It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate over a Nuclear Iran is just an Illusion- drop your preconceived opinions to see the reality

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
As a forum, I think the biggest weakness the majority have is not letting go of their preconceived opinions on the Iran issue. I'm not trying to offend people, it is just an observation I have seen repeated over and over again where threads rage on with people debating whether Iran is after a nuclear weapon, whether it is Israel or Iran who are the good guys etc.

To see the reality, you have to drop all the politics. The policy makers behind the scenes, the analysts and experts on the region have stated the main aim of American foreign policy is regime change in Iran. THEY DO NOT CARE IN THE SLIGHTEST if Iran has a nuclear weapon or not, they are going to apply regime change either way. Iran may or may not be pursuing a nuclear weapon, the point is it doesn't make any difference!

The nuclear weapon debate is nothing but a story that the MSM and politicians feed to the masses. Politicians are there to create the illusion that there is choice, that sanctions might work, or maybe Iran will opt to use diplomacy- it is all quite literally bull #. Behind the scenes, the real decision makers want regime change, it is as simple as that.

Let's look at the current situation and what the public is being told-

- Israel is urging America to use a military option 'before it is too late and Iran gets the bomb'.

- America, so far, is resisting. Obama is still 'waiting for sanctions to work' (or at least that is the official version of what he tells us).

It is an illusion to fool the public. It paints America as the good guy- Obama trying to solve the issue diplomatically, trying to avoid war, when in reality, his policy makers had the blueprint for war and regime change planned years ago.

Why are these charades needed? Why not just bomb Iran and get the regime change over with?

Well, as incredible as it may sound, America and her allies still need 'justification' to actually began a military campaign. 9/11 justified the Afghanistan invasion of 2001, the WMD lie justified the Iraq invasion of 2003, intervention in Libya in 2011 was justifed on humanitarian grounds. Justification is required because of international politics.

So this current debate between America and Israel is nothing more than an illusion to make the masses think America is in fact trying to avoid war. America cannot wade in with military strikes, it simply would not look good on an international scale.

This is where we have to get into the mindset of the policy planners. Military strikes are the only way to ensure regime change in Iran, yet they need 'something' to happen to make sure America is seen as the good guy. It could come from a terrorist attack (false flag), America could respond to this similar to 9/11. Another option is that Israel could lead the charge (thus America is not guilty of striking first), this would then lead to an Iranian retaliation, which would then justify American action in defense of their ally in the region.

These are the things the policy makers have thought out, by now their plan is almost certainly laid out. Which path they will take I do not know, but it can pretty much be narrowed down to the two options I've discussed. It is merely waiting for the implementation. But to appreciate this reality, you have to drop the politics and stop buying into the 'debate'.

It's just an illusion that choice stills exists.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I know this must be preaching to the choir here at ATS but i completely agree. The politics and media have always put up the veils of illusion over our eyes. I wonder what thier end-game will be after all of these changes are made. Territory? Territory with the means of hidden agenda?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

OK...without preconceived notions...lets just look at the facts.

Iran has broken the NPT in just about every way and thus it must either change it's current behavior and abide by the Treaty or face Sanctions and possible Military action.

Iran has admitted to building Tens of Thousands of Centrifuges to enrich Uranium and there is only one reason why this many centrifuges would be built and that is to enrich enough Uranium to Weapons Grade for use in a Bomb.

Iran is currently being protected from Israeli Bombing of it's Nuclear Sites by the United States as the U.S. has forbidden Israel to Bomb sites that would shoot radioactive Material into the Air and Poison much of the Middle East.

Iran has made threats to close the Strait of Hormuz as well as Destroy Israel. If Iran either attempts to Close the Strait or declare they have Nuclear Weapons...the U.S. Military will be forced to go in.

These are the REALITIES....Iran has made it's own bed. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I agree 100%. Some of the points you cover are very accurate. It is very amussing to read mainstream medias propaganda. Even RT and Press tv are bias.
I believe that the USA and Israel are having a false debate on where the so called red line is for a attack. They are playing a long waiting game, i think, where the end game is regime change.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Iran has broken the NPT in just about every way and thus it must either change it's current behavior and abide by the Treaty or face Sanctions and possible Military action.

Iran has admitted to building Tens of Thousands of Centrifuges to enrich Uranium and there is only one reason why this many centrifuges would be built and that is to enrich enough Uranium to Weapons Grade for use in a Bomb.

Iran is currently being protected from Israeli Bombing of it's Nuclear Sites by the United States as the U.S. has forbidden Israel to Bomb sites that would shoot radioactive Material into the Air and Poison much of the Middle East.

Iran has made threats to close the Strait of Hormuz as well as Destroy Israel. If Iran either attempts to Close the Strait or declare they have Nuclear Weapons...the U.S. Military will be forced to go in.

As always... you enemies of peace, fail to acknowledge the insanity that also has infested the Israeli leadership... you fail to mention ALL the things that Israel has threatened to do or has said in anger and revenge... you fail to mention how Israel ever since they got nuclear has REFUSED to be inspected or join the IAEA.

WHY... I ask you... why, must Iran obey laws and motions and be subjected to sanctions when we have an equally as great an enemy to peace as ISRAEL?? Why do you guys never ever focus on the BS and stunts they have pulled throughout all the years they successfully have painted a portrait of themselves as martyrs?????

In all honesty, ISRAEL is the biggest threat to world security and will remain so, until their government has been destroyed or overthrown by the new generation of Israelis who don't agree with the way the PSYCHOPATH Netanyahu is ruining the middle east.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It's often a good idea to drop our preconceived opinions and examine things afresh. Would you help me out a little? I looked through your OP to find some facts that I could create new opinions from, but all I found were your opinions and your assumptions. Would you point out your facts, please? Oh, and are you dropping your preconceived opinions?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Politics be damned, I do not need any news organization or any politician to give me a reason for justification to destroy Iran. They have already given me plenty of reason on their own. Some of you people have really short memories, or worse yet if your American you really have no concern for your fellow citizens. Well I do, and my memory is not short. Let me give you now 52 reasons that justify Iran receiving a long overdue punishment, a punishment that I hope puts such a deep fear in its people and its rulers that the mere sight of an American flag gives their children nightmares and fills their mothers and fathers despair.

Thomas L. Ahern, Jr.
Clair Cortland Barnes
William E. Belk
Robert O. Blucker
Donald J. Cooke
William J. Daugherty
Robert Englemann
William Gallegos
Bruce W. German
Duane L. Gillette
Alan B. Golancinksi
John E. Graves
Joseph M. Hall
Kevin J. Hermening
Donald R. Hohman
Leland J. Holland
Michael Howland.
Charles A. Jones, Jr
Malcolm Kalp
Moorhead C. Kennedy Jr.
William F. Keough, Jr.
Steven W. Kirtley
Eric M. Feldman
Kathryn L. Koob
Frederick Lee Kupke
L. Bruce Laingen
Steven Lauterbach
Gary E. Lee
Paul Edward Lewis
John W. Limbert, Jr
James M. Lopez,
John D. McKeel, Jr.
Michael J. Metrinko
Jerry J. Miele
Staff Sgt. Michael E. Moeller
Bert C. Moore
Richard H. Morefield
Paul M. Needham, Jr
Robert C. Ode
Gregory A. Persinger
Jerry Plotkin
Regis Ragan
David M. Roeder
Barry M. Rosen
William B. Royer, Jr
Thomas E. Schaefer
Charles W. Scott
Donald A. Sharer
Rodney V. (Rocky) Sickmann
Joseph Subic, Jr.
Elizabeth Ann Swift,
Victor L. Tomseth
Phillip R. Ward

You do not take my countrymen hostage and think for a moment that I will forgive and forget. You do not light my flag on fire and call my countrymen evil and wish death upon them and not expect that when the opportunity presents itself I will not rejoice at your demise.
I do not forgive
I do not forget
I remember the people of Iran's behavior so do not tell me about the innocent people of Iran and how war will punish them without justification. I would shoot them myself, and anyone who gets in my way if I had the chance to do so.
You pacifist my not be willing to stand up and say, "Not with one of my countrymen will you get away with that", but know this.....If any one of you, were the only name on that list..........that is all the justification I need to rain death and destruction.
I have waited 30 years for paybacks and whatever the reason is that my country uses to bring Iran to its knees is just fine with me. It does not matter to me even the slightest if they are pursuing nukes or not, Iran and I have an old score to settle.
If their is not one person left standing in that whole country, if we make a direct hit on their nuclear facility and it causes the slow and painful deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iranians, I will make popcorn and watch their suffering with glee in my heart. Then I will know that those responsible for holding my countrymen for over 400 days were punished for their actions.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
Politics be damned, I do not need any news organization or any politician to give me a reason for justification to destroy Iran. They have already given me plenty of reason on their own. Some of you people have really short memories, or worse yet if your American you really have no concern for your fellow citizens. Well I do, and my memory is not short. Let me give you now 52 reasons that justify Iran receiving a long overdue punishment, a punishment that I hope puts such a deep fear in its people and its rulers that the mere sight of an American flag gives their children nightmares and fills their mothers and fathers despair.

Thomas L. Ahern, Jr.
Clair Cortland Barnes
William E. Belk
Robert O. Blucker
Donald J. Cooke
William J. Daugherty
Robert Englemann
William Gallegos
Bruce W. German
Duane L. Gillette
Alan B. Golancinksi
John E. Graves
Joseph M. Hall
Kevin J. Hermening
Donald R. Hohman
Leland J. Holland
Michael Howland.
Charles A. Jones, Jr
Malcolm Kalp
Moorhead C. Kennedy Jr.
William F. Keough, Jr.
Steven W. Kirtley
Eric M. Feldman
Kathryn L. Koob
Frederick Lee Kupke
L. Bruce Laingen
Steven Lauterbach
Gary E. Lee
Paul Edward Lewis
John W. Limbert, Jr
James M. Lopez,
John D. McKeel, Jr.
Michael J. Metrinko
Jerry J. Miele
Staff Sgt. Michael E. Moeller
Bert C. Moore
Richard H. Morefield
Paul M. Needham, Jr
Robert C. Ode
Gregory A. Persinger
Jerry Plotkin
Regis Ragan
David M. Roeder
Barry M. Rosen
William B. Royer, Jr
Thomas E. Schaefer
Charles W. Scott
Donald A. Sharer
Rodney V. (Rocky) Sickmann
Joseph Subic, Jr.
Elizabeth Ann Swift,
Victor L. Tomseth
Phillip R. Ward

You do not take my countrymen hostage and think for a moment that I will forgive and forget. You do not light my flag on fire and call my countrymen evil and wish death upon them and not expect that when the opportunity presents itself I will not rejoice at your demise.
I do not forgive
I do not forget
I remember the people of Iran's behavior so do not tell me about the innocent people of Iran and how war will punish them without justification. I would shoot them myself, and anyone who gets in my way if I had the chance to do so.
You pacifist my not be willing to stand up and say, "Not with one of my countrymen will you get away with that", but know this.....If any one of you, were the only name on that list..........that is all the justification I need to rain death and destruction.
I have waited 30 years for paybacks and whatever the reason is that my country uses to bring Iran to its knees is just fine with me. It does not matter to me even the slightest if they are pursuing nukes or not, Iran and I have an old score to settle.
If their is not one person left standing in that whole country, if we make a direct hit on their nuclear facility and it causes the slow and painful deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iranians, I will make popcorn and watch their suffering with glee in my heart. Then I will know that those responsible for holding my countrymen for over 400 days were punished for their actions.

And again... you focus on the BS that one nation did, oh which btw you can't blame the entire country, but only individuals. And you forget to mention all the BS that Israel and Mossad and their American henchmen have done and are doing every day through brainwashing and media propaganda.

You cannot participate in this discussion if you so ignorantly think that we will just acknowledge that only one side is doing bad things. ISRAEL is BAD, on the exact same level as the rogue American government and Irans few mad men.

What we have to do is create awareness of this in all three nations so that the people themselves decide that we don't need to hurt each other and that we need to overthrow: the American elitist dictatorship, the Israeli dictatorship and the Iranian dictatorship

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

So my history or maths must be screwed up
I always thought 1953 Iranian coup d'état (operation Ajax) happened before November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981.

Britain (Churchill) and the United States (Eisenhower administration) decided to overthrow Iran's government

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Yes i can, yes I do.
I saw the citizens celebrating the capture and detention of my countrymen, they as well are guilty and entitled to punishment.
I do not need any other reason than that. You can say I do, and you could keep repeating that over and over right until I pressed the button that sent death on a one way ride to Iran....then I would turn and say "What was that, I was a little busy and didn't catch what you said?"
Some innocent Iranians will die..............but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
I can only hope that the next time someone gets stupid ideas like that, someone speaks up and tells them it might not be such a good idea and maybe it is better not to do that.

You are funny telling me I can not advocate revenge, because that it what it is revenge, when you can plainly see that is exactly what I am doing.
As I said, I would destroy that nation myself if I was offered the chance to push the button with no more remorse than I have for swatting a mosquito.
Time to think about your well being is BEFORE you take my countrymen hostage, not after. Now it is too late for them, and it looks like I am going to be able to finally celebrate the downfall of Iran.
The citizens of Iran took my countrymen hostage, the leaders of Iran refused to secure their immediate release. They can all die, no use for any of them
edit on 10-9-2012 by ronnieray123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The nuclear program of Iran was launched in the 1950s with the help of the United States as part of the Atoms for Peace program
In 1967, the Tehran Nuclear Research Center (TNRC) was established, run by the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI). The TNRC was equipped with a U.S.-supplied, 5-megawatt nuclear research reactor, which was fueled by highly enriched uranium
source
Wait a minute, the US supplied a 5-megawatt research reactor which is fueled by highly enriched uranium? would this mean that you need to use 20% enriched uranium?
20% is used for treating cancer patients isnt it?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

I always thought 1953 Iranian coup d'état (operation Ajax) happened before November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981.

Britain (Churchill) and the United States (Eisenhower administration) decided to overthrow Iran's government

Seems you did not read what I wrote, or your comprehension skills need a little work.
I do not care about politics. I do not care if they have nukes or not.
I only care that they took 52 of my countrymen hostage and were not punished for it. nothing more, nothing less.
You can tell me all the what about this and what about that you want,,,,it matters not.
I am telling you exactly why I advocate their destruction and you reply to me with garbage that has nothing to do with anything I said.
If a person takes another person hostage, I advocate them getting a bullet in the head,,,,,,,,,,,,when it is a nation that does it, then guess what I advocate

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Seems you did not read what I wrote, or your comprehension skills need a little work.
I do not care about politics. I do not care if they have nukes or not.
I only care that they took 52 of my countrymen hostage and were not punished for it. nothing more, nothing less.
You can tell me all the what about this and what about that you want,,,,it matters not.
I am telling you exactly why I advocate their destruction and you reply to me with garbage that has nothing to do with anything I said.
If a person takes another person hostage, I advocate them getting a bullet in the head,,,,,,,,,,,,when it is a nation that does it, then guess what I advocate
and what punishment did Churchill and Eisenhower get?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

For all the members feeling the urge to reply, i'm citing this posters own signature:

signature:
I am judge I am jury
I am evil and I am good
I am friend and I am foe
Berate me and I grow strong
Insult me and I grow encouraged
Ignore me.....and I go away

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yes i can, yes I do.
I saw the citizens celebrating the capture and detention of my countrymen, they as well are guilty and entitled to punishment.
I do not need any other reason than that. You can say I do, and you could keep repeating that over and over right until I pressed the button that sent death on a one way ride to Iran....then I would turn and say "What was that, I was a little busy and didn't catch what you said?"
Some innocent Iranians will die..............but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
I can only hope that the next time someone gets stupid ideas like that, someone speaks up and tells them it might not be such a good idea and maybe it is better not to do that.

You are funny telling me I can not advocate revenge, because that it what it is revenge, when you can plainly see that is exactly what I am doing.
As I said, I would destroy that nation myself if I was offered the chance to push the button with no more remorse than I have for swatting a mosquito.
Time to think about your well being is BEFORE you take my countrymen hostage, not after. Now it is too late for them, and it looks like I am going to be able to finally celebrate the downfall of Iran.
The citizens of Iran to took my countrymen hostage, the leaders of Iran refused to secure their immediate release. They can all die, no use for any of them

You ignorant f***! That is called propaganda. What you see is what the people running the show wants you to see. Try to read up on the latest media manipulation which apparently also is infesting CNN.

You CAN'T trust what you are shown from across the world. It's all about conditioning people to have a preconceived notion of a given nation.

So no.... the common Iranian man and woman are NOT celebrating the kidnapping of those people.

And no... you should not blame an entire nation for the wrong doings of it's rogue government.

The Iranians themselves wants to rid of Ahme & Co. but it's bloody hard to take the first step. Just like the average American they still haven't been pushed far enough and haven't found the courage to be the first to start a revolution.

So NO... you are what your rogue government wants you to be... a prime example of hate based on propaganda. You blindly trust what you are fed, even when it's poison. So you can stuff all that bull# down your own throat and do something really patriotic... revolt. Guess what, then your elitist leaders will stop plundering the world, end hate and the death of imperialism will either bring new times or a set back the people who wants the world so much that atleast for a generation or two we will have a world without a world war.

It is our duty as people on Earth to resist ANY instigation of violence towards eachother, and if that resistance means ridding of a bunch of un-elected billionaires etc. so be it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

OK...to be fair...lets look at Israel.

Right now Israel finds itself in a position where it has a country...IRAN...that has promised to wipe it off the map.

Israel did not sign the NPT because it had the Tech. to develop Reactors and Weapons on it's own. Although there is a glitch in this as the U.S. provided Israel Weapons Grade Fuel shortly after Israel was attacked by Egypt again.

Regardless of the issues over Settlement Building have been handled poorly by Israel but if it were the U.S. that was being attacked by Rockets every day like Israel was and still is...the U.S. Military would OBLITERATE the Threat. So if anything...Israel has acted less violently than we would.

Since Israel did not sign the NPT it does not have to abide by the Treaties Rules...IRAN did not have the Tech ability to build Reactors so it signed the Treaty and bought the Reactors and Tech. Because Iran did not build this Tech on it's own it must abide by the Treaty.

Israel has been told to STAY OUT OF THE COMING FIGHT! The reason for this is the Secret U.S. Military to Iranian Military Talks on going. The Old Religious Guard will soon come to a moment where it will be threatened by it's own Pro-Democracy Movement. It will do whatever it takes to stay in power such as Order it's navy to Close the Strait of Hormuz or attack Israel with Missiles. They will order this because they will want to portray the U.S. as a Zionist Controlled Military bent on the destruction of Iran. The Military Talks are designed to let the Iranian Military and Navy in particular KNOW that if the Navy is ordered to close the Strait and refuses the Old Religious Guards Order...it will not be attacked by the U.S. and by standing down...will allow the Pro-Democracy Group to Take over the Iranian Government. Thus the Navy will become the protectors of a New Free Iran...as will any other Iranian Military Group that Stands Down. This will NOT WORK IF ISRAEL IS INVOLVED. The Iranians would FIGHT and Israel has been told under NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT TO ATTACK IRAN! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

and what punishment did Churchill and Eisenhower get?

Good lord your skull is thick!
WTF does Churchill or Eisenhower and those people have to do with each other??
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT. I will type slowly so you can better understand what I am saying.

The bastards took 52 of my countrymen and held them hostage for 444 days........do you get it now??
They did not put them on a plane and tell them to leave the country and never come back. They did not charge them with a crime and put them on trial. They put guns to their heads and threatened to murder them all in cold blood............You do not do that to my countrymen and not expect me to await the day for revenge.
So you go right ahead and keep giving me history lessons all you want and I will keep looping back to the same reason, the only reason I want to see them wiped off the planet.......Boze drogi jestes glupi
edit on 10-9-2012 by ronnieray123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Ignore me.....and I go away

given enough time he'll crawl back under his bridge and wait for some billygoats

and, oh yeah.... there is totally an agenda being worked by usa/uk etc, a long term plan for increased control of the middle east and if you fall for the news you're just a sucka.
edit on 10-9-2012 by skalla because: responding to OP

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

reply to post by flice

OK...to be fair...lets look at Israel.

Right now Israel finds itself in a position where it has a country...IRAN...that has promised to wipe it off the map.

Israel did not sign the NPT because it had the Tech. to develop Reactors and Weapons on it's own. Although there is a glitch in this as the U.S. provided Israel Weapons Grade Fuel shortly after Israel was attacked by Egypt again.

Regardless of the issues over Settlement Building have been handled poorly by Israel but if it were the U.S. that was being attacked by Rockets every day like Israel was and still is...the U.S. Military would OBLITERATE the Threat. So if anything...Israel has acted less violently than we would.

Since Israel did not sign the NPT it does not have to abide by the Treaties Rules...IRAN did not have the Tech ability to build Reactors so it signed the Treaty and bought the Reactors and Tech. Because Iran did not build this Tech on it's own it must abide by the Treaty.

Israel has been told to STAY OUT OF THE COMING FIGHT! The reason for this is the Secret U.S. Military to Iranian Military Talks on going. The Old Religious Guard will soon come to a moment where it will be threatened by it's own Pro-Democracy Movement. It will do whatever it takes to stay in power such as Order it's navy to Close the Strait of Hormuz or attack Israel with Missiles. They will order this because they will want to portray the U.S. as a Zionist Controlled Military bent on the destruction of Iran. The Military Talks are designed to let the Iranian Military and Navy in particular KNOW that if the Navy is ordered to close the Strait and refuses the Old Religious Guards Order...it will not be attacked by the U.S. and by standing down...will allow the Pro-Democracy Group to Take over the Iranian Government. Thus the Navy will become the protectors of a New Free Iran...as will any other Iranian Military Group that Stands Down. This will NOT WORK IF ISRAEL IS INVOLVED. The Iranians would FIGHT and Israel has been told under NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT TO ATTACK IRAN! Split Infinity

That would be a nice turn out... democracy is always welcome unless of course it becomes the illusion of democracy such as the one we see in America and the EU now.

But it's hard to look at the Israeli leadership and think that they will never cast the first stone. In fact I would expect them to do so, or at least stage a false flag event inside Israel that they then will think justifies military action against Iran.

Iran will never cast the first stone... never. Regardless of how harsh the words, they are not stupid enough to do so.

So we have one side that is promised the role of protecters if yet ANOTHER coup takes place (1954 anyone?) and it is successful and the current leadership knows they have to be vigilant and stick to words in order to maintain power.

Any action at all would have to come from Netanyahu and by the looks of HIS words, I have no reason not to think that this wont happen, justified or not.

In regards to rockets and all that... well, let's be honest. The extremist Israelis kinda came running back and over time have forced the country into apartheid. If anything I would almost say that the rockets hitting them are liberating rockets, not attacking.....

Remember the ANC... in a way, Hezbollah could almost be the ANC of Israel and Netanyahu would be the leader of the Inkatha. Ironically enough, ANC was deemed a terrorist organization for quite a while by the US. You have to really wonder about that, but I guess money is more true than moral, and that is what we're seeing in the middle east now. MONEY... nothing more nothing less.

Oh ofcourse it doesn't hurt that the Zionists and christian west follow more or less the same base religion and their "common enemy" has a whole different set.

Money is poison.... religion is poison.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Hey, look on the bright side... at least your countrymen got to go home. Unlike all those disappeared by the Shah's US armed and trained secret police.
You like to talk tough I see, but in reality you are just another armchair warrior, perhaps a bit small in the trouser department and making up for your lack of critical thinking by advocating war against people who have done you no harm.

Seriously, take the time to look at what was behind that hostage taking and try to apply a bit of common sense, and maybe you might at least be able to see that perhaps the Iranian people were a little pissed off at the US and those at it's Embassy aiding and abetting the oppressive regime that had spent years killing them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join