best place to infiltrate would be the intelligence agencies.
I'm thinking you might be a little late on that one.

The one I would volunteer for is to expose the hollow earth, and the corrupt politics at its core.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join