It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am confused

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wow, what a great world! Born in America, the land of the free. The greatest country in the history of man! The protector of human rights! The liberator of the oppressed!

Aww, na. We killed off all the natives and enslaved Africans. The government is still oppressive as ever with psychological manipulation and imperial tactics.

Man, I'm happy to be alive. This life is clearly the product of an all knowing benevolent God. We are all connected.

There is no proof of God, science is superior. Believing in the afterlife is delusional.

I'm going to work my way through college and be successful within the system. I'll raise a family and work hard to give my children the same opportunities I had.

Since the system is on the verge of collapse, it's best if I learn survival tactics and live in the sustainable wilderness of an obscure forest.

The best way to develop intelligence is to talk to as many people as possible and read a lot of books.

I'm giving up education and focusing on my wisdom within through meditation.

I'm really secure in the things I know.

There is no such thing as fact.

Fast.

Slow.

Light.

Dark.

Praise this genius.

Ignore this idiot.

edit on 9/9/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Let it all out......................Better out than in..........................

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There there now, feeling better? Best advice, live your life, dance as though no one is looking, find something to celebrate everyday and all the other platitudes I can think of.
Put it in the wash, she'll be fine.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
you call that a rant young un thats just called realisation
this is a rant aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
gggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
go out get couple bottles whisky ... couple cute girls ... relax ... be happy lah ... life is short ... live it... now excuse me off to find future ex- wives 10 and 11 after stop to get a drink... or two....

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Really not too depressed, just scattered in thinking and unable to draw conclusion. Pretty happy overall.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PatrickGarrow17

happy thoughts man happy thoughts makes you go grey worrying
happy thoughts just keep saying that

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Keep your head down, try to make the best of things and don't let life grind you down, all the rest is just window dressing

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Once you conclude, your conclusion will be out of date. Don't try to make sense of it all, that will not happen. Just be responsible for what you do. Keep a moral compass and the rest will sort itself.

new topics

top topics

join