It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is thinking of using EMP / nuclear weapons against Iran

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

ZeroKnoledge U right, Egypt was not jews homeland, they have non cos they are slaves in that time(but sure they are from africa
) i think that real jews are black people originally, even Jesus have to be black, cos there is no way him to be white if U look at his family blood line(i mean the mother side), cos the fathers color of the skin is unknown!!
and if he have skin color then he cant be a god

edit on 11-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

Might i remind you that all that has happened to israel is israels fault, it's all of there own making and i have no sympathy for them at all, the jews have walked into a country waving a book at everyone saying this land is ours because of this book and are surprised when people get upset and react.
Hezzbola was formed as a result of israel attacking Lebanon, Hamas was formed after israel cordoned off gaza, i have read some of the memoirs of past israely leaders and they say clearly that they initiated most of israels wars by goading the opponent until they react and then claim it was in defense of israel that they struck back.

You should climb down from your ideological horse and re-think this in the current text. Syria is in complete chaos, with chemical and biological weapons at the ready and already weaponized. Did I mention that Iran has thousands of troops already on the west side of the Syrian border? Hezzbola is just itching for a reason to move on nothern Isreal. Thier backs are against the Med. Ah, and if I forgot, Hamas is in Gaza and the West Bank, having been continuously re-supplied via Egypt. Oh, yeah, Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood, no??

Syria is in compleat chaos because of a western back insurgency comprising mostly of mercenaries armed by the west. As for iranian troops on syrian borders so what, iran has a defense pact with syria so what a big surprise when they fulfill that pact, Hezzbola just itching LOL, more like israel just itching with all the border incursions into Lebanese sovereign air and land by israel recently,

The USA especially the military is not keen on attacking iran, and when General Dempsey joint chief of staff's aircraft was attacked at Bagram air base one of the most heavily defended places on earth, when for some reason it's defenses where shut off just a day after telling nuttyyahoo that he didn't want any part of israels insane attack on iran, i would say that Mr Nuttyyahoo just tried to assassinate the leader of the most powerful armed forces in the world, i would expect some sort of reaction to that sort of behavior. I heard that some of the words used after that meeting were not nice.

Whatever America’s loyalty to Israel may be or may have been, abuse of the highest military officer of the world’s greatest military power by an angry little “pissant potentate” from a “seaside sand heap” nation, the difference between “tail” and “dog,” one forgotten by President Bush is not going to be forgotten by this president.”

And more interestingly.

“We knew the region was ‘hot’ after two Turkish jets were downed by Syria but a warning about an Israeli attack during a joint exercise is almost bizarre if not unreal. There are few if almost none in service who still feel there is a grudge to settle over the USS Liberty incident. The ”Liberty,” of course, was unarmed. An AEGIS could down the entire Israeli air force and would have even less trouble with their missiles or torpedo boats. Few in the military know the history or have much understanding of the current dispute with Israel but anything entering attack range get’s ’splashed.’”

At this moment i can't wait for israel to try a false flag and watch the us military ignore the israel firsters in Washington and take the israely armed forces to bits after-all the arrmed forces of the USA are sworn to defend against enemies both foreign and domestic and at the moment israel and israel firsters in the us government count as both foreign and domestic enemies of the American people. Israels hubris and arrogance will come back to haunt it.

So for you with your israel has never done anything to deserve anything that has happened to it and can do no wrong, go and stuff it up your ass.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I kind of like the sound of EMP, especially if the radiation can be controlled. (Which I believe it can.) No fragments going through the innocent, not millions of deaths. It seems a lot more humane.

Just curious as to how you think this will be more humane than a war?, Think about it, how many people died after Katrina hit because of lack of power/everything?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Iran is the enemy and Israel has to do a preemptive strike before its to late.
Did you forget good ole ahmadinajad once to wipe em off the map, did you forget the radical islams and his regime want to destroy the world and convert everyone to islam.

Then the best course of action for Israel would be to use an anti Islamic bomb to wipe out all the Muslims on this planet! Jeeez!

edit on 11-9-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So Israel basically wants to use a nuclear weapon to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon.

Logic, what say you?
edit on 11-9-2012 by TrueBlood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Whether a nuke is fired or even an EMP triggered both are WARCRIMES according to convention and both uses are unjustified and BOTH are indiscriminate against CIVILIAN targets even if you claim a 'little collateral' is ok to prevent further conflict.
And even if you detonate a nuke in air the radiation CANNOT be controlled, and anybody who thinks so does us all a favour and remove yourself from the Human genepool by drinking your koolaid and watching your government winning the war on TERRA ( its no longer a war on terror but it now encompasses the entire planet in its vagueness) on your TV.
Most of the people in any wartorn or 'undemocratic' country are innocent of the crimes of its government and live the same lives as everyone here, all want to see tommorow.
And besides why shouldn't Iran have a nuclear weapon after all Israel, the US and others claim its a detterant and the countries that have them just want to nuke those that dont so why not all countries either have at least one or simply get rid of them all?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vatikakie
Do anyone on this site think for a second Russia or maybe china will allow a nuke to explode anywhere outside Israeli space. That thing will start a chain reaction way bigger than we want to acknowlege. And if anyone here is naive enough to believe Israel will be allowed to use a nuke in whatever way without being attacked by the same means is living in Lala land.

You are living in Lala land ... this notion of yours, is childish, to say the least.

What's Russia going to do? Russia has just as much problems with the muslim population and terrorism, as the US does, and probably even more ... and back when NATO attacked Serbia. Russia didn't move a muscle ... if you think they're going to give a damn about Iran ... you sure are living in la'la land.

What's China going to do? It has a population of 1.4 billion. And that's without counting the 300 or so million, that are unregistered. It has more mouths to feed, than any other nation on earth ... it gets all it's income from the US and Europe. It is living in luxury today, because of it's ties with Europe and the US, as an industrial producer.

Neither of these nations, have the means to move troops to help Iran. China has one aircraft carrier, it bought from Russia. It's an obsolete class, that China is using to "study" aircraft carriers, it does not intend to put it into use. Russia, has no intentions of building any replacement aircraft carriers ...

Both of these nations are incapable of putting up a fighting force, on a foreign soil ...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by astrafax

Syria is in compleat chaos because of a western back insurgency comprising mostly of mercenaries armed by the west.

Please provide some proof.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Again, any proof. I was told he was 45 minutes away.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Unless you plan on destroying the whole world anyway, the fallout signature from any, and I mean ANY dirty bomb, fission device or secret poisoning of wells with medical waste will lead right back to the owner like DNA.

Oh my god, how childish ...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Ok, first an AEGIS is just that. It's not taking out any air force; just ludicruis. My problem is, because you say that, it affects the rest of what you say.

I'm not an Israeli, but a veteren in Colorado. So, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!

So, you're a skin head. I get it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

You are the one living in lala land China and Russia have no aircraft carriers because they don't need them as they don't try to run the whole world like the us dose, the us carriers wouldn't last long in a conflict with ether countries nor iran for that matter as it has the same torpedo and missile technologies that at the moment the us has no defense against so unless the us goes nuclear it's conventional weapons are useless if they are sitting at the bottom of the sea.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I don't blame Israel for being in this stance..When you live in a place when all around you wants you dead.. I've said it before it's a hostile area out there. They always say, better to Kill than be killed.. And making new connections with " North Korea" doesn't make them look so peaceful. It's like this, NK has ICBM tech, not 100% but getting there. Iran has nuclear energy..It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together..

Iran has said, many times it wants to wipe Israel off this planet, said it would shoot "100,000" missiles at israel. I think everyone is to busy focusing on Israel than actually listening to the facts.. I don't belive in Nuclear war, but an EMP strike would cause less cassulties and the fall out wouldn't be as bad.

I honestly don't blame Israel for being so hostile towards the middle east countries that surround it, I would be in the same stance after all the threats and wars from back in the day when Israel took on and did win the war against 3 countries at once. So I guess we will just have to sit back and see what happens and who makes the first strike, but all I can guarantee is their will be Blood.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Whether a nuke is fired or even an EMP triggered both are WARCRIMES ...

Another totally childish comment ... what's the warcrime?

What is wrong with you guys, you can't smell BS here? Everyone going into frency over a completely and utterly impossible thing.

This is someones "sick" joke, taken from "The Matrix". With the simple minded imagination, that en EMP pulse is some device you can just pick up and shoot. It isn't ... Israel, would harm itself just as much as it would harm Iran ... and vice versa. If Iran is thinking of an EMP pulse, it would also harm itself just as much. Any EMP strike on either Israel or Iran, will wipe out the other as well.

And you guys didn't see this?

geesh ... it's BS, get over it.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just to present an alternative, perhaps a "softer weapon" is needed.

Rita

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I have just about the same level of proof as you have that Iran is building a bomb.

Why as an American do you care more about Israel than America its self, it can be argued that Israel and Jews have caused America more harm than Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan and Muslims ever did. With it's aggressive spying and industrial espionage that is carried out in the us every year.

Israel has never provided any proof that Iran has a bomb or is in fact trying to make a bomb, it's all just accusations fulled by a massive dose of paranoia, if iran is trying to kill every Jew enplane the largest Jewish population in the middle east out side of Israel in Iran.

edit on 11-9-2012 by astrafax because: adding more lines

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I'm no skin head, But it gets up my nose that some people can sit and say that israel has never done anything wrong in it's entire existence and is justified in everything it dose when it's patently not.

I would actually hate to see it come to a fight between us and israely forces but if israel were to tries another false flag i would expect appropriate action to be taken.

America had no enemies in the middle east before israel existed.

But as the article went on to say.

There appears to be little risk as American and Israel commanders have a long history of cooperation and many warm personal relations. The issue, however, is that current Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, leader of the militant Likudist group advocating war on Iran and a possible attack on American forces in the region, is no longer communicating with his commanders. Are there rogue units, as some fear, willing to fly against a Class A American warship, Israeli planes with Syria or Iranian markings, perhaps even Egyptian? The experience of 1967, one kept alive, not just by Naval historians but a crew properly briefed for a dangerous assignment, may well prevent an impending disaster, a “stew long boiling over” in Netanyahu’s cook pot.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I just love the overwhelming humanitarian response to the Syrian problems by israel, dose it set up camps for the poor Syrian refugees, NO what israel dose is dig ditches, plant land mines, put up lines of razor wire, draft in snipers, planes and armored units. Nice.

Israels explanation for doing this was to stop terrorists (eg Syrian civilians) from getting across the border, what a bunch of paranoid psycho nut jobs, Ive seen more humanitarian instincts in a lamp post.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vatikakie
Do anyone on this site think for a second Russia or maybe china will allow a nuke to explode anywhere outside Israeli space. That thing will start a chain reaction way bigger than we want to acknowlege. And if anyone here is naive enough to believe Israel will be allowed to use a nuke in whatever way without being attacked by the same means is living in Lala land.

This post is on point, and what I've tried to avoid in all my previous posts.

My personal belief is that they both will tolerate a nuclear attack on Iran as long as it's limited and assuming the US has a minor or less role. I think the problem then comes with a chem/bio attack from Syria on Israel in defense of Iran. In my opinion, they would be forced to nuke Damascus, and perhaps Allepo. Once this happens all bets are off. My greatest fear is that Obama will be in office. He hasn't been able to even negotiate with his left sock. Once Damascus is hit, I believe Putin has no choice but to take out Televiv and Jeruselum.

Once the temple mount is melted you better kiss the ones you love and say goodbye. Obama's no Kennedy. He doesn't have the brains, stature, or grits to save us. All he's concerned about is himself. I'm really not trying to be political, but I believe the only one that has a chance of saving the north half of the world is Romney.

Short of that (negotiated settlement), I'm not sure what happens. It seems as of now China has sufficient contracts in place that it sees no value add in becoming involved.

And Russia has even more of some resources then the US; as well as the pipelines to the west. However, they might be motivated by what now seems control of Iran and ESPECIALLY Syria. This on top of Iraq, Afghanistan, to mention a few. But, I still don't see this as enough from them to launch an ICBM. I think the one thing that would bring them in is if we get directly involved in the assualt on Iran and again ESPECIALLY Syria.

Syria is the lynchpin. Russia views it as thier one stronghold in the middle east. And above all else, I believe they would be willing to fight for i, perhaps at all cost.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Dude, I'm not an Israel lover per se; I was simply commenting based on the knowledgebase that I have between my ears. Glad to hear you have hair.....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join