It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could go undercover to expose any conspiracy theory, what would it be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tayton

Do you need a passport for Alaska? ...and the missing Madonna statue happened in Quebec in 1759. A Jesuit church raided and looted and apache Indians killed , etc, etc,, anyway still finding items from that buried in Quebec. Not a conspiracy, but could still be an adventure. ...I did google conspiracy theories in Canada and it showed me 5. The big one had to do with 9/11 and boewing and Canadian govt being involved... The other was that Satan lives in Canada. The beast of the feast celebration where they claim Satan actually appears...? And then some other theories that didnt look fun. Sorry dude , tried to help, but I don't know...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I googled canadian conspiracy stuff, found nothing like in the states. You most likely need a passport for Alaska but think pretty easy to get to without. Isn't there like some alien ship at the bottom of some Northern Lake that has been frozen over or something, lol

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

i second that notion...The only other two I'd be interested in would be the ET and 9/11 Conspiracies...technically though if we cracked the ET mystery it would probably include free energy and advanced technologies. 2 birds with 1 stone!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
If it was time travel I'd probably go back to see if Jesus really existed.

So would I. This has always interested me, to see that time period.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'd help Nikola Tesla finish his Wardenclyffe Tower.
...and take out J.P. Morgan in the process.

.......it would change everything, maaaaaan~

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'll have to make a list, there's no "one" conspiracy i could pick

1.The Rainbow Experiment.
2.Tesla's Secrets.
3. Operation High Jump
4. Roswell
5. Hollow Moon
6. Alien Involvement in NASA/other administrations.
7. The Nazi Bell
8. Area 51
9. The MIB
10. Free Energy
11. Dulce
12. Vatican Records
13. Illuminati/NWO/Bohemian Grove/Bilderberger.
14. Reptillians
edit on 11-9-2012 by dave_welch because: few more additions

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
9-11 because i can prove it with a camcorder go on to any street in the uk and ask people what time they heard about 9-11 the only answer can be pm ??? anybody want to bet on that
and if you dont believe me go to search sept 11 th 2001 personel stories 10 yrs on ? page 7 top TIGER MOUNTAIN page 9 FICCHINO page 14 manta 78 ???? similar tales

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Explore the deep underground bases; both modern and ancient.
Visit a few deep ocean sites both modern and ancient with deep water submersible or uso.
Eventually leave the planet for a more sentient experience with some highly evolved beings.

Way too much deception, manipulation, ill will and ignorance on this planet, though attempting to make the most of it.. The huge natural diversity and good lovin makes it worthwhile.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I would go undercover in my clothes dryer and uncover the conspiracy of the missing left socks........and holy underwear.....

I'll make that maytag pay....pay i tell you......

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
for myself, without a doubt...Roswell.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The rich ruling elite. It's goal, organisation, planning and the whole global network and the names of these people.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

The rich ruling elite. It's goal, organisation, planning and the whole global network and the names of these people.

Ditto, how 22 trillion be amassed in Swiss banks and we think that is ok with kids starving.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well I would love to know all of the secrets of the universe, but I would settle for the secrets of this solar system
and or the following:

The origins of GOD, Earth and Human

I like the Idea of seeing whats in the Vatican's secret archives.

The Ufo/Ancient Alien conspiracy

The Illuminati/TPTB and a full list of members if they exist

The fountain of youth and Immortality conspiracies

I think either of those and or all would be great.

This is a nice thread it seems like if ATS had recess this is what it would be
edit on 11-9-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: "If I told you I would have to kill you"

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I almost forgot, my greatest conspiracy, where all my guitar picks have gone over the years.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
iI did go undercover in the sierra club back in the 1980s.

Found that earth first was run by the sierra club. and the militant arm of the sierra club.

this became evident later when Dave Foreman leader of earth first joined the board of board of directors of the sierra club.
activistcash.com...

this is why i do not believe in global warming

there is no question that the leadership of the environmental movement is in it for the money and everything the environmental movement does is to line the pockets of the leaders of the movement groups.

The environmental movement is as much part of corporate America as the oil companies or the coal companies.

They use extortion, black mail, and payoff at levels never allowed by US companies by law.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

The conspiracy of silence. The silent brotherhood worship silence. All acts are planned in the silent void and executed in silence. Every thing happens as it happens and no ones sees they are there. They may as well be nothing. They are silence itself and yet they control the world.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Having looked through this list, I think the OP needs to offer a refund/mulligan for those whose choice uncovers proof of NO conspiracy

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Without a doubt, the single biggest mystery is ET/UFOs/Roswell and the like. That has links to 'free energy', religion and knowledge in general, specifically in science/physics. It changes everything, like 9/11 did.

I'd like to propose answers to some of the conspiracies listed previously, based on evidence, not hearsay.

9/11 - total inside job, all evidence says so
moon - man has not walked on the moon (inconclusive but heavily weighted)
Hollow moon/earth - get real!
2012/Mayan stuff - get real too
Nibiru - nope, no evidence there either
god/religion - sorry folks, no evidence in favour of god
NWO/Bildebergs - thats worthy of getting on the inside

If ETs are real and we are being visited, everything changes. Laws of physics, nature. These days, so many people with camera phones and still no good evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The Rendlesham forest incident would be the first, wouldn't mind exposing the Bilderberg group as well.

I'd love to get into Dreamland and the DARPA headquarters, just to have a look around.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join