It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up , We can't ignore this anymore!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Ok to start this post is for those who have an open mind, not intended for the narrow view types. There's real issues taking place and need attention raised to the subjects. I'm going to list the subjects in question and ask that you take a minute to step back and take a look at the bigger picture, there's no such thing as coincidence so maintain that mindset while going over this.

Most recent subject is this thread right here i stumbled on while getting online for something completely different here on ATS, which i'll get to in a minute.

Now wait , i've read this guys post and assuming that there's at least truth in any story then wait just a minute, then what do we have here Theory about C. Alan Martin's prohecy and First Contact That thread was written in january when i was reviewing the subject actually trying to debunk it :O Looks like i was on to something, but jus wait it gets better.

If there was gonna be a first contact of some sort then what kind of precursor to such an event would ensue .... hmmm maybe this one Mystery lights in S.C

Now understand that i'm a south carolina resident who seen these lights on the 7th with my sister, my nephew seen it on the 8th, and my sister again on the 9th, nothing on the 10th, hopefully i get them on camera tonight.

I wrote about it here,
First hand encounter with the SC Mystery lights.
Now whether you can believe this is happening or need more tangible proof is irrelevant, if what i was thinking when decoded the C. Alan Martin prophecy is right, then we're close to our first contact , cept i think they're looking for specific people, thats a whole other theory entirely. I'd like to keep this thread going as more things develope, if you have any constructive input then by all means add on. Keep the flames at a minimum plz.

Thanks to GameKeeper and CigaretteMan for their posts and confirming some things for me and raising awareness of a real phenomena taking place here.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Dude, the stuff GameKeeper posted about the 'woman' who was 'obviously' 'in with NASA' is actually material that is supposedly channelled via Ouija board.

Yes, something may be around the corner. If you feel the need to improve yourself then go green and meditate a little.

No matter what we do, if it is universal, or cosmological, then we can't do snip about it until we know EXACTLY what is going on.

Until then try and improve yourself and humanity as a whole.
edit on 10-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

you can always do something about it, you really think you're alive here and now by chance? For no reason at all?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Not at all. And I never said anything of the sort. All I said was until we know EXACTLY what we're actually dealing with then we are only preparing for 'possibilities' which in turn could be wrong.

So in the end it is best just to do the very best for yourself and others around you. Live everyday as it was your last.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

easy for you to say, they're notnright outside your house

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

If they were I would still be mentally secure. They can mess with your body and mind. They won't and can't get your soul. Your very essence.

If you are aware of them then make it known to them. If you really are experiencing this phenomena then it's time to develop those abilities they want to keep you from knowing you are capable of.

Do you smoke tobacco?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

yea I smoke, I should quit

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Are you messing with me about what you said or do you really experience this phenomena too?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried, its weird and unsettling and think they're attracted to certain people, but honestly I keep thinking back to the disappearance of the people in Roanoke long longtime ago, wonder if these lights aren't a new phenomena that all, plus i be having mad deja vu from seeing the future when I sleep, somehow i remember my dreams , not all of them but alot more than i ever used to remember before 2011

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I have also been remembering my dreams in amazing detail even weeks after they have happened and the amount of lucid ones I have been having has been increasing aswell. I've asked others if they have experienced anything like that recently and a lot of them said they have been having the same thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Two things,

1st. You do realize that your opening statement is challenging and outright offensive. You are bound to get a lot of backlash from that alone.

2nd. You realize the tread you linked to (the event) is closed for staff review?

just an fyi.. nothing more nothing less.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

They are. I don't get anything of the sort and never have. Even when the opportunity arises while I'm out in the country. I'm not afraid of them, at all. I almost challenge them to try every time I honestly think they could if they wanted to. Although the idea of abduction seems like a very uncomfortable situation I think I understand the laws of their realm. It is literal thought made manifest, at a guess, but until I actually experience I won't rely on my instinct totally.

I think all the old religions and histories depict literal past events and beings and none of them are fanciful imaginings of creative humans. I think they wrote what they witnessed....and that is why the God of the Bible tells the people of Israel NOT to make copy of that which appear in the sky. That 'God' in yet another deceiver. I hope if this is the case the culmination of it all happens while I am alive. A selfish thought but an honest one nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Two things,

1st. You do realize that your opening statement is challenging and outright offensive. You are bound to get a lot of backlash from that alone.

2nd. You realize the tread you linked to (the event) is closed for staff review?

just an fyi.. nothing more nothing less.

Yes, great points.
As soon as I saw gamekeeper mentioned, I grew skeptical. That 'event' thread is not a good one to link to if you want to be seen as credible (unless you would be trying to debunk Niburu!).
edit on 10-9-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks for a very good thread! Stars & Flag for you. Unfortunately, I never seen those things that you described. Could not help you with it, but will be highly enjoying your thread, that's for sure!
Would like to say that your entry statement did not offend me, I was reading it with great interest. Thanks again and I hope you will manage to get photos/videos, good luck.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Lemme ask yall something , are any of you born in the summer of 87?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

you know everyone in my immediate family said the same thing till the things I was speaking of started coming true, bookmark this, you'll come back for these threads sooner than later friend

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
Lemme ask yall something , are any of you born in the summer of 87?

Sorry, fall of '66

I've got a daughter that was born in the summer of '87 though.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

read more about my deja vu thread in my sig and ask her if she has deja vu alot, mainly more recently since 2011
edit on 10-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
great job OP! thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I scanned over the referenced threads and it reminds me of a stop I made in Marfa, TX years ago. I was headed out of Arizona and came upon Marfa at night. I was trying to recall why I knew about this small town in the western Texas mountains. Then it struck me that I had read about the mysterious lights of Marfa.

At a pull off outside of town was a group of people looking at lights in the desert and quite happy to be seeing the mystery lights. I watched for only a few minutes before going back to my vehicle to get out binoculars. A quick check of the scene confirmed that these were cars. I asked if anyone watched to get a better look through binoculars, but I was asked why. I told them that the mystery white lights were being followed by mystery red lights. I was met with a bit of stunned silence and then was told that these lights were confirmed mystery lights. No one else wanted to see for themselves that they were just looking at vehicles driving across the landscape with headlights followed by properly working taillights.

This is not to say that there are not mystery lights. The problem is that when people delude themselves into thinking that any old light out there is a mystery and refuse to check out whether or not the lights are easily explained as cars then they cloud the issue of whether or not the lights are in some sense mysterious. After about a half hour and people refusing to look and trying to convince me that the lights were indeed mysterious I left. All of the sightings I checked out turned out to be cars. All white lights and all red lights were in pairs and they followed each other around the desert with dark shaped in between.

Are there mystery lights in Myrtle Beach? Might be. Are all of the lights mysterious? I really doubt it. What we have are people that want to see mysterious objects and probably have never put binoculars on the lights to see what is out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join