In regards to Crop Circles that are not readily apparent as being man-made
, there are 3 main teams in this debate as I see it and they are:
1. The extraterrestrial / inter-dimensional hypothesis team.
2. The terrestrial man-made hypothesis team.
3. The not 100% man-made but not extraterrestrial / inter-dimensional or "must be something we have yet to discover" hypothesis team
Back in the early 90's I used to think that crop circles were exclusive to UFO's and Aliens, then about 10 years ago, as I became more and more
interested in Art, I became less convinced that the circles were of an Extraterrestrial or Inter-dimensional origin - but not fully convinced they
were totally man-made 100% of the time either. There are still unanswered questions, imo, regarding the terrestrial hypothesis (some of you have heard
this argument before), mainly:
1. Iron spheres present in "genuine" circles.
2. Elongated apical plant stem nodes, expulsion cavities in the plant stems.
3. Seemingly produced over a very short period of time with no witnesses and very angry land owners.
4. No flood light / ladder feet marks present anywhere to account for the crop height v's lack of crop disturbance.
5. Complex mathematical and sacred geometry properties.
6. "Croppies" meditating within the circles and testifying as to the "energy" experienced.
7. Microwave radiation spikes.
8. Failure of electronic equipment, both on the ground and in aeroplanes, over certain "genuine" circles.
It has always been the "hidden" things about crop circles that have intrigued me most - sure the Artistic / sacred geometry / mathematical aspects
are very impressive as well but to combine all of these things simply leaves me in awe.
NB: This post is not about the above ongoing arguments, and I would request that anyone proposing to respond to the above arguments right here desists
from doing so - you can do so in this ongoing debate here on
.......this post is about shifting gears and to consider other possibilities and I am hoping you can respect that.
So the argument that the circles have become more complex in the last 20 years, apparently "proving" the terrestrial hypothesis, is evident and does
not need to be re-visited here.
So.......what does this have to do with snow?
Well, the following crystal examples, amongst other things, has led me to start considering something else - that being mother natures hand in all
What else has become more complex in the last 20 years besides Crop Circles? Well, a population spike of which the consequential effect has been an
increase in the raping of the planets resources.
Now, I'm not a tree-hugger by definition - hell, I work in the Oil & Gas industry but the above photos of snowflake crystals shows that nature can
produce razor sharp lines with a "sacred geometry" slant.......and this has led me to personally re-evaluate what I thought was naturally occurring
and what was artificial in nature.
Whether you like him or not is irrelevant because he has planted a seed with me that allows me to consider the "mother nature" aspect -
Foster Gamble and the Torus Hypothesis
Basically his premise is that this "Torus pattern" is evident in all nature - from atoms to galaxies and his arguments have some merit and he does
attempt to link this pattern with crop circles. Once again there are threads here on ATS if you wish to argue about the validity of his claims and his
connections to the NWO agenda - this is not one of those threads - plain and simple.
So, can we perhaps start to look at crop circles from the perspective of mother nature having a hand in all of this and attempting to communicate with
us either on her own or with some assistance?......My 8 aforementioned points above regarding the aspect of crop circles that keep me in awe has led
me to broaden the scope of my search for answers.
So before you get your flame thrower out lets address the following facts about mother natures recent, ongoing and amplified terrestrial and cosmic
activities - we rape her, she punishes us and ignoring the spiritual aspect of humanity here is to ignore countless testimonies since recorded
1. Whales and dolphins beaching themselves.
2. Unbelievable "super storms".
4. A spike in Volcanic activity.
5. Solar Flares
and is this related.......
1. People from all over the world having strange apocalyptic dreams - including children.
2. People from all over the world seeing 11:11 and other patterns in numerology.
Or do the above examples have explanations based in history, geology and psychology?
Either way, how mother nature weighs in on all of this, if at all, is what I am researching ATM.......hopefully some of ATS's finest can shed some
further light as to this possibility either through personal testimony or other in this regard.
Now, the last thing I wanted to show you is very terrestrial in nature. Mr Simon Beck is a world renowned "Snow artist" - and draws his inspiration
from crop circles, so I will leave you to admire his handy work and to throw a bone to team number 2.........
some more of his amazing Art work here
Hackpen Hill Cube