It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just Fluke my way past the Password on the Illuminati Website?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Muwaahaha I've got you all in my trap now !!!

Unleash the zombiebots!!!11

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
OP...I am sorry to say that you did not "fluke" your way past the site's password protected areas. I did the same thing. Answer the riddle with anything and you'll get in. I just tried "man", "human", "admin" and the list goes on. They all work and clicking the riddle dialogue box off works too!

It appears that what you have access to is quite intentional. The door is sorta left open for you to poke around. The only truly password protected area seems to be for the "Academy".

Outside of that, my experience was the same as yours. The countdown clock can be found by clicking on the pyramid icon that shows up as sorcery. There is also a page with the same pyramid but it is colored in blue and most of the text is backwards. This backward page has many more links on it including an alphabetically indexed library of Illuminati members from the 1700's. It included their rank as well. There are some links to little fortune generators and puzzles to test your logic, etc.

Interesting to say the very least. BTW, no viruses on my end...all clear,
edit on 10-9-2012 by MightyQuincunx because: typos

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Its a very badly designed website.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This symbol look familiar ?

occultthirdreich.wordpress.com...
www.antiquariatlange.de...
edit on 10-9-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A super-secret-top-secret society nefarious to continuosly control and take over the world....would NOT have a website! Thats a give-a-way to your ability to decipher what is real, what is not...and why it COULD NOT be real.

It was all in your opening thread title when you said-meant-implied..."....on THE Illuminati website". Like there would really be such a public site....

NOT

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Yeah...everything looks OK!!

Good security!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

That's the same Skull and Bones on my Grandfathers K of C charm that he left me..mine had ruby eyes.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

That website site has so much truth to it that only one who has successfully overcome the process of life can only understand.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Oh thank you...it was an interesting poem...I would like to see what Wrabbit thinks of it.

The dark Sun part intrigued me.

Sorry I'm a bit slow in getting back with the thread... I find the poem very interesting. I find the signature at least as interesting if not more so. Someone has a sense of real unique humor or is saying something in plain English without actually saying anything that makes sense. That would strike me as people putting on a very solid front for claiming they are who they appear to be. Not being them...but making a serious presentation of being them that goes far beyond teenagers having a bit of fun with a prank site.

Heck... I'm not saying the site is bad to stay at if you're already there and your security is stopping anything at the gate. My stuff went off...but the fact it did means I wasn't infected. I've certain exposed my poor computer to worse in deeper areas, so to speak. Since others are there already tho....I'll bet I speak for at least a few by saying thank you for passing along the interesting things being discovered.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this site made by nasa... i know this because......

the quieter you become the more you are able to hear

^^ don't say thanks to me... say thanks to the OS Backtrack

PEACE

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I hope you're using Tor to browse this OP.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ahh, I've been looking for this site.
Me and the kids wanna visit Bohemian Grove next year, apparantly they do a brilliant firework display.Maybe with the password I'll get a discount. Do they sell Tshirts?

(well done for cracking the password though guys!)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Very interesting, I will have to look in to it some day... Who knows, I might find something in their...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

no cyberghost

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join