It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate over a Nuclear Iran is just an Illusion- drop your preconceived opinions to see the reality

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
As a forum, I think the biggest weakness the majority have is not letting go of their preconceived opinions on the Iran issue. I'm not trying to offend people, it is just an observation I have seen repeated over and over again where threads rage on with people debating whether Iran is after a nuclear weapon, whether it is Israel or Iran who are the good guys etc.

You're missing the point, even if you're getting warm....

This all has got to do with the general relation of submission that people have developed with the mainstream media. People are thinking those things and being worried about it because their minds are parroting the media authority figures. They are enslaved by TV, radio, corporate internet, corporate newspapers. Their mind is enslaved and manipulated, on a daily basis.

If the media says that some foreign regime his repressing its population or developing nukes, they'll just think things on that basis. No matter how the US is violently repressing its own population and has got thousands of time more nukes than Iran will ever have.

You cannot address such problem effectively without addressing the issue down to the roots and AS A WHOLE!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I think the only reason why the regime has to change because to make israel much safer and one thing for sure is USsrael can't touch the iranian oil otherwise europe and japan will grab USrael throat if it does.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This whole thing is not about nuclear bombs!! Follow the money. Go to Keshefoundation.com. Dr. Keshe is from Iran but lives in Belgium. He is a nuclear physicist that much like Nicola Tesla, bringing new technologies to the world for all humanity. Search on the site and he will explain what is really going on. What has happened is that Iran is now producing the best medical grade uranium to treat cancers. Yep ya all just follow the money and when you step on the big boys toes your asking to get taken out. They are competing in a multi billion dollar business and have the right to do so. But you know the game. By the way Canada produced most of the enriched medical grade uranium. Canada just expelled all the Iranian diplomats!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

If the United States was still capable of seeing the difference between the men who did an act and the population of a nation that may very well dislike it as much as we do, I'd support you entirely. Iran's supported groups gave the United States a few presents over the years and we damn sure owe some people some payback. 2 Embassy's in Beirut, one Marine base at the Beirut Airport, years of hostages held in the darkest holes of Lebanon..and of course, who can ever forget 1979 and what kicked the whole thing off from Iran to begin with?

The problem is....We have the guilt of maybe a few dozen men who are still alive to get that sorely needed payback. To hear some hostages give first hand accounts, one of those men IS the President of Iran...who wasn't such a grand Poobah back in 1979, but apparently earned his place in the payback line just fine.

The U.S won't seek to hurt or kill the men who did these terrible things. Even Israel was surgical following Munich. However, the U.S. will go in by waves of airstrikes, cruise missile attacks and a general effort to blow parts of Iran back a few decades in status and technology. It's a nation of over 70 million people...not just the few who need killing, if we agree they do. So....until we learn or re-learn the concept of SURGICAL STRIKE....they can just suck it up and deal with the knocks we've gotten.

Payback in THIS form makes us WORSE than the animals we'd be seeking to pay back.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

They wish to usher in the coming of the 12th imam, at any cost. And then incinerate the entire world.

Nope. Do some homework on the Twelvers before talking about them.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansuzrune

More smokescreens for the masses - sorry, that argument doesn't wash. There are MANY Countries that supply medical grade Molybdenum 99 (Moly-99) for diagnosing and treating cancer and heart disease - Belgium, France, Canada, and the Netherlands being chief among these. THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT PRODUCE MOLY-99 ! Iran even holds a 10% stake in a facility in France that produces this material....HOWEVER, there are some VERY important differences between Iran's production facilities and those in other Countries - first and foremost, the other Countries don't have 1,076 centrifuges working around the clock - secondly, facillities in other Countries aren't buried in deep underground bunkers. Third, ALL of those other Countries' facilities FULLY cooperate with the international community regarding inspections by watchdog agencies. MOREOVER, while it has been the accepted practice to produce Moly-99 by using Highly Enriched Uranium (Weapons Grade), that practice - due to newer technology - has been set aside and ALL the other Countries that produce Moly-99 have agreed to convert to the new practice of using Lower Grade Uranium to produce the Moly-99. Yet Iran - and assumedly Dr. Keshe ("bringing new techonology") - continue their effort to produce HEU in their 1,076 underground bunkers, refusing to allow international inspectors in to monitor their work. Sound like there's a problem here, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansuzrune

One other VERY important difference between Iran and other Countries that produce Moly-99.....the OTHER Countries don't devote a good deal of time threatening the existence of any other Country......maybe the most important difference !

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I came back with another thought I'd like to add here, and I think it's a thought important to consider and keep in mind as events play out.

Iran has a very advanced nuclear technology program. Of that, there is no doubt and it's not disputed by anyone involved, least of all the Iranians themselves. They have thousands of little centrifuges spinning away at different locations 24/7 and non stop. Those are designed for only one purpose. They take crap and refine it to radioactive gold. Iran is doing this in quantity that is unheard of outside of a nuclear weapons program. So....We, of the nations who define everything by war and killing, can see no other purpose than to maim and kill for the Iranians to be doing this.

Let me suggest another possibility and it's the explanation the Iranians themselves have given. It's logical, makes complete sense...and pisses Washington and Israel off to absolutely NO END because it will elevate Iran to regional if not world Super Power status in at least some respects in a post-oil world as we all know must come at some point.

I submit Iran is *NOT* making weapons and never has seriously pursued that path beyond what I am sure it's taken to make the option available if they feel cornered and forced by developments outside their borders..and that could be in any direction over the long term.

I submit to everyone that Iran is positioning themselves to become THE one and THE ONLY World Wide supplier of Nuclear fuel on a true commercial level. They've made statements to the effect of seeking agreements with African nations for Nuclear Power plants on the long term basis. I'll bet they've reached out in other directions as well. Iran's deep placement in South America is impossible to ignore.

They are, today, a world leader in the production of Natural Gas and to a lesser extent, Oil. They've lived very well and enjoyed a high standard of living by that region's measure, based on a resource the world knows will NOT hold the top slot forever. They are, in my opinion, insuring that in a future where Nuclear Power is the most logical solution for developing nations who can get the technical help they'd require, they are the first last and only call those nations think to make.

If Iran is doing what I and many with much better information than I have suspect, then they are brilliant in positioning themselves years in advance, to dominate a section of world economy that is incredibly technical, specialized and may just be VERY high demand at some point soon.

They don't deserve to die for it. Short of *ABSOLUTE* PROOF...not reasonable doubts, but ABSOLUTE PROOF of violations to the NPT treaty and the existence of a nuclear weapons program and/or actual functional weapon.....We have no right to consign countless thousands or perhaps even millions to their death. We've learned nothing since the first horrors of World War I showed what modern war is and why is MUST be avoided until no other choice exists. We aren't even attempting to reach that standard.

edit on 11-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
America and europe have no business intervening in middle eastern affairs. It is a conflict between non-secular israel and non-secular iran. Both religious governments hell bent on dominating their own citizens and using all kinds of cannon fodder for internal support.

We have been threatning and going to war with too many muslim nations as it is; iraq, syria, iran, afghanistan, libya, lebanon.

America owes NOTHING MORE to israel. Israel owes america a thank you for your money and support for 50 years now. It is time for them to leave non-secularism and bring that great #ing wall of tyranny down. Palestinians are not animals and most people do not support hamas anyway. They sided with hamas because of continous israeli aggression.

America has some very serious problems of its own to work out. The last thing we want is pissing off russia and china who RELY on the middle east for business. America and europe control plenty of resources, time to let someone else have their fair share. We don't have any resemblance of democracy in america except for superficial voting.

I am #ing pissed at all this saber rattling of israel and america acting like its bitch!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Even if iran had nuclear weapons that does not mean they have the necessary ICBM structure to attack anyone outside the middle east. They do not have technical means to do so!

If they did have the means, those missles would be shot down by nato technology from space faster than an imam could pray for success. We developed this technology with the star wars program from the reagan era.

Further we have intercepting capabilities in europe. Lets not forget what we installed in poland with great anger from the russians. We have nothing to fear from iran. Maybe israel does as long as it keeps torturing the palestinians.

If we can shoot down russian and chineese ICBMs in the hundreds at a time, then what chance in hell do #ty countries like iran have of attacking america?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

Sorry about the delay in getting to you. You make a good point, and that's why I asked for somebody to give me a possible explanation I could use to convince myself that they weren't crazed destroyers. If they are maniacs with nukes, then there really isn't much choice. But if they can show some rationality behind their words and actions, then they can be talked to.

Personally, I hate the idea of killing anyone, but I also hate the idea of watching people get killed when I could have stopped it.

Sure, if insanity is all there is, then let's just keep killing anyone we don't agree with or don't like for whatever reason seems reasonable to the killers!
I most certainly don't hate them. I don't understand them fully, but I am frightened of their intentions and possible capability. I'm trying to find a way to reduce this fear, but Iran isn't giving much reassurance.

But insanity isn't all there is - is it? Surely, in your many years on this Earth-walk, you've had the odd moment of clarity/sanity.
I did have one of those moments, it was about five years ago. It made a big impression. But another thing that made a big impression were the two people I saw who were truly and completely insane. The doctor told me that there was nothing anyone could do for them beyond giving food and water, and making sure they didn't kill themselves or others.

OK, understood. Personally, I think agressively attacking any human or group of humans is totally nuts (especially when I do it myself) and just more insanity.

But then I'm one of those crazy people that believes in humanity as an entity consisting of around 7 billion cells called humans, you know, we're all in this together kind of thing.

"The best defense is a strong offense" and prophylactic wars are IMO the rantings and actions of a feeble and rather scared egoic mind, and typical of the mindset of those in positions of global authority and their non-feeling followers.
I almost entirely agree, but I believe there are times when a man or a nation has to say "Holy *&#^(, this guy wants to kill me!" Then, you make your choice.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Further we have intercepting capabilities in europe. Lets not forget what we installed in poland with great anger from the russians. We have nothing to fear from iran. Maybe israel does as long as it keeps torturing the palestinians.

If we can shoot down russian and chineese ICBMs in the hundreds at a time, then what chance in hell do #ty countries like iran have of attacking america?

Well, last I'd heard the European thing was still off again/on again while trading barbs and threats with the Kremlin over their objections and treats to outright attack a working site as a threat to their options. Do we have fully operational anti-missile launch sites in Europe, as such?

I've seen your posts and respect what you have to say, so I'll assume you know things about what came of the failed Star Wars program which was never made public. As I recall the reports at the time and since...it was insane sums of money that generated a ton of spin off technologies which has helped almost as much as the original system would have but ultimately failed to produce.

Then again..I do recall rumors in the early 90's of laser burns across areas of desert suggested as having been space based in origin. (?)

It was my understanding that the whole multi-billion dollar effort to build these replacements in the way of Anti-Missile missiles and the Aegis system supporting the whole thing was the best we could manage today after the 80's did come up short for results? Color me informed on this, if what I've understood Star Wars to have been is wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I almost entirely agree, but I believe there are times when a man or a nation has to say "Holy *&#^(, this guy wants to kill me!" Then, you make your choice.

Charles, as you may know, I respect you. I'm not afraid to let everyone know that. You present your ideas and opinions very eloquently and politely. The above statement that I quoted makes me think that someone has taken over your account.

Although I do agree with what you stated, I also believe that a person should make their own choice based on research instead of MSM. If you can source where the Iranian government has said that they want you dead, I will completely shut up on this issue. Please source how Iran has said that they want the US destroyed (before sanctions or the US playing world police with them). This is a middle east issue and if any country on Earth stands a chance of coming ahead from all this, they had better relax, take a deep breath, and either open up more lines of communication, or butt the hell out.

I am not happy that my Prime Minister decided to close the Iranian Embassy. I emailed everyone in every position around me to ask questions as to why that particular decision was made. I wish I could say I was surprised when I still haven't heard anything back.
edit on 11-9-2012 by superman2012 because: fixing wall of text

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I would digress. If Iran had just upheld it's end of the Treaty Agreement...there would not even be sanctions or talk of WAR. IRAN...BROKE THE AGREEMENT! IRAN TREATS OF CLOSING THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ AND IRAN THREATS OF WIPING ISRAEL OFF THE MAP....are the issues!

Can you HONESTLY SAY TO ME...that if Iran had not done these things...there would be any talk of WAR? There would NOT BE!

But when an Iranian Mouth Piece that is not even connected to the REAL IRANIAN MILITARY...but is just a member of the Old Religious Guard...says to the WORLD MEDIA...We can easily block the Strait of Hormuz and if the U.S. Military tries to stop us...we can hold our own and inflict enormous casualties on the Zionist Controlled U.S. Military....that not only Pisses off the U.S. Military but Pisses off the REAL IRANIAN MILITARY LEADERSHIP...that is supposed to somehow defeat a SUPERPOWER!?

Why do you think it was so EASY to be able to arrange Secret Military to Military Talks? The Iranian Navy was the First...as they thought...WAIT A MINUTE! WE...ARE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THE U.S. NAVY? They thought....HEY! THE MINUTE WE ATTEMPT TO BLOCK THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ....WE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE GOING TO DIE! NOT THE OLD RELIGIOUS GUARD...BUT US!

The same sentiment was carried on by all branches of the Iranian Military as they too asked themselves....A BUNCH OF 80 TO 90 YEAR OLD MEN WHO HAVE NEVER FOUGHT AND ARE OIL MONEY FAT WITH WEALTH...ARE ASKING US TO DIE SO THEY CAN STAY IN POWER!?

There may be one Iranian Division which is Highly Paid and is a Hired Thug Hand of the Old Religious Guard might attempt a Fight...by as in IRAQ...U.S. War Planners have already set them up as the SAMPLE TARGET! That Iranian Division will cease to exist! Iran will be better off for it! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The U.S. Military cannot be deterred by a few old style Fission Bombs. The U.S. Military cannot be deterred by the Nuclear Might of Pakistan or India combined or even China.

The U.S. is fully capable of destroying or Vaporizing Nuclear Warheads that are MODERN and attached to Missiles never mind Iran's possible few Dump Truck Sized Old Style Fission A-Bombs.

Nuclear Weapons are becoming a thing of the PAST...and the U.S. no longer needs Nuclear Weapons as a Deterrent. We have Direct Energy Weapons that can do the same but much more accurately as well as quicker...ie...THE SPEED OF LIGHT...and an FEL BEAM or MEB can Vaporize swaths as wide as Large Cities without the Nasty Radioactive Issues. Google...FREE ELECTRON LASER DEPLOYMENT 2015 Gerald R. Ford CVN-78 Nuclear Carrier. This will be the first OVERT FEL to be publicly displayed. The U.S. has several that are already deployed...2 on land and an unknown number at sea. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Dear superman2012,

Thank you for your very kind words. I don't think there is a smiley for blushing, or I'd use it. My other emotion is sorrow that I have let you down. This is a very difficult topic and I'm afraid attitudes are hardening around the world. Should the US or Israel fight? Will the US or Israel fight? are questions being discussed in every capitol of the world.

Although I do agree with what you stated, I also believe that a person should make their own choice based on research instead of MSM.
I quite agree that that's the best way, but the solid information is locked up in classifed security vaults. We don't have much else to work with. I saw an article this evening which just worries me more. www.news.com.au... It includes the following:

THE UN atomic agency has received new and significant intelligence over the past month that Iran has moved further toward the ability to build a nuclear weapon, diplomats tell The Associated Press.
They say the intelligence shows that Iran has advanced its work on calculating the destructive power of an atomic warhead through a series of computer models that it ran sometime within the past three years.

The IAEA first outlined suspicions in November that Iran was working on calculating the yield of a nuclear weapon, as part of a 13-page summary of Iran's suspected nuclear weapons work that it said was based on more than 1,000 pages of research and intelligence from more than 10 member nations.

It said then that "the modeling studies alleged to have been conducted in 2008 and 2009 by Iran ... (are) of particular concern," adding that the purpose of such studies for calculating anything other than nuclear explosion yields is "unclear to the agency."

Mr Albright, of the Institute for Science and International Security, said such computer-run modeling is "critical to the development of a nuclear weapon."
Proof? No. Something to be ignored? No.
Iran wanting us dead? I didn't do much looking, I'm sorry, but Wiki has this:

The chant "Death to America" has been in use in Iran since at least the Iranian revolution in 1979, along with other phrases often represented as anti-American. A 1953 coup which involved the CIA was cited as a grievance. State-sponsored murals characterised as anti-American dot the streets of Tehran. It has been suggested that under Ayatollah Khomeini anti-Americanism was little more than a way to distinguish between domestic supporters and detractors, and even the phrase "Great Satan" which has previously been associated with anti-Americanism, appears to now signify either the United States or the United Kingdom.

www.ask.com...

I don't know if 1979 meets the period you requested, but it's 33 years ago.

This is a middle east issue and if any country on Earth stands a chance of coming ahead from all this, they had better relax, take a deep breath, and either open up more lines of communication, or butt the hell out.
That's one of the reasons why I was upset that our President will not see Netanyahou (sp?) when he comes to the states. He made that announcement the same day he announced he would be appearing on Letterman. Netanyahou offered to fly from New York to D.C. to meet Obama. He was turned down.

There is one other thing bothering me. If Iran is peaceful, then talks, inspections, etc. can go on for a long time. Just as you (and the world) desire. If Iran is not peaceful and is working toward a weapon, the clock is running down. The US can afford to wait. A nuclear attack on Israel might not affect us at all. What's Israel's calculation, though? Do we know what either of us, or anyone else would do when faced with that gamble, when the stakes are your entire country? I'm glad I'm not faced with it.

I wish you love and peace.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

My other emotion is sorrow that I have let you down. This is a very difficult topic and I'm afraid attitudes are hardening around the world. Should the US or Israel fight? Will the US or Israel fight? are questions being discussed in every capitol of the world.

You never did let me down. I (for some reason) take this issue to heart maybe a little more than I should. This is my cross to bear and sorry for pressing you too much. It is a very difficult topic and without any of us being in the intelligence committees around the globe, we can only go by the media.

I quite agree that that's the best way, but the solid information is locked up in classifed security vaults. We don't have much else to work with. I saw an article this evening which just worries me more. www.news.com.au... It includes the following:

That article is very troubling indeed if true. I would find it more troubling though if the intelligence wasn't from Israel, US, and other "western countries".

Proof? No. Something to be ignored? No. Iran wanting us dead? I didn't do much looking, I'm sorry, but Wiki has this:
The chant "Death to America" has been in use in Iran since at least the Iranian revolution in 1979, along with other phrases often represented as anti-American. A 1953 coup which involved the CIA was cited as a grievance. State-sponsored murals characterised as anti-American dot the streets of Tehran. It has been suggested that under Ayatollah Khomeini anti-Americanism was little more than a way to distinguish between domestic supporters and detractors, and even the phrase "Great Satan" which has previously been associated with anti-Americanism, appears to now signify either the United States or the United Kingdom.

Please see my thread: You are wrong about Iran. They are not only your enemies, but the enemies of Iran. (The ones chanting this.)

There is one other thing bothering me. If Iran is peaceful, then talks, inspections, etc. can go on for a long time. Just as you (and the world) desire. If Iran is not peaceful and is working toward a weapon, the clock is running down. The US can afford to wait. A nuclear attack on Israel might not affect us at all. What's Israel's calculation, though? Do we know what either of us, or anyone else would do when faced with that gamble, when the stakes are your entire country? I'm glad I'm not faced with it.

I don't envy the position either, but, I have stated in various other threads. If my neighbors wanted me dead, I wouldn't kill them first, I would look to myself and wonder why. If Iran is building towards nuclear bombs, it could be to have them for a deterrent against this.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is why the USA is waiting for Israel to attack first, cause then they won't be attacking, they'll be "standing by their Israeli friends in a time of great national need".

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Dear superman2012,

Am I going to have to start by scolding you?

You never did let me down. I (for some reason) take this issue to heart maybe a little more than I should. This is my cross to bear and sorry for pressing you too much. It is a very difficult topic and without any of us being in the intelligence committees around the globe, we can only go by the media.
"More than I should?" This is one of the two or three greatest risks that the world is facing. Anyone who doesn't take it to heart is a fool. (I meant that.)

You've raised several good points, but may I just ask a question about one of them? There is so much I don't know, and you seem to be knowledgable here, so you're stuck with it.

I read the link to the Samson Option, and came away with a strange impression. It seemed that the article kept referring to it as either a deterrent, or a retaliatory tool. Isn't deterrence or retaliation only used to prevent an attack, or in the case of being attacked first?

Why would that be troublesome?

OK, a second question. Iran has to have one of the most efficient and thorough security forces in the world. If the protestors are opposed to Iran, why aren't they "disappeared?"

I'm sure there are perfectly good answers to these. Honestly, I just don't happen to know them and I'm coming to you for instruction.

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. I looked at the thread you linked to, and it seemed that for whatever reason it degenerated really quickly to anger, loss of reason, calls for kicking people out, etc. I thought at first I should have posted in that thread but, by the end of the first page, it was pretty clear that it was hopeless. -C -

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty must be signed before a Country can purchase Nuclear Reactor Tech. as well as be able to purchase Nuclear Reactor Fuel. Uranium Enrichment is allowed under the Treaty but only to certain amounts.

A Country that does not have the technical Know How to build a Nuclear Reactor can purchase this Tech or pay another Country that has signed the NPT to Build a Reactor for them as Iran paid Russia to Build Iran's reactors. As a condition for this...Iran must have Video Cameras installed and allow the IAEA to watch 24/7 what they are doing. Iran can not build Nuclear Weapons and Iran cannot build Secret Nuclear Sites or Huge Numbers of Centrifuges without approval. Iran must also allow Nuclear Inspectors to visit and inspect all Nuclear Sites anytime anywhere. IRAN HAS BROKEN ALL OF THESE AGREEMENTS.

It is of PUBLIC RECORD and you can easily look it up...that IRAN has stated it has built Tens of Thousands of Centrifuges. Iran has also kicked out Inspectors and thus by treaty is subject to Sanctions and possible Military Action.

t is also Public Record that Iran has Threatened to Close the Strait of Hormuz. Any attempt of closure of the Strait by which the Majority of the Worlds Oil is Shipped through...would cause the U.S. to end the current Iranian Regime...and with any luck...the Direct secret Military to Military talks that are on going between the U.S. Military and the Iranian Military...would have the Iranian Military REFUSE to carry out a SUICIDAL ORDER such as Closing the Strait of Hormuz...which would allow the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement to over throw the current Old Guard Regime.

The U.S. has promised not to attack any Iranian Military Unit or Branch that refuses to follow orders that would create a WAR in which the Iranian Military would not survive. In return...the Iranian Military would be the protectors of a NEW DEMOCRATIC IRAN.

If the ORDERS to Close the Strait do go out...the U.S. will not allow Iran to posses Nuclear Facilities...thus Thousands of U.S. Special Forces along with Airborne Rangers would be dropped in to seize all Nuclear Sites. Any Iranian Army or Air Force Divisions or Units that attack...would be OBLITERATED. Thus far the only worry is One Iranian Division of around 85 to 100 Thousand Men that are Highly Paid Thugs of the Old Religious Guard.
As in IRAQ...they will be used as an EXAMPLE TARGET and if they do not stand down and attempt a Counter Attack on our Forces Air Dropped to secure all Iranian Nuclear Sites...as in IRAQ...they will CEASE TO EXIST as a Wing of B-52's equipped with New Smart Carpet Bombing Munitions will fly over this Division known for it's atrocities on it's own people and DESTROY THIS ENTIRE DIVISION!

We did this in Iraq to a specific Republican Guard Division Loyal to Saddam and was hated by the Iraqi People. Other Iraqi Army Divisions stated that they could see and hear the B-52 Attack from Hundreds of Miles away and NOT ONE IRAQI REPUBLICAN GUARD SOLDIER SURVIVED! In the Morning as the attack occurred at Night...the remaining Iraqi Divisions Surrendered and most soldiers took of their uniforms and walked home.

The Iranian Military as well as the Soldiers, sailors, Airmen a Leadership DO NOT WANT TO GO TO WAR AGAINST THE U.S. MILITARY! The Old Religious Guard have at least ONE DIVISION that know what would happen to them once the Iranian People that they Beat, Tortured and Killed...during the Student Uprisings...and remember...70% OF ALL IRANIANS ALIVE IN IRAN ARE YOUNGER THAN 30 YEARS OLD....these youths would have little pity upon this Division that dressed up as Protesters to infiltrate the Democratic Movement then turned on the Protesters by Beating and Torture and Killing them. Thus this Division may have to be the Example Target.

When the U.S.A.F. flies a Carpet Bombing Mission of this type using New Smart Weapons designed to Burst above Target and Destroy EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE...it will mean the Deaths of 100,000 IRANIANS. Bad as they were...it is still Propaganda for the Old Religious Guard. This is why it is important that the Pro-Democracy Movement act and Remove Power First so it may be possible to avoid this Loss of Life.

Still...if this division or any others attempts to attack our Special Forces and Rangers that are Seizing Nuclear Sites...the U.S. Military will do it. The Navy appears to have decided not to follow ORDERS as the Iranian Admiral at the Top KNOWS that Iran must have some form of Navy after such a WAR and if the Navy Attacks U.S. Forces or tries to Close the Strait...Iran will no longer HAVE A NAVY! So it is believed the Iranian Navy will Stand Down as they are Out Classed to a Point that there is NO DISHONOR in Fighting a Force that is tantamount to committing SUICIDE! The Iranian Air Force feels the same. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join