It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probable Attack on London Olympic's pradade TODAY 9.10.12

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

"Sunday's Paralympics closing ceremony, described as a "festival of flame", saw Coldplay perform songs from their five albums while disabled and non-disabled dancers performed with flames around the burning face of a "sun king"."

Having seen the use of aerosols on the crowd at the end of the dark and shockingly SATANIC Paralympics Closing Ritual - sorry "Ceremony" I really fear that TPTB will use the parade though London as an excuse for a false flag ATTACK while the eyes of the world are still on London. The BBC article mentions a fly over - the perfect way to disperse an aerosol weapon. Please if you are considering being in London today DON'T GO

We allready know they have COFFIN LINERS IN PLACE
bluebeerriver.blogspot.co.uk...
This plan has been months if not years in the making and ALL THE SIGNS ARE IN THE OPEN

God protect You all

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
With 9/9 being the Illuminati Countdown Clock and 9/11 being 11 years from the attack on the Twin Towers, I was wondering what prediction would be on 9/10. As the Bible says, there will be "three days of darkness".

In this case, it's "three days of nothingness."

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GregAgainstSocalisim

this again? ugh..

NO

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Didn't you get the memo?

It was called off because so many saw it coming:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Not called off, just moved, taking advantage of the BOY WHO CRIED WOLF scenareio

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The voices in my head told me the attack has already been launched.

It's not what you think.

They want to know who you r.

they want 2 identify the trouble makers which u are.

The easiest way to find out who may resist is by monitoring various websites including conspiracy sites.

You're a member and now they know who you are.

it won't b long before they get you 2.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I guess TPTB are going to keep moving it till something happens.

Damn they are so smart

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

sums it up

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
just like the probable false flag Olympic attack...
give it a rest

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Taxi for OP please!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Taxi for OP please!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Remember what i said on the other thread?

If you are so convinced that something catastrophic will happen today and you want to warn everybody, you are using the wrong medium. There is not enough people on this site for any warning to be heeded.

So if something doesn't happen today, are we going to get a thread from you saying.....

"Because i warned everybody, TPTB got wind of it and stopped their plan. So they have now moved whatever is going to happen to a different date, and they will show us this new date using those evil satanic illuminati symbols for us all to figure out and foil their plan yet again".

edit on 10-9-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Why do you assume I haven't conacted the press? I HAVE but TPTB won't let word get out. All you MOCKERS and SCOFFERS wont' be laughing later today

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GregAgainstSocalisim

Why do you assume I haven't conacted the press? I HAVE but TPTB won't let word get out. All you MOCKERS and SCOFFERS wont' be laughing later today

But everything is finished??

So why not just accept that you were wrong mate. Nothing happenned, and we are all very happy about that!

No move on, and be thankful nothing hapenned.

vvv

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

If you have contacted the press, it's not the TPTB that won't let the word get out, it's likely the press, because they think you are a fruit loop. But i very much doubt you have somehow, or you would have mentioned it already, before i challanged you.

Maybe you should try the Police?

There will be hundreds of them at this parade today, i'm sure they wouldn't want to be killed along with everyone else.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Contact some of the main agents of OPPRESSION? Are you defective?
sites like this are the only places left to help break open a story like this anymore

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

But everything is finished??

Paradade today and the London Olympiaid does not end until 31ST OF DECEMBER 2015 - Go look it up, these dangerous occultists and socalists won't stop trying to harm Britain and London in particular until then

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Wow! Everytime I come into one of these threads the date gets conveniently pushed further and further.

First it was the olympics opening ceremony, then the olympics, then the closing ceremony. Then it was the paralympics opening, the paralylympics, then the closing ceremony!!

Now its been pushed from here to anywhere to the end of 2015!!

Man, its getting beyond absurd.

vvv

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Contact some of the main agents of OPPRESSION? Are you defective?
sites like this are the only places left to help break open a story like this anymore

No i'm not but it seems like you are.

Are the MSM not one of the main agents of oppression too? Being that TPTB contol them so much. But you stated you had contacted them.

Why the double standards?

Hundreds of Policemen will be at that parade today, if you truly believe something will happen, would you like them to perish?

Sites like this have very few members in the grand scheme of things. How many people who will be attending this parade and living in the area do you actually think are viewing this thread right here right now.

I would imagine very little. Yet you seem to think that this is the only medium a story like this can be spread?

If you were so keen to warn everybody who will be in London today of a potential catastrophic event, you would be doing everything in your power to try to warn people, and not wasting your time posting on this site were hardly any people will be be warned.

edit on 10-9-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I am heading into London on the train as I type, I am going to do the only thing I can do - WARN THE PUBLIC IN PERSON. It looks like nothing will make you happy other than hundereds of dead and injuried

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join