It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up , We can't ignore this anymore!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

You're going to insult me for pointing out that you've turned into an abusive op? You think that helps you? I was starting to give some credence to what you were saying happened (although I still think it was a serious error to link to that other thread as evidence) but now after insulting me, I think you're just another attention hog trying to get in on this 2012 nonsense, sorry, had you responded civilly, i would have given you the benefit of the doubt but now? No way.. you're on your own...

I don't always agree with Stereologist, I respect his opinions, and I have participated in many discussions with him, but I fear he's right here, and while I'm at it.. the correct grammar is I saw an object not I seen an object.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

no im simply defending my thread, I seen what I seen, Im past that fact so if you don't believe me dont post, simply move on. But if you can believe it happened because it did, then help narrow down the list of possibilities with me and figure this out

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So you have nothing to add to your vague statements? Instead of helping me out you get testy and state nothing of value.

So you saw something and you can't take the time to describe it? There are plenty of hoaxers and tall tale tellers out there. Maybe you are one of them, maybe not. There are posters claiming to be pharoahs and aliens and people with connections. There was an insulting person not long ago that claimed they were about to be metamorphosed by aliens and switch with British royalty to French royalty. It was something like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

So how is anyone going to discuss this event if you can't describe what happened so that others understand. I am simply asking what is going on.

Let me ask again. How do you know that something moved 25 feet when the object is being described as bright and moving through other objects. In other words, how do you know position? What makes you decide that it has position? It is a reference on the ground or a reference in the air? Distance is a measurement from point to point. What points are you using?

Could you also explain why you have posted this in multiple threads?
Could you explain why this is in the 2012 forum?
edit on 14-9-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
reply to post by vkey08

no im simply defending my thread, I seen what I seen, Im past that fact so if you don't believe me dont post, simply move on. But if you can believe it happened because it did, then help narrow down the list of possibilities with me and figure this out

Simply defending a thread does not mean you insult people and then expect that those same people will be receptive.

As far as I am concerned you're no different than the multitudes of others on here, you're making it up and hoping that enough gullible people will fall for it, and maybe head over to Gamekeepers web page to buy some doomsday dvd's...

Sorry.. Can't help you anymore..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join