Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Israel is thinking of using EMP / nuclear weapons against Iran

page: 7
31
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

Originally posted by filosophia
Just to make sure everyone is on the same page, you are not allowed to 'wipe a country off the map' but you are allowed to 'send a country back to the stone age'...if you're Israel of course.




Well the Sharia law already brought them back to the stone age... ok middle age.
Why would they need all those electronics?
they're not allowed to listen to music watch western movies and are constantly exposed to propaganda of their sickening religion through all sorts of (electronic) media..
I find it pretty plausible to usher an attack with EMP devices, and while ironic a high altitude burst also does the job.
I wonder what will happen with Hamas and Hezbollah when all communication and financial channels are cut off, would they finally die off?


I too, also believe a large air burst is the answer. But, in my mind this is way to simplistic and would have been more approprite in the 70's. I think if HAARP is all that the num-nuts around here claim it to be; why haven't we used it? The fact we haven't is what scares the crap out of me. Especially when the prevailing winds are that Isreal will go before 11/06. And even with an air burst, you still need the big dog state of the art bunker busters....not moab, but the deep penetrators. See, and that's what sucks, even if they go first....we're gunna have to clean it up. My real proplem is we have a little girl in the oval office. I don't say this easily, I base this on passed performance. My guess is he will dither around and suddenly Russia and China will become involved. Obama is not only dangerous, but he is an ELE.......extinction level event......like a comet........If gets re-elected, this country is over as we have always known it.




posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jt327gir
as an alternative to EMP weapons, the carbon fiber weapons to disrupt the power grid long enough


I am unfamiliar with carbon fiber weapons.

Can you give me a short unclassified version of how this works?



posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
All I know is that Canada pulled out the people working at the embassy and sent all the Iranian embassy people back home that were living here. Friday I believe this was done. The Prime Minister might just have some inside information to pull such a drastic measure so quickly without anything on the news till it was over. The CBC news story implies this very thing (www.cbc.ca...)

It appears there will be a strike at which point is unknown except at the top Political Levels and the only way to stop it is if Iran backs down a little and realizes it must go into peace talks with one of the striking Nations even if it can't speak to Israel itself, another country could be used to buffer and then usher in peace talks.

Highly unlikely though! The People of Iran elected the man and unfortunately they will suffer the outcome. I don't believe Iran has an impeachment process. I feel for the people who really felt they were getting a new relief from the old regime that was there. Remember that?



posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Originally posted by jt327gir
as an alternative to EMP weapons, the carbon fiber weapons to disrupt the power grid long enough


I am unfamiliar with carbon fiber weapons.

Can you give me a short unclassified version of how this works?

EMP is Electro-Magnetic Pulse. It sends out a huge blast of eletrically sharged particals. (kind of like standing next to the big speaker in a disco and you can feel the air) well same thing only thousands of times stronger and it is electric so it will wipe out all electric pulses ftill they are repaired. The damage would be dvestating.No airports or buses or cars because the electric al starter parts will not work. all in all. Really bad news and the damege level depends on how close the machine is (which it would have to be pretty close in order not to wipe out neighboring countryies, but it also depends on how strong it is. it is better then a HEMP which is a nuclear warhead blown up way above Iran and leting the electro Rediation pulses get the electricity blown out. Worse because people will be injured as it is nuclear.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-9-2012 by BewilderedandAmused because: added link to Wikipedia



posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Originally posted by cookiemonster32

So you negotiate all you want, but for me, nuke'em back to the dinosaurs......and we'll deal with the aftermath, you pussy


Are you really going to resort to name calling on this site where people can post views. I do not mean just yours, Apologies for that, but we are talking about politics and war stratagies here not weather someone is of the correct level of comprhension for your liking. Peace out. By the way I get your point though I beliave your talking about extremist.



posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Originally posted by jt327gir
as an alternative to EMP weapons, the carbon fiber weapons to disrupt the power grid long enough


I am unfamiliar with carbon fiber weapons.

Can you give me a short unclassified version of how this works?

It doesn't seems very good as it dispurses corbon wire through the atmophere disabling electrical wiring and stuff. Might be les damaging than EMP though I am not sure
en.wikipedia.org...


Lysergic

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam
but for me, nuke'em back to the dinosaurs......and we'll deal with the aftermath, you pussy


I feel sorry for you if you honestly believe that, who is this we? Do you have a govt in your pocket?
Just another armchair fantasy-quaterbacking chump.
Yes... Lets usher in a nuclear war is your logic?

Again I feel sorry for you if you honestly stand by what you type.


astrafax

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hi People this thread is fun.

Just a couple of points. An EMP blast will only affect the civilian systems as has been stated the iranian's have hardened there military systems to an EMP, once again israel goes after the civillian infrastructure on a grand scale war crime anyone.
As soon as israel uses a nuclear weapon it will be cut of from any support from the USA unless US repeal's the Symington Amendment to which israel has broke almost every rule and shouldn't be receiving any money or military support at all from the USA.


The Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 was amended by the Symington Amendment (Section 669 of the FAA) in 1976. It banned U.S. economic, and military assistance, and export credits to countries that deliver or receive, acquire or transfer nuclear enrichment technology when they do not comply with IAEA regulations and inspections. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 101 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA). The Glenn Amendment (Section 670) was later adopted in 1977, and provided the same sanctions against countries that acquire or transfer nuclear reprocessing technology or explode or transfer a nuclear device. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 102 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).


Many people supporting israel here are using words supposedly uttered by people in power in iran as a reason for attacking said country, with all the vitriol and hate for anything non jewish emanating from people in power in israel, And most especially with the SAMPSON option of destruction to everything within israels reach i would say that such a threat coming from a country that has nuclear weapons and the method of delivering said weapons and given that the leadership at the moment is arguably totally insane, should we not perceive them as the greatest danger in the world at the moment?


Yosemite Sam

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Originally posted by jt327gir
as an alternative to EMP weapons, the carbon fiber weapons to disrupt the power grid long enough


I am unfamiliar with carbon fiber weapons.

Can you give me a short unclassified version of how this works?

EMP is Electro-Magnetic Pulse. It sends out a huge blast of eletrically sharged particals. (kind of like standing next to the big speaker in a disco and you can feel the air) well same thing only thousands of times stronger and it is electric so it will wipe out all electric pulses ftill they are repaired. The damage would be dvestating.No airports or buses or cars because the electric al starter parts will not work. all in all. Really bad news and the damege level depends on how close the machine is (which it would have to be pretty close in order not to wipe out neighboring countryies, but it also depends on how strong it is. it is better then a HEMP which is a nuclear warhead blown up way above Iran and leting the electro Rediation pulses get the electricity blown out. Worse because people will be injured as it is nuclear.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-9-2012 by BewilderedandAmused because: added link to Wikipedia


I know in detail what an EMP is you nit, I was asking, as you can clearly see from my question, the more scientific details of a "carbon fiber" based EMP. If it's beyond your intellect just say so.


Yosemite Sam

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

Originally posted by cookiemonster32

So you negotiate all you want, but for me, nuke'em back to the dinosaurs......and we'll deal with the aftermath, you pussy


Are you really going to resort to name calling on this site where people can post views. I do not mean just yours, Apologies for that, but we are talking about politics and war stratagies here not weather someone is of the correct level of comprhension for your liking. Peace out. By the way I get your point though I beliave your talking about extremist.


Sorry, I got irritated.
edit on 9/11/2012 by Yosemite Sam because: Apparently you now get fined for sayin pussy.


Yosemite Sam

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
All I know is that Canada pulled out the people working at the embassy and sent all the Iranian embassy people back home that were living here. Friday I believe this was done. The Prime Minister might just have some inside information to pull such a drastic measure so quickly without anything on the news till it was over. The CBC news story implies this very thing (www.cbc.ca...)

It appears there will be a strike at which point is unknown except at the top Political Levels and the only way to stop it is if Iran backs down a little and realizes it must go into peace talks with one of the striking Nations even if it can't speak to Israel itself, another country could be used to buffer and then usher in peace talks.

Highly unlikely though! The People of Iran elected the man and unfortunately they will suffer the outcome. I don't believe Iran has an impeachment process. I feel for the people who really felt they were getting a new relief from the old regime that was there. Remember that?


Are you sure it's the Iranian embassy? I thought what I read that you were closing your Syrian embassy, and gave the diplomats in your country 5 days to get out.


HIWATT

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL !

Sick of hearing about these dumbasses. Everyone bends over for them. They want something and 5 seconds later they have it delivered on a silver platter by some 'tard bent over at the hips.

F them!

THEY are the threat over there FFS! THEY are the ones with nuclear weapons!

%$^$# idiots


Yosemite Sam

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam
but for me, nuke'em back to the dinosaurs......and we'll deal with the aftermath, you pussy


I feel sorry for you if you honestly believe that, who is this we? Do you have a govt in your pocket?
Just another armchair fantasy-quaterbacking chump.
Yes... Lets usher in a nuclear war is your logic?

Again I feel sorry for you if you honestly stand by what you type.


Please enlighten me with your plan. Is a nuclear Iran ok in your book? Do you beleive they are simply building civilian nuclear power? Assumming the enrichment of Uranium at this level is only useful in producing bomb grade material, what is your messianic plan?


ZakOlongapo

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
non sense... that is what U talking.
can i have question? jews come from africa, right? run from pharaoh, right? how come that today jews(zionists) are white people? no way white man and white people from africa! it looks like someone steal not only the land, but religion to!....

lie after lie from those so coled jews...



iran is ok. israel is a problem, end of story
edit on 11-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-9-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)


Yosemite Sam

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrafax
Hi People this thread is fun.

Just a couple of points. An EMP blast will only affect the civilian systems as has been stated the iranian's have hardened there military systems to an EMP, once again israel goes after the civillian infrastructure on a grand scale war crime anyone.
As soon as israel uses a nuclear weapon it will be cut of from any support from the USA unless US repeal's the Symington Amendment to which israel has broke almost every rule and shouldn't be receiving any money or military support at all from the USA.


The Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 was amended by the Symington Amendment (Section 669 of the FAA) in 1976. It banned U.S. economic, and military assistance, and export credits to countries that deliver or receive, acquire or transfer nuclear enrichment technology when they do not comply with IAEA regulations and inspections. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 101 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA). The Glenn Amendment (Section 670) was later adopted in 1977, and provided the same sanctions against countries that acquire or transfer nuclear reprocessing technology or explode or transfer a nuclear device. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 102 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).


Many people supporting israel here are using words supposedly uttered by people in power in iran as a reason for attacking said country, with all the vitriol and hate for anything non jewish emanating from people in power in israel, And most especially with the SAMPSON option of destruction to everything within israels reach i would say that such a threat coming from a country that has nuclear weapons and the method of delivering said weapons and given that the leadership at the moment is arguably totally insane, should we not perceive them as the greatest danger in the world at the moment?


I would simply point out to you that Isreal (being on thier own and completely surrounded by enemies) believes thier very survival is at stake. I'm not sure what "wipe you off the face of the earth" means to you, but I belive they believe Iran.

You should climb down from your ideological horse and re-think this in the current text. Syria is in complete chaos, with chemical and biological weapons at the ready and already weaponized. Did I mention that Iran has thousands of troops already on the west side of the Syrian border? Hezzbola is just itching for a reason to move on nothern Isreal. Thier backs are against the Med. Ah, and if I forgot, Hamas is in Gaza and the West Bank, having been continuously re-supplied via Egypt. Oh, yeah, Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood, no??

If any of you don't believe that they could go all in (especially with Obozo at their back), I would suggest you simply don't understand the situation, or are, for some reason stuck with your head in the sand.

Unless Obozo does a deal to go at the same time as Isreal, I personally would give the chance of nukes within 48 hours at about 70%.

This isn't your mommy and daddy's world anymore. People need to WAKE UP and pay attention to more then facebook and twitter.

Sorry to be the messanger, but it is what it is. The jig is up. You are just about out of time.


Lysergic

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam
 


Graphite bomb over a nuclear one, that's a better option for a start.
No need to use nuclear weapons. Not very Messianic, I know.
. I know you're waiting for Armaggedon and all, but some of us aren't subscribing to it.


Yosemite Sam

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by Yosemite Sam
 


Graphite bomb over a nuclear one, that's a better option for a start.
No need to use nuclear weapons. Not very Messianic, I know.
. I know you're waiting for Armaggedon and all, but some of us aren't subscribing to it.


I'm not waiting for anything other then the next time i get laid.

Graphite bomb.......thought you were attempting to answer my previous question regarding EMP.


ZeroKnowledge

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo
 





non sense... that is what U talking.
can i have question? jews come from africa, right? run from pharaoh, right? how come that today jews(zionists) are white people? no way white man and white people from africa? it looks like someone steal not only the land, but religion to....
lie after lie from those so coled jews...

Non sense is pretty common these days.
Look at Egyptians. Look at Lybians. Look at Algerians. Look at Moroccans. They are all Africans and yet...
Read the same book that describes how Jews fled tfrom Egypt. It also states that Egypt is not their home ,does it not?
It looks like someone not only ignores historical myths and facts but even what is in front of his own eyes, too.


Yosemite Sam

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam
 


I can see them nuking Iran multiple times, and Syria at least twice.

They simultaneously handle the north and the south via conventional and massive airiel and other means.

I learned when I was about 5 years old noy to poke a hornets nest, and definitely not a black bear den.

For those not in the know, depending on the number of weapons, and the kili-tonage of each, the radioactivity will reach potentially into the ionisphere and circulate around the northern hemisphere for up to 10 years.





new topics

top topics


active topics

 
31
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join