Man stabs lover to death after she didn't tell him she had HIV before they had sex

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

Yes but this was their first contact and she did tell him, which is why he killed her. Most HIV ppl are not sexually active, and women have a hard time speaking up, but she did. And his chances are very very slim of contracting this unless they shared a needle.

People are responsible for using condoms unless they are in long term relationships and both ppl have been tested.

Why is that so hard to figure out?

He could have slept with a girl, even a virgin, who got this from her parents, and who didn't know she had it, and eventually got it.

Should he murder her then? How about if he only slept with her once, but found out later from a friend that her parents had it?

Use a condom and don't harm others, no matter what. Its actually really freaky that people are capable of murdering others in fits of rage at all.

And most are aware that people should legally speak up if they are HIV positive, Hep C positive or any of these things, but its not the same thing as the act of murder he did.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes but this was their first contact and she did tell him, which is why he killed her. Most HIV ppl are not sexually active, and women have a hard time speaking up, but she did. And his chances are very very slim of contracting this unless they shared a needle.

People are responsible for using condoms unless they are in long term relationships and both ppl have been tested.

Why is that so hard to figure out?

He could have slept with a girl, even a virgin, who got this from her parents, and who didn't know she had it, and eventually got it.

Should he murder her then? How about if he only slept with her once, but found out later from a friend that her parents had it?

Use a condom and don't harm others, no matter what. Its actually really freaky that people are capable of murdering others in fits of rage at all.

And most are aware that people should legally speak up if they are HIV positive, Hep C positive or any of these things, but its not the same thing as the act of murder he did.

she told him after they had sex, then told him hey its not so bad realy, and no chances are not slim the chances are realy quite high. but i dont condone either partys actions, and i cant fathom the rather blazay attitude to this disease

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
He should not have killed her HOWEVER he was in shock...He had no Idea she had HIV and in court if you know you have HIV and have sex without telling your partner it is assault with a deadly weapon. So you know I bet he will get a reduced sentence....On the flip side this guy should be wearing a condom anyway. The chance he contracted HIV from sex with her unless it was over a long period of time is pretty low. They had not been dating that long....So what he should have done is press charges against her and get tested for a couple of months to make sure he didn't get it...He may not even test positive at all...and this woman would be in Jail instead of dead.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There are alot of people in every single town, alot, that have these diseases. My ex had 3 friends with Hep C, or more, actually more and more come to mind, and they were drug users. My friend had several friends and associates with HIV, again the same drug problem.

Our property, was rented out 3 ways, by the landlord. The garage to a drug runner, and he had massive parties there, and we had to look for needles in the bushes, the basement suite which at one point was rented out to a Drug Dealer and at another point was rented out to a Hep C, prostitute who slashed her wrists in our kitchen because her live in boyfriend, who was also her pimp, hadn't returned. It was lots of fun. And we finally got to move, the only place we could quickly move to was also the same landlord, but a single property,

Well, the prostitue kept on showing up, all the time, and we gave her food, helped her out, took her to church, and I gave her a journal and a Co Dependency Self Help book and she would write prayers, poems to God. She was abused as a child herself, and was 22 but looked about 15. Her mother from Quebec used to phone us very worried and the police pooled up their own money to get the money for a plane ticket for her to go home. She did eventually.

But from what I heard, she died of AIDs a few years back.

I pray for her and her well being constantly. And loved her as a little sister alot.

No one who is sane would behave as that man did. You dont REACT violently to people, but strive to help them.

Alot of those who do drugs are parents and have children. I filled up bottles of milk, gave diapers and food, and then had to go pawn stuff to get milk for my own kids, but at least I had things to pawn since I don't do drugs.

Oh, and then there are the crooked cops. The HIV/Hep C prostitute's pimp/boyfriend, Mike, used to pop in as well and I usally told him about the times I spoke up directly to the police and drug dealers and gave them what I call the hero or zero lectures of their lives. And he said I was very brave, like his mother.

Also, told me about the house I used to live in. Drugs to teens. The police picked one of them up, and drove around the block. Now that guy works for them, and they're selling those pills to the teenagers.

Really really sickening.

I blame the Blackops and PTB an the UN Gang for all of it.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've had the good fortune, in my eyes, of seeing crooked police slink off the property, after I spoke up. I'd never seen this movement before, it was like a slither, like they were snakes for real. Must have been something I said!
I mean this 100%, I don' t think they're all human.

And the HIV, Hep C, drugs, alcholhims is all CIA/Blackop/UN gang run. And I've spoken, along with my friend, against this system, and to their faces and will never stop if I was still living there.

Also, my friend's daugher is a victim of this crapola and the natives are very involved in the operation theyre deliberately doing to humanity from on High, her ex's mother, high up in the council, happened to be a part of the UN, and of course a part of the Hell's Angels and drugs.

I know perfectly well what is behind all of this and its not nice, and I never ever ever blame the victims or any family or child or anyone but the ELITE. They are to blame 100% underscore to infinity and beyond.

To them the coffee's always on, and I am very eager to give them the Hero or Zero lectures of their lives.!!!!

By the way guys and girls, its not something most men can do, and I'm serious on that, men seem to get shoved into the dog eat dog pecking order fast. Women speak up righteously and so this is something moms and grandma's need to do, speak up and tackle the corruption in your town together.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is sad any way you look at it.

Witholding information is the same as lying, telling someone their HIV is "not that bad" would just escalate rage... I think the man should use some common sense and discression before messing around, however I can't say I wouldn't of wanted to do the same.

Nobody wins, her kids definately lose.....Even if she was afraid to tell him prior, how on Earth was he supposed to react after?...I wouldn't condone stabbing someone to death.....but if I was 100% sure I contacted it....she would have been beat to a pulp.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the only way you can press charges against someone who has HIV/AIDS is if you had unprotected sex with them and they lied about or did not disclose their status. The article does not say whether or not they used protection. Either way the guy was wrong but if he wrapped up its highly unlikely he would have contracted anything.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
This is sad any way you look at it.

Witholding information is the same as lying, telling someone their HIV is "not that bad" would just escalate rage... I think the man should use some common sense and discression before messing around, however I can't say I wouldn't of wanted to do the same.

Nobody wins, her kids definately lose.....Even if she was afraid to tell him prior, how on Earth was he supposed to react after?...I wouldn't condone stabbing someone to death.....but if I was 100% sure I contacted it....she would have been beat to a pulp.

Yet his chance of getting HIV from a woman without a condom is less than 1/1000 if she wasn't having symptoms and a payload of the virus in the blood. And with a condom, none unless it broke.

He himself is responsible for wearing a condom and changing his behavior, but murder or even physical abuse is not the answer.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There are many people married and in long term relationships with Hep C and HIV people, and in addition to this, there are people who line up to be with hep C prostitutes, and lots who just don't like using condoms. Though I suspect so many druggies have this from needle use that they just don't care. Its not a death sentence for most people either.

Really, having unprotected sex with anyone is a big no no in self care. Being without discernment and being selfish, just casually treating this is very risky.

What young adult has grown up without hearing about this or learning yet what to do.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Having sex with an HIV positive woman is the least likely way to get this.

But now here is a question for people. Blood is the number one way to transmit this. So what do you do if you are around an accident? What do you do if your child is? Do you help or walk away? Do we live with Fear of Love?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Didn't think so.So quit talking out your ass.

Fact is anyone can get HIV. And anyone who has it can give it to someone. Man or woman.

only 14% of hiv infected men got it from a woman. it's literally 1 in 1000 you'll get it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by newcovenant

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by superman2012

Sleeping with someone if you knowingly have aids is not murder. It is risky, stupid and probably unforgivable. It is an ethical matter rather than a legal one because contrary to popular belief sleeping with someone who has aids once does not mean you will catch it.

You are wrong.

Criminal Transmission of HIV

nuff said.

second...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
it's difficult for a woman to give a man hiv.

Oh really now? Care to back that up with some real stats?

not really

link some facts or go troll somewhere else...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Lets take it up one step. There is a large group of druggies in every town and there is a certain group, that has HIV or Hep C, even children who's parents have used needles.

So for any accident you see, anyone could be HIV or Hep C positive. So I asked, do you help, or do you walk away? Do you live with Fear or Love?

Well step further, what if you knew the child next door was HIV and he just cut his artery accidentally, while his mother is a work, a teenager? Would you assist? If not, WHY?

OK, so here is the situation, in a help others moment, many do choose to help, but I guess they liked having a choice.

But in this case, he wasn't given a choice first whether or not he would take a 1/1000 chance or using a condom?

So he murdered in the outrage of this choice being given.

Well he did have a choice, in today's world in using a condom. She should have spoken up, but he is equally responsible for finding out as well, by asking, and for sure protection via a condom.

He is 100% responsible for equating rage with murder! Its not safe to have people walking around willing to kill whenever they get upset.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Eh.. the responsibility lies with the woman to tell if she is infected. Actually to so much so, that if he had contracted it from her (and not gone total psycho and killed her) she would face jail time for not telling him. It's definitely not certain he contracted it, probably depends on how much sex they had and other factors.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Legally she is required to reveal that, but he is also responsible for his own common sense protection of self and to use a condome unless he's seen her test results. I don't know how many people have been trying to teach people this for how many decades now???? Even in sex education courses???

But murder is a huge step from finding this out. That is not permitted. He is 100% responsible for the act of murder. It was not murder one, most murders aren't. Most murders are in the heat of the moment and in an extreme emotional discharge.

I really hope people start to wake up to how prevalent this is, HIV, or Hep C, how many people who are at risk, what the situation is, how many do drugs and even innocents, their children or relatives could be positive without knowing it. And you have to live according to rules of safety. And yet not lose your heart and care about people.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good she deserved it. Too bad it was quick and painless compared to HIV.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

"Wrote his death warrant? The chance of a healthy man -- without open wounds on his penis -- of contracting aids from an HIV positive woman, after 1 episode of unprotected vaginal intercourse is about 2 in 1000. Deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by superman2012

Sleeping with someone if you knowingly have aids is not murder. It is risky, stupid and probably unforgivable. It is an ethical matter rather than a legal one because contrary to popular belief sleeping with someone who has aids once does not mean you will catch it.

Ok, I can see where you are coming from. There is a chance, however slim it is, that they won't catch it, I can also shoot a gun at you from the hip and there will be a chance I won't kill you. It is a legal matter as well as an ethical matter, link for your reading pleasure.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

"Wrote his death warrant? The chance of a healthy man -- without open wounds on his penis -- of contracting aids from an HIV positive woman, after 1 episode of unprotected vaginal intercourse is about 2 in 1000. Deny ignorance.

His chances would have gone down to 0% had he been notified and refused the encounter though. Deny ignorance and don't twist the facts.

Edit: Why 2 out of 1000? Why not 20 out of 10000?
edit on 10-9-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join