It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is thinking of using EMP / nuclear weapons against Iran

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Whether a nuke is fired or even an EMP triggered both are WARCRIMES according to convention and both uses are unjustified and BOTH are indiscriminate against CIVILIAN targets even if you claim a 'little collateral' is ok to prevent further conflict.
And even if you detonate a nuke in air the radiation CANNOT be controlled, and anybody who thinks so does us all a favour and remove yourself from the Human genepool by drinking your koolaid and watching your government winning the war on TERRA ( its no longer a war on terror but it now encompasses the entire planet in its vagueness) on your TV.
Most of the people in any wartorn or 'undemocratic' country are innocent of the crimes of its government and live the same lives as everyone here, all want to see tommorow.
And besides why shouldn't Iran have a nuclear weapon after all Israel, the US and others claim its a detterant and the countries that have them just want to nuke those that dont so why not all countries either have at least one or simply get rid of them all?

The answer to your non-sense has already been stated and is perfectly clear. The moment Iran builds a usable nuke, Israel is toast. Then what? oh wise one????

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by Vatikakie

Both of these nations are incapable of putting up a fighting force, on a foreign soil ...

Probably the most naive statement I've seen in the last 10 years.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by DataWraith
Whether a nuke is fired or even an EMP triggered both are WARCRIMES ...

Another totally childish comment ... what's the warcrime?

What is wrong with you guys, you can't smell BS here? Everyone going into frency over a completely and utterly impossible thing.

This is someones "sick" joke, taken from "The Matrix". With the simple minded imagination, that en EMP pulse is some device you can just pick up and shoot. It isn't ... Israel, would harm itself just as much as it would harm Iran ... and vice versa. If Iran is thinking of an EMP pulse, it would also harm itself just as much. Any EMP strike on either Israel or Iran, will wipe out the other as well.

And you guys didn't see this?

geesh ... it's BS, get over it.

There are ways (and I have no doubt some have been perfected) to focus such weapons. The folks in the deserts of NM aren't just sitting and spinning on thier thumbs. Unlike Obozo's jobs, these folks get paid for being scientists and producing valid outcomes.
edit on Wed Sep 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam
The answer to your non-sense has already been stated and is perfectly clear. The moment Iran builds a usable nuke, Israel is toast. Then what? oh wise one????

Lets assume for a moment that they are building one, and lets assume that they use it against Israel.

1. One bomb doesn't make Israel "toast", at least not military wise!

2. Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons and they would use them against Iran and probably take the rest of the world with them.

Iran's leaders might be crazy, but they are not stupid.

But apart from that there is no EVIDENCE for anything you and your Zionist friends are claiming. Iran is not building a nuclear weapon, and the whole world knows it, even Israels messianic nutjobs Netanjahu and Barak.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
If Jerusalem is nuked. The Israelis will nuke Mecca and Medina.

I think this depends entirely on who nukes the temple mount. Unlike you (Saudi Arabia), I believe if it happens is much more likely to be Iran.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrafax

Originally posted by jerseychannelislands
Iran would never nuke israel thats the muslim holy land they would be destroyed by all the muslims in the world if they did

It's about bringing on the 12th IMAM I believe. You need to study various religions more. It's all about the temple mount.

Same for the Jews. The need to rebuild the temple for the last time.

Iran would drop a nuke on the site as quick as the jews would.

Sir, you need to go read more.

How about the Christians who want the Jews to convert and die for Christ to come back, and then you have the Jews who believe that everything in the world should belong to them and that everyone else should ether have the courtesy to disappear, die or at a pinch if they insist in staying around become there slaves.

Muslims want everyone to convert to Islam

Christians want everyone to convert to Christianity

Jews want everyone to die or disappear so they can have the world and everything in it to themselves.

So the jews are actually the only group who want to see everyone else die without trying to convert them, after all how can you convert an animal into a human?

I'm a conservative leaning libertarian. I'm an agnostic leaning athiest.

I have no evidence for what you state and as such am unable to render an opinion one way or the other. I will however look into it and get back to you at some point. I know it's a #ty answer, but it's what I can offer at the moment.
edit on Wed Sep 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by astrafax

So you are saying it's OK for israel to nuke 70 million people because it's believed they might at some point try and build a ( singular eg one of 1 ) bomb

Unfortunately, my short answer is yes. I believe they are that dangerous to the world. They are religous zealots and will not be detered. After the statements they have made, I'd have no problem pushing the button myself, and living with the consequences, so someone else doesn't have to. No problem.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I'd have no problem pushing the button myself, and living with the consequences, so someone else doesn't have to. No problem.

People like you are the reason why we have wars in this world, why people still have to suffer. Your post shows nothing but ignorance and hatred.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You make this like I said this, which I did not! Go back and look!

Please don't use this forum again until you AT LEAST quote people properly.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by intrptr

I'm not sure what you mean by "EMP fallout"? Those are two different things.

I wasn't too sure about that question either.
The whole idea of EMP is new and strange to me. I understood that it disabled anything electronic, but wasn't quite sure if it was a danger to humans on the ground. It sounds like you know a lot about the physical effects of an EMP bomb. I never really looked into it until I read this thread. Thanks for enlightening me about the affects.

Google "faraday cage". But at this point if you don't even know what an EMP is, I don't see the point. You're toast. BTW, EMP is harmless in the sense of a few more x-rays. The problem is what it may or may not do to the ionsisphere and more importantly the magnetisphere. So, there's a little more reading you want to persue.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by happyzodiac
I would like to know if the EMP is area specific. From border to border and no seepage over the surrounding countries?. What about the American or other foreign ships in the area. Will they be effected???. I didn't think that the Iranians have at this moment a nuclear reactor on line.. If, however, they did have one then yes there would be a problem and radiation problems will happen which is not a good thing.

In general No. There are beliefs that countr(ies) have developed a directional weapon.

In general Yes. Again it depends on the others capabilities.

In short an EMP is only area specific in terms of what created it. If the Sun generated it, then no, it is quite global. If a nuke creates it, then it is somewhat area specific. If one has a directional weapon, then no.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrisMajor
I seem to remember Iran denying IAEA access to their nuclear facilities when asked. All the IAEA wanted was to make sure that stuff was really safe.
Iran denying an INTERNATIONAL company access to a "civilian" nuclear power plant runs up a little red flag for me.
I could be wrong though.
>Implying of course that IAEA isn't lying
Also, inb4 people pull the "When in doubt, deny the argument and pass it of as a 'BIG FAT LIE'" without citing proof of said lie, as a certain someone on this thread has done. Twice, I believe.
But that's just my two cents.
Crap, now I'm two cents short.

The IAEA is not an international "company". They are an arm of the UN. (International Atomic Energy Agency).

Basically just another bogus UN group of folks.

Iran has been blatantly lying for well over 20 years,

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Lets assume for a moment that they are building one, and lets assume that they use it against Israel.

1. One bomb doesn't make Israel "toast", at least not military wise!

2. Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons and they would use them against Iran and probably take the rest of the world with them.

Iran's leaders might be crazy, but they are not stupid.

But apart from that there is no EVIDENCE for anything you and your Zionist friends are claiming. Iran is not building a nuclear weapon, and the whole world knows it, even Israels messianic nutjobs Netanjahu and Barak.

1. It does if that bomb melts Jerusalem.

2. I don't agree with your assumptions.

3. Irans leaders are both stupid and crazy.

4. First I am not a zionist but a Colorado ian....

Lastly, they have been enriching uranium for 5 years now. This is not necessary for power generation or medical purposes. So, you are correct, the whole world knows it. So, now it's just a matter of who does what, when.

People aren't stupid, you dumbass. It's been blatantly clear what they are doing and where they are going for a decade now. But you put your head back in the sand now. Someone will be along to tell you when it's over.....maybe.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

reply to post by astrafax

So you are saying it's OK for israel to nuke 70 million people because it's believed they might at some point try and build a ( singular eg one of 1 ) bomb

Unfortunately, my short answer is yes. I believe they are that dangerous to the world. They are religous zealots and will not be detered. After the statements they have made, I'd have no problem pushing the button myself, and living with the consequences, so someone else doesn't have to. No problem.

To put a finer point on my answer, yes, I would intentionally kill 70 million people to save 6 billion.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I'd have no problem pushing the button myself, and living with the consequences, so someone else doesn't have to. No problem.

People like you are the reason why we have wars in this world, why people still have to suffer. Your post shows nothing but ignorance and hatred.

And if your puppy was rabid, what would you do?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Your post shows nothing but ignorance and hatred.

My post shows concious deliberation, worldwide awareness and love for all, as well as cognitive reasoning that all men are not created equal in the sense of thier awareness of reality and thier reactions to negative input.

Some folks grasp on reality is simply not the same as ordinary people.

You want to line up behind these folks, thats your choice. Take your pick: David Koresh, Timothy McVey, lie Manson, etc.

I could go on but the point is you may/or my not be delusional, but the leaders you are backing clearly are.

They deny reality for Christs sake.

So, there you are. I'm ignorant and hateful. You need a LARGE mirror my friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam1. It does if that bomb melts Jerusalem.

As if the Israeli military's only base is Jerusalem.

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam2. I don't agree with your assumptions.

Who cares!

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam3. Irans leaders are both stupid and crazy.

So are Netanjahu and Barak.

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam4. First I am not a zionist but a Colorado ian....

You are obviously supporting the Zionist agenda.

Originally posted by Yosemite SamLastly, they have been enriching uranium for 5 years now. This is not necessary for power generation or medical purposes. So, you are correct, the whole world knows it. So, now it's just a matter of who does what, when.

Sorry, that is no proof and they have the right to do that. It is none of our business.

Originally posted by Yosemite SamPeople aren't stupid, you dumbass. It's been blatantly clear what they are doing and where they are going for a decade now. But you put your head back in the sand now. Someone will be along to tell you when it's over.....maybe.

As I thought, you got no proof. Just blatant propaganda, hate and lies.

P.S.: Please, only quote the necessary parts of posts.
edit on 12-9-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

ALF...the U.S. could care less about some ZIONIST AGENDA. The U.S. does actions that are in it's Best Interests. Sometimes they may seem to overlap...but right now...if the U.S. was under this agenda as you say...we would not have FORBIDDEN ISRAEL to Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites.

Israel was screaming to the U.S...if you don't do something about Iran...We WILL! The U.S. Reply was...YOU WILL DO NOTHING! And if you do...we will hold you responsible! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The Israelis need to go back home and leave the middle east, who was it that said that? she was this old lady who got sacked from her job as a reporter? i am starting to think she has been proven right, she was the reporter who once told bush jnr he did have to have Clinton over to the white house it was very funny eh eh, when bush jnr was trying to look cool eh eh, priceless.

They managed to fool the world leaders for a while but not for much longer
the world can see, its not blind

also history speaks volumes
www.biblebelievers.org.au...
in ancient times bad people where banished from the cities, they grouped together, they where called Hebraons

Remember the wars in the past, thats why the Arabs dislike Israel, its for good reason, also the money lenders are WELL remembered/known in Arab countries. Thats why they dont have banks that charge interest, banks can only charge a fee NOT interest rates that are manipulated.

The media/banksters educate you and false flag attacks have lured usa near an abyss, the Arabs have been there done that eons ago,they know about banksters and Being tricked into fighting foreign wars etc....

Iran has Russia and China as Trading partners/allies and are the 4th largest oil reserve/supplier
its not Libya

Since all the invasions to help people have (democracy) but are really bombed back to the stone age and given Federal Reserve type banking system, the game is up,people of the world know its lies

a line has been drawn in the sand, its Iran's border
do you really think the middle east and its oil will be allowed to fall? think mate

i am starting to think go ahead Israel attack Iran so the world can solve this issue once and for ALL
if you think Russia's/China's warning is a bluff go ahead!

Russia and China know they will need surprise so dont expect much saber rattling from them, but they can destroy continents in minutes

Man has made GREAT progress in technology but not in Spirit.

dosnt Iran have biologic or chemical weapons? bio i think is worse than nukes, especially if people are all in shelters so why the issue with nukes? or is it things they learn about other science to ignite a nuke?

the Arabs are not invading countries are they?
if i was them i would want nukes asap

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join