It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORDS MATTER: The original Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Watch this now before it disappears...

Case Closed: If Moderate Voters See This Video, It’s Over for Obama.

This is a stunning thirteen minute video that shows Obama in his own words, with commentary from mostly mainstream media sources. The video looks at Obama's first term with regards to transparency, healthcare, taxes, fairness, energy and the national debt.

If this video goes viral and reaches moderate and independent voters, it will be a big blow to the Obama re-election bid.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm sure it's just a simply a matter of him not understanding what the word transparency means.

Kind of like Clinton with the meaning of the word "is".

English can be so very confusing.

It's very disheartening to see the people who become "leaders" of this country. And the one person who provided some hope was robbed and dismissed.

edit on 9-9-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Can it be any plainer that Obama is Bold Face LIAR?

In His Own Words. There is No Doubt that he has lied and manipulated the American People. He is in fact a Traitor to the Constitution and the American People. I say, Get a Rope.

On a funny note, my mother went to see the new Obama Movie in the theater. and when she went at the last showing there were only 3 people in the entire theater (New Orleans)

But ABC reports this film being a blockbuster raking in tons of money. abcnews.go.com...

The film is called " 2016: Obama’s America "

She urged me to see this movie. She says it wasn't an Anti Obama movie as such but it gives you enough information about his background and upbringing that after you see what this guy is all about you know he doesn't have our best interest at heart.

I'll have to catch this when it comes out on DVD.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Putting the popcorn on now; 'the"deflectors" should be along at any moment.

Thanks for posting the video.
See we conservatives are not totally bat sh*T insane; bucktoothed "racists"....

The duplicity of this man knows no bounds...
Going to see "2016" here this week..

"An award for transparency";Yeah, that will look nice up there next to the Nobel peace prize he got for showing up!

edit on 9-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't even have to watch this video to know how completely full of spit obama is (though I'll probably check it out after this anyway...)

However, what is our alternative?

Personally, the evil we don't know seems about 100x scarier than the evil we've already had for 4 years.

Maybe that's just me....

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

How well do you know him? Maybe you are just deceived?

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: This is my last election. And after my election, I have more flexibility.
DMITRY MEDVEDEV, RUSSIAN PRESIDENT: I understand you. I transmit this information to Vladimir --

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Transparency award just like that Nobel Peace Prize award.

I give the liar award only thing he has earned other than my contempt.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Time for a morning bump!!

Fantastic montage!!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thanks for that vidio. Lies as per usual, its a political thing. They will promise the world to get into power. How ever once there. WORDS DONT MATTER nor do promises.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

How well do you know him? Maybe you are just deceived?

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: This is my last election. And after my election, I have more flexibility.
DMITRY MEDVEDEV, RUSSIAN PRESIDENT: I understand you. I transmit this information to Vladimir --

I've heard a number of things that paint him in an unfavorable light. Some are absolute matters of policy and fact I find objectionable. But I also know he has run the country for four years and not gotten us all killed yet. I do understand maybe he just didn't have enough time...

On the OTHER HAND, I know what Mitt Romney did to Massachusetts. I do not want to see the national version of that. And some of the stuff I've heard about him here and there just plain scare me.

I think the election is a sham anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Point of fact- He has gotten quite a few Americans killed in the past 3+ years. By constantly having us at war, and not letting us win it. Other "Americans" (Non Human) that he has "killed": Jobs, Communitys, Patriotism, etc...

I think he has done enough dammage.

new topics

top topics

join