It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Timer Lurker, finally decided to join!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hello,

I am Perpetrator76, I have been watching this site for a long time now (2 years) and I have finally decided to join. I am male and 25 years old. I have just recently completed my 6 year enlistment with this U.S.A.F. and I worked in Space System Operations. Currently I just completed a FAA Part 147 mechanics school and I am now a licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic currently seeking a job.

I am very much interested in the unexplained such as ufo's, ghosts, cypto-zoology, and the paranormal, as well as political issues.

When it comes to political beliefs I am a constitutionalist and a libertarian. I believe very much so that the oath of enlistment does not cease at ones discharge, the oath to uphold and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic is a oath that lasts for life.... I did not join to military to be a part of the vast military complex or because of old men on capitol hill playing a chess game on the world scene. I made the decision because I myself believed that it was my duty as a US citizen to do so.

Anyways I look forward to meeting you all, an adding my insight and expertise on aircraft and space operations when and where I can.

Thanks for reading,

Perpetrator76
edit on 10-9-2012 by perpetrator76 because: mispelling

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

perpetrator76

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Luke, I am your father.

(hey I guess somebody had to)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thank you for your service. Welcome to the forums, enjoy it!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join