It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next week all military bases go on 3-week alert

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

I agree.
But somebody is concerned.

The U.N. nuclear watchdog chief pressed Iran on Monday to grant his inspectors immediate access to the Parchin military site, where they believe Tehran may have conducted explosives tests relevant to the development of nuclear weapons.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

For trigger devices.

Iranians Could Have Tested Nuke Trigger, Study Finds: Exclusive

ETA: Old news, same debate.
edit on 10-9-2012 by thesungod because: see eta

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Well,either someone is looking for a reason to attack,or it's going on.
Either way,I think Israel is looking for any reason to attack.

DUBAI/OTTAWA, Sept 10 - Canada's surprise decision to sever relations with Iran may well have been triggered by Ottawa's fear of retaliation for stepping up its denunciations of Tehran and a parallel move to list Iran as a state sponsor of terrorism. The break in relations, announced on Friday, has led to speculation that it was a prelude to Israeli or U.S. military action against Iran's nuclear facilities. Canada has categorically denied having any information about planned attacks.

www.reuters.com...

Just speculation,thats all.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

We will see. I know one liners are frowned upon. But that is all I have to say about that.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Double post see below
edit on 11-9-2012 by iwan2ski because: Double posted

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

Originally posted by iwan2ski

Originally posted by wWizard
uhhhh... yeah... sounds like he's just trying to get out of jury duty man. If he's part of the Reserve forces, he definitely isn't serving for three weeks. Reserve units meet once a month for a few days at most, and can only meet so much in a given year.

While you may be right that he could be trying to get out of Jury Duty...You have a misconception (like many others) that the Reserve and Guard service is ONLY one weekend a month.

I've served six years active duty and thought the same about the Guard as you do, until I left Active Duty for a Full-Time position in the Maryland Air National Guard. We in the Reserve/Guard do have a full time staff called Technicians or AGR (Active Guard Reservist) and work everyday just like the Active Duty.

Our "Weekend Warriors" are called traditionals and though they mostly come in one week a month for UTA (Drill) they also can be put on orders to deploy, go TDY, or even work on base for days, weeks or months as the mission calls for, this includes exercises as well.

You should be a little more carful about posting duty status and things like this... It's safe to say Reservist can be called up as needed. Information as innocuous as how much milk is being sent to a base can be used against us.

I appreciate your concern, but the info I provided can all be googled. No sensitives, No worries, but thanks again for your concern!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join