It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Documentary* Are the presidential debates a scam? Here is the truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Presidential debate commission...sounds like a legitimate organization that provides fair debates huh? well think again.

Amazing..just amazing how far up the corruption goes. We all knew the presidential debates are merely a reality circus show but here is the proof. Another corrupt monopoly where a few special/wealthy people get to decide just how the debates operate and why a third party is NOT allowed.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

S n F I'm glad someone is finally bringing this elaborate ruse up. Nice Op Here this vid explains it also I think perfectly.

Swap out the words Patriots for TPTB or Illuminati etc etc and you'll have your answers.

it eventually goes back to talking about there own storine but you get the gist.lol mgs always has valuable real world info
edit on 9-9-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: explanation

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It saddens me that our older generation of folk here have not made more of a stink about this in the past after watching how far back all of this goes.

We need to stop turning a blind eye to what is really going on in this country.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The other day I was watching the RNC, and I was struck with an epiphany, Why do they televise this $hit?? For who is it supposed to be aimed at??? I hope not the American public! See my high school government class was taught by a senator or congressmen, can't remember which, Anyhoo, It is the Electoral Collage who actually determines who is president.We were also told that some people who run for office legally change their last name to start with A. Because most of the people don't want to have the intrusion of having to check candidates out. They just vote for whoever is first.

And people want to gripe and complain about the system, you all have enabled it, if you have voted.

Seriously, how many people have wrote in a vote???

OZZY for PRESIDENT!!!! LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Great post! S+F

I didn't know there was such a commission.. and it sure is sickening!

Seems that the phrase "Corporate Empire" is pretty accurate after all

Wiki
edit on 10/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
please excuse me while i go and throw up...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well what do you ya know... the country trying to liberate the middle east with "democracy"... infested with the illusion of democracy.

AMERICAN PEOPLE RISE UP for gods sake... take this sham down and rebuilt it now!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I learn something new about how badly we're getting screwed almost on a daily basis. I mean, I knew we're always given a good show to try and hide the scam under the illusion of choice but i really didn't know how bad it was. I assumed it was mainly the media causing such a bias.

I always wondered where all these other parties and candidates came from when I see them on the ballots on voting day, most I would never hear about but the ones I had kind of heard of before, I never understood why I never saw them in the debates before the elections. Unreal. So even if Ron Paul switched parties to get on the ballots, he wouldn't be "allowed" to join the debates.

And people wonder what's wrong with our country?

God bless the United States of America, Inc.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Great OP. This is just further proof of a rigged system, VOTER FRAUD, manipulating the voting process and more. This is one way to try to fix the problems in out election process.
Seeing this is hopeful.

This is where we can start for those of us who feel like its so out of control its pointless to participate. We can unite in demanding inclusion in debates, then accountability for the words of their voices!
Thanks.
If not, now we know who to boycott. s&f to blow this up.

Anheuser BUSH!

edit on 10-9-2012 by eazyriderl_l because: flow

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How is this buried already? This is some good stuff here and it has gone virtually unseen.

Or is it nothing new to anyone and very acceptable that all of the last respected journalists and the original
proponents of these debates were disassociated with them for what they have done to these things.

This is a HUGE CONSPIRACY FACT, on multiple levels, from many individuals, against the entire american population and there seems to be very little vociferousness about this. On a conspiracy site!

Are you being buried?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'll happily post to keep it up. More people need to see and acknowledge this!

What can be done about it? I mean it's paramount that something is done. There cannot exists such a commission, it's against the very principle of democracy.

I smell the same thing going on here in Denmark. Last election had some funnily moderated "debates" and more and more we have started to question the roles of spin doctors.
What kind of democracy and what kind of politicians is it we have that are unable to formulate sentences for themselves or express their views... if you are passionate and honest to yourself, anything can be said with vigor and belief!

I have no respect for the politicians of today, and I dare say I could do a hell of a lot better than any of them in a given debate. They'd just have to meet me on equal, democratic, honest and open terms, no questions barred...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I believe this is extremely important as well. More people. Red to see this and learn to get past the two party scam.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It amazes me, yet is very telling, the way topics like this get burried with little traffic to it yet threads where someone thinks they have linked some obscure pictures and symbols with the end of the world don't seem to ever go away.

This is really big and one of those "hidden in plain sight" things that never gets any exposure by any big media. They all know yet none of them give a rat's behind about it. I wonder if the guy from Fox's (as much as I loath Fox News) Reality Check would do a segment about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
It amazes me, yet is very telling, the way topics like this get burried with little traffic to it yet threads where someone thinks they have linked some obscure pictures and symbols with the end of the world don't seem to ever go away.

This is really big and one of those "hidden in plain sight" things that never gets any exposure by any big media. They all know yet none of them give a rat's behind about it. I wonder if the guy from Fox's (as much as I loath Fox News) Reality Check would do a segment about it.

Great points except Ben swann swan is not from fox. The media company that rpoduces his news show is not controlled by fox in anyway. They are merely affiliates and maybe that's why Ben swann gets to do so much moral journalism. Anyway I'll email him this link. Maybe he'll do a piece on it

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the share bud...just like the conventions, I will not waste my time watching the debates...unless I tie one on and need a good laugh of course...lol
Gonna put this vid on my fb for sure!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This needs to be brought up again....

Gwen Ifill just made a submission to the Washington Post in which she deals with 5 myths of presidential debate. One of those she counters is the so-called myth of the candidates not having received or monitored the questions before hand.

From my point of view this makes Gwen Ifill seem incredibly unreliable and untrustworthy and her timing reaks of "look how democratic our country is".

It's pathetic.

I would suggest that people start writing the Washington Post and Gwen Ifill and link them the video in the top post.
This sham has got to stop!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
In the spirit of the national circus (I mean debate), I hereby bump this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
In the spirit of the national circus (I mean debate), I hereby bump this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the bump

Nice find.
I'm surprised political issues hasn't bring more discussion lately. The closer we get to election day and less people wanna talk about it, at least, on ATS.

I cant wait for Wrestlemania 2
They must be laughin' their butt off, year after year after year..
Its not complicated, all you need to do is stop drinking beer (Bud), Saralee ?? is it the little cakes Saralee we talking about? Then stop encouraging the little cakes industry then. GM or Chrysler ... The part where its not complicated is where you have the opportunity to make a stand, no one give a damn. I must admit, theres a few educated folks who care for our future but thats merely 2%.
I saw a very interesting thread by Chaotic_Order the other day about the fed. no one gave a ____, even here on ATS, imagine in our life.

While arguing about left and right we forgot to think straight.

eta/
Jesse Ventura for prez pretty plz

edit on 5-10-2012 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join