It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just Fluke my way past the Password on the Illuminati Website?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So after hearing about this Countdown clock looking thing I've decided to have a look at the site Illuminati Website

Really REALLY weird #.

the last hour or so Ive just been browsing the bits that you can see without a password, like the magic numbers section and the encryption/decryption section etc.

Anyways, after googling the riddle on the site I got the answer.. A man

but a man doesnt work for the password...so I make my way back to the Encryption/Decryption area and put in "a man"..but I need a numeric value to set the decryption to, Having a little knowledge on the illuminati I know theyre pretty hot for the number 33.

That Encodes to: h thu

Thats the password that got me through the gate... nothing else would, so I Guess I got it

It took me to www.illuminatiorder.info/index23.html
So I may have gotten over excited if that works for you all

Anyone wanna talk about this crazy stuff?
edit on 10-9-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

The Things in the site are... woah

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This site is a hoax, It's been in multiple threads in the past here.

Artistic in its own right, Obviously the creation of someone(s) With too much time on their hands.

Here's the IP Information to the Site.

en.ntunhs.net...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I used the password you said and i found a message board area.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
its probably full of viruses too.

and why would a secret organization have a website.

but then again they could be hiding in plain site.

if mib show up at your door, then it was nice knowing ya.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Just my advice...but I'd stay far far away from that site. My security stuff lit up like Christmas here. Whois shows it registered in Switzerland and their server hosts only one other site. Something called AECA. "Anti-EconomyCrime Association".

The load times also give me the willies... what is that thing doing to load THAT slow, even after a connection is opened? Well...I;ll not be hanging out there unprotected to find out. What I did see makes me wonder just who is recording visitor information and what may be coming back downstream that wasn't asked for.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
never mind.
edit on 10-9-2012 by SepticSceptic because: Stupidity and fell for someone else's stupidity.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That makes sense, the "Illuminati" have a website.

Pretty sure they use the same web master as Al-CIAeda. The best is when alleged terrorists state their alleged goals (and agendas) on alleged "Al-CIAeda websites"...

edit on 10-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

:O

Fair Call, Ill be cautious, My web security has been fine so far..

But thank you for the heads up

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

When you are on the page with the pyramid, click on the bright star to the lower left...it brings a guestbook with people posting messages. 1300 plus of them.

51336.iboox.com...

This is the link info if it works.

Looks like the guestbook started in 2005.....

edit on 10-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

One of the first posts:

HURRA, HURRA, DER SOMMER IST UNS GANZ NAH! HURRA, HURRA, DIE ILLUMINATI SIND BEREITS DA!!!!!!!! VIELE VIELE GRÜSSE AUS ZÜRICH!!!!! AGE PHI

and

Cheers to the light!­

edit on 10-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yeah Ive recently Posted on there as Sage.. There are people on there now talking..

I take it you posted as hunter.....

LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Well heck, if you're willing to go where no sane man has gone before..I'll star and flag ya!

Just do us all a favor, since you're in anyway....let us know if anything really interesting pops up there, eh? I don't believe this is anything like it appears to be for "The Illuminati", but heck...anyone with as many year history as that domain name does with activity has to be interesting either way.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

So you are Sage!!

No I didn't post...didn't want to put in my info....guess it doesn't matter once I visit the site...

Have you learned anything from posting on there?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Theres A few Egyption tales. The whole book of the dead...

Some latin and crap.
A couple of tales written in German, One was way to long and I didnt bother, The other told of ancient Indian times when they spoke of a time with no sun.... pfft Ill show you.

The legend of the sun god Tiki Viracocha

From the time before the Incas in their kingdoms to rule came, the Indians tell the following story:

For a long time the people had not seen the sun. Many prayers and vows were made to the gods, in which they pleaded, they reflect the light vanished. Since rising from the island of Titicaca, which is the large lake in the province of Colla, the sun in all its glory and all were full of joy.

And then came, they say, a white man of large stature, whose appearance and character elicited the greatest admiration. And this man had supernatural powers, because he made mountains to plains and plains to high mountains, and he also sources originate from the solid rock.

When they saw his power, they called him "creator and source of all things" and "Father of the sun." Besides these miracles, it is narrated, he performed even more, because he called people and animals into existence. In a word, his hand came off great benefits. And the man made ​​his way to the north and worked wherever he went, like miracles. But then we saw him again.

It is said that he taught people how to live: That he gently and lovingly spoke to them and gave them to be good; inflict injustice or harm anyone, but to love one another and to be merciful to everyone.

Mostly they called him Tiki Viracocha, but in the province of Colla Tyapaca his name, while in other parts of the country Arnauan.

"Respect between people, between the living and the dead and to the environment"

- These were the commandments of the Creator God Viracocha, the creator god in human form.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
There was another page with a short "poem" about a mountain in the East and a "dark sun" man cannot see but is there and shines from inside.

I couldn't copy and paste it...and I am lazy so I didn't type it out...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Nah I didnt really learn much only three people chatting theyre gone now,

Yeah! That poem was pretty cool

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.
Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.
The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

- Inscription of Babilu

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Oh thank you...it was an interesting poem...I would like to see what Wrabbit thinks of it.

The dark Sun part intrigued me.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Just my advice...but I'd stay far far away from that site. My security stuff lit up like Christmas here. Whois shows it registered in Switzerland and their server hosts only one other site. Something called AECA. "Anti-EconomyCrime Association".

The load times also give me the willies... what is that thing doing to load THAT slow, even after a connection is opened? Well...I;ll not be hanging out there unprotected to find out. What I did see makes me wonder just who is recording visitor information and what may be coming back downstream that wasn't asked for.

Sadly, I didn't pay heed to this, nor listen to gut instinct and intuition. Curiosity got me... Yeah, and guess what??? I am now running Malware bytes because of viruses *slaps self repeatedly* Yes, this taught me for the final time, to listen to thy gut from here on, and other's words of warning!!! Thanks for trying Wrabbit

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
That little carrot muncher and his thinking before doing!!

Running a full scan.......

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

My Laptop is clean... yours?

<<   2 >>

join