It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probable Attack on London Olympic's pradade TODAY 9.10.12

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GregAgainstSocalisim
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I am heading into London on the train as I type, I am going to do the only thing I can do - WARN THE PUBLIC IN PERSON. It looks like nothing will make you happy other than hundereds of dead and injuried

Uh-huh. I'm sure you are.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
bit of a worry you joined yesterday (or so it seems) and feel the need to warn us about hundreds of dead people.

CX

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I am heading into London on the train as I type, I am going to do the only thing I can do - WARN THE PUBLIC IN PERSON.

Great....i'm watching the build up to the parade on telly at the moment....i'll have a good view of you getting arrested whilst you run around like a crazy person scaring the public.

Tip, if you really do have any information that is not just delusional scaremongering that will give every conspiracy theorist on the planet a bad name, ring the anti-terror hotline. It's annonymous and no matter how petty your info may seem to you or others, they are always polite and gracious of any info.

Just don't waste thier time with talk of sun gods and aerosols.

0800 789 321

Anti-Terrorist Hotline

CX.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think the op is messing around with you. He joined yesterday just to tell people about how he resents paying towards disability benefits .calling all disabled people scroungers . Now he is on his way to London to save those very same people in an act of selfless heroism. I hope he plans on taking pictures.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

He doesn't like contacting the main agents of oppression.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

WRONG - I only resent GRASPING SOCALISTS like the current shambles giving benefits out to all who ask when TRUE (protestant) CHURCHES should be handling the job of caring for the genueinely ill

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

You want me to contact the agents of the same oppressive forces who are INVOLVED IN THE PLOT? ARE YOU DEFECTIVE?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
He joined because he has multiple, banned accounts.

I am 99% positive he is the same guy who posted the "Simpson Doomsday Clock Prediction" as well as "John The Witness". It's all one and the same person.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

WRONG - I only resent GRASPING SOCALISTS like the current shambles giving benefits out to all who ask when TRUE (protestant) CHURCHES should be handling the job of caring for the genueinely ill

There are not enough "True" protestant churches to handle the demand. Neither are there enough charities, they are swamped enough as it is, because the current Government is taking the sick and disabled's main source of income away from them and kicking them in the gutter.

You actually think all the "True" protestant churches can sustain all of the disabled and sick people in the UK? Feed them, clothe them, help their family (if they have a wife/husband and kids), give them somewhere to live, pay all their bills, help maintain their homes, ferry them around to appointments?. Now that is truly delusional

edit on 10-9-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I am heading into London on the train as I type, I am going to do the only thing I can do - WARN THE PUBLIC IN PERSON. It looks like nothing will make you happy other than hundereds of dead and injuried

Ahhhh so you're the dude that walks around town with with a sandwich board saying THE END IS NIGH - Go figure!..

CX

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

reply to post by CX

You want me to contact the agents of the same oppressive forces who are INVOLVED IN THE PLOT? ARE YOU DEFECTIVE?

Ok, no probs....you have a nice day.

CX.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
To the OP:
Not to be mean but did you ever consider that you might have a mental issue that needs professional attention?
It's not normal to expect disasters every few weeks.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
With 9/9 being the Illuminati Countdown Clock and 9/11 being 11 years from the attack on the Twin Towers, I was wondering what prediction would be on 9/10. As the Bible says, there will be "three days of darkness".

In this case, it's "three days of nothingness."

Nowhere in the BIble is a reference to three days of darkness made.
This is a myth.

The Bible does, however, refer to "darkness... before the great and terrible day of the LORD". Nothing about three days though.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
To the OP..why dont you record yourself going around London warning people and then post it in this thread? Im sure there lots of people here who would like to see it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm wondering how many accounts this user has had banned in the last 6 months.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

What???

I'd rather leave the handling of the genuinely ill to medical professionals.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GregAgainstSocalisim

So what happened during the flyover? Were the Red Arrows 'spraying'! Was the radar dome on the E-3 Sentry full of 'chemicals'. How about the side radar dome on the airborne early warning Sea King. Was that full of 'chemicals' ready to be sprayed?

www.raf.mod.uk...

I know, I know your warnings made them call it off at the last minute!

edit on 10-9-2012 by tommyjo because: link corrected

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Is Bernard back so soon?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Get back to ATS say tomorrow? Then we can discuss why nothing happened...unless youre DEFECTIVE (seems this you understand as you use it against those opposed to you).

When you get off the train today? Go up to the 1st Police you see and tell them whats up. Its your duty to all the potential victims.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join