It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up , We can't ignore this anymore!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I seen these on the 7th, im a combat veteran and know that it was real and nothing man made by us for sure, it was in my face dude after moving a distance of 25 to 30 ft in one quick lights on lights off move , it was the type of thing you'd have to see to truly appreciate

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

So you know that the lights are real and you have combat experience. I believe there are lights out there. The question is whether or not these are mysterious lights.

after moving a distance of 25 to 30 ft in one quick lights on lights off move

So how do you know the distance that the lights moved?

I find the slang dude to be incompatible with a claim of combat experience. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

how do u not know how far 25 ft is? Oh wait you're not a combat veteran, silly me

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

So you know that the lights are real and you have combat experience. I believe there are lights out there. The question is whether or not these are mysterious lights.

after moving a distance of 25 to 30 ft in one quick lights on lights off move

So how do you know the distance that the lights moved?

I find the slang dude to be incompatible with a claim of combat experience. Just my opinion.

Not taking sides, or defending anyone, however:

I'm a combat veteran myself, I and use slang all the time.

Use of slang is sometimes used to gauge a person's intelligence, but in reality that is not a very good way to do so. Anyone can use slang to communicate, no mater what their intelligence, or life experience maybe.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 12-9-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

gotta look at it from my point of view, I lost my military bearing in the face of something pretty extraordinary to begin with

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So you have no way to know that it was 25 feet. If you had something to say other than a bluff you'd have stated it like a real member instead of what I believe is someone pretending.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ok, eriktheaweful. I just get the feeling that someone is being less than honest.

It really does not matter whether or not someone is a combat veteran. It has no bearing whether or not someone can determine if a light in the sky is mysterious.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

So you have no way to know that it was 25 feet. If you had something to say other than a bluff you'd have stated it like a real member instead of what I believe is someone pretending.

Thank you.

Are you touched in the head, I've shot more rounds at a 25 ft distance to a target more times than I can count , olz stop flaming my thread over your inability to remember simple math bro. If you can't tell what 25 ft away from you is then you're not exactly intelligent to begin with

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

also please read the thread more carefully, I NEVER mention them flying in the sky when I seen them, they were flying bit at street level in my cul de sac and my yard, not up in the sky every negative response to this thread so far has been people talking without having read what I wrote , everyone else however seemed to be able to read, im noticing trend in there somewhere

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

it was in my face dude after moving a distance of 25 to 30 ft in one quick lights on lights off move ,

It seems to me that this is a matter of unclear writing on your part. This figurative "in my face" is your way of stating that it was extremely close. You could have stated that when I politely asked, but you chose to continue to be unclear and rather rude.

Are you saying that something was within a few feet of you and then you saw it again or another object about 25 to 300 feet away that you assumed were the same object?

You may have the illusion that you expressed yourself clearly, but I am asking because of the lack of clarity in what you have written.

You can drop the claims of whatever you do, because that is simply unimportant window dressing on your posts. You can also drop the pretentious claptrap when addressing me or other posters.

I NEVER mention them flying in the sky when I seen them

Did I? No.

they were flying bit at street level in my cul de sac and my yard,

Sorry. What does flying bit mean?

Almost no one has responded to this thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for a response from the Op on why he linked to a closed thread as proof of whatever?

*shrug* guess I have to go outside and seen me something.. (Anyone see the moon last night btw, it was incredible, I have no idea what planet was in line with it but the little planet and the nice sliver crescent were pretty)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I didn't know it wad closed, didn't comment on it. Also Jupiter is the planet that's in the sky to the north east an hour or two before the moon comes up, then under it is Venus a little later in the early morning, look up in the same eastern direction around 3 to get a good view of Orion, Sirius , Jupiter, turn sw for view of libra

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Maybe the OP was abducted.

Nope. The OP posted while I was posting, no abduction occurred.
edit on 12-9-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
reply to post by LightAssassin

yea I smoke, I should quit
Thats a silly question
healthy is always the best option

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ok, eriktheaweful. I just get the feeling that someone is being less than honest.

It really does not matter whether or not someone is a combat veteran. It has no bearing whether or not someone can determine if a light in the sky is mysterious.

Actually, no. This is important.

A military combat veteran will have more experience in judging the distance of an object on the average than say an accountant who stares at a computer screen all day. Especially if they are having to shoot a hand held weapon.

This doesn't always mean that every combat veteran is a great observer and can judge distances with pin point precision. But the chances are much greater than again, someone who's experiences have nothing to do with judging the distance of something.

A person's background is important when it comes to seeing things in the sky. An amateur or professional astronomer would know if something was out of place, or the motion of a light up in the sky doesn't seem to fit anything. Where as someone that spends all their evenings playing WoW on the computer might see the ISS traverse the sky one night and totally freak out.

I can understand "feeling that someone is not being honest" on here.

However, keep a few things in mind:

1) This is a text based form of communication. You have no body cues or voice tones to see or hear. The only way you can really tell if someone is being dishonest on a forum is if they post something that completely contradicts what they said earlier, inconsistant postings in their story, etc. And even then it's sometimes hard to understand if the person was being intentionally dishonest or simply confused.

2) You spend a LOT of time here in the 2012 forums, debunking Nibiru-Earth Ending-Zombie Horde-NWO Depopulation threads. And I think it gets to you after a while, as sometimes you come off like a Pit Bull in attack mode. Just as we sometimes accuse people of seeing things that are not really there, I think sometimes you do the same thing, but only because the amount of threads that you're active in.

Maybe take a break and watch a funny movie? Once in a while that is, or do some debating in other forums on here. Just a opinion, and like belly buttons, everyone has one.

3) There is no 3. But I did say a "Few" up there, and feel too lazy to go up and edit it.

Anyways, I think all these 2012 threads are getting on everyone's nerves. Even the ones supporting it! I'm sure they get tired of us debunking or feel attacked too. However, it's just going to get worse until December rolls around.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I know some people that claimed to have seen something mysterious in the waters of Lake Champlain. They told me they saw and photographed a large object moving in the waters of a bay which I knew about. Before I looked at the photographs I asked some simple questions. I asked each person independently. I asked size, color, and direction of motion. Each person gave me different answers except for location. The photographs revealed that everyone was mistaken. My guess is that photographs are of a distant milling gaggle of Canada geese. None of the photographs show a lineal object. The dots just mill about each other. Still, a group of people managed to agree that there was some sort of order to motion and that the dots were all part of a connected object.

I had a much better description of what the people observed than I did in this thread. I'm not saying that there are no mystery lights near Marfa or no Lake Champlain creature or odd lights near crowded Myrtle Beach.

The problem here is a poor description at best with a mouthy response instead of a clarification.

The observer is new clarifying that the object was near at hand. No description of the object as to size, color, shape, numbers, or orientation. The object appears to change position or something along those lines.

How many times have people posted in 2012 threads that the Moon suddenly moved in the sky, or the stars altered position, or the planets are not where they are supposed to be, or Saturn has tilted, or a comet suddenly appeared in the sky, or the Sun's color is different, or the Sun is brighter? My guess is hundreds of times.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

well since this thread applies to nothing you talking about there Sherlock, im going to ask you to re-read the thread and place careful attention to what I wrote, along with the other flamers who couldn't read. Read each word not skip and assume , but at the same time keep in mind I don't care if you're skeptical or not , just do t interfere with everyone who actually gained some insight from this thread or any other I've written, I dont post here often so im not here to waste your time

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The venomous response, I fear, is doing more to hurt your cause than help it. One thing that gets noticed over time on here is that when people are backed into a corner , ie: they've been caught telling a whopper, they immediately resort to name calling (you called him Sherlock, in a derogatory sense) and your general tone has gone from one of "this is my message" to "This is my message idiot, love it or leave it"

Just an observation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

or that's just ur take on it, since it did happen and I would call him that regardless, anything else to add Watson ?

<< 1    3 >>

join