It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all these deaths a coincidence or is there more to the picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

So I finally decided to start my first thread.
After a few years of just reading different threads and trying to educate myself,
I thought it was time to contribute more here on ATS.
I'm a late bloomer what can I say...

Originally I was going to dedicate this entire thread to Bill Hicks but
after I started thinking about it, I realized this went much deeper.
I know there are threads here on ATS that discuss these topics
but not necessarily all tied together.
(If there is then I apologize so be easy on me!)

As some of you may or may not know, the comedian Bill Hicks died
of pancreatic cancer at the early age of 32.
This is EXTREMELY rare as the average age that folks usually get this type of cancer is 72.
(as ATS member "zerozero00" points out here,

www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Hicks was not your average comedian in the sense that he talked about issues that
most comedians wouldn't touch. (especially back then)
He often joked about this and credited it to him being virtually unknown in the US.

Bill was very much into conspiracy theories,crooked governments,
the JFK assassination and he even drove out to Waco during
the stand off between the ATF and David Koresh.
He would talk about all of this during his stand up.
Bill was also into UFO's
(which he actually had a UFO experience with his best friend, Kevin Booth),
His mission was to bring awareness to people and for them to think for themselves.
What's amazing is his message is still being carried out to this day.
Most of what he talked about then is still relevant today.

All though I don't have concrete evidence to prove this,
I think there may have been more to his death then what meets the eye.
He may have been taken out for obvious reasons.

After I started digging more, I thought about Bob Marley, JFK, Lincoln,
John Lennon,Martin Luther King and many,many more
people who all shared the same fate.
All of these public figures who challenged the government and/or
tried to bring awareness to the people either were assassinated
or died under mysterious circumstances.

Is this just a coincidence? Can we just shine it off as, "that's life, we all die"?
Or is there more to this? Did the government possibly have something to do
with these deaths?

I find Bob Marley's death really bizarre as well.
Here is a man that died at the age of 36 supposedly stemming
from "toe cancer".
It just so happens that Marley died right after touring in America. (eight months later)

ask.yahoo.com...

I may be wrong but wasn't the US government keeping tabs on Marley?
We now know that the US government was keeping tabs on Lennon.
We also know that they feared Lennon because of the impact
and influence he had on the people.
The FBI was tapping his phones and keeping a close watch on Lennon

Or how about Kennedy? We all know the different theories that surround his death.
However I find it interesting that just six months prior to his death, he signed executive order, 11110.

en.wikipedia.org...

This order would of possibly eliminated the Federal Reserve.
This would of been HUGE. Not to mention a huge blow
to the privatized banking cartels that control the FR.
Judging from history, it seems these baking cartels will go to
any length to stay in control of the money system.

It's a similar situation with Lincoln and the issue of Greenbacks.
Both Kennedy and Lincoln had concerns over centralized banks
controlling America's money system.

www.xat.org...

You can even tie this in to the way the media and Republicans treated Ron Paul.
Paul also shared the same views as Kennedy regarding the Federal Reserve.
Considering what happened to Kennedy and Lincoln,
it makes perfect sense(to me) why the RNC wouldn't even say Ron Paul's name.
It makes sense that the media did everything in their power
to barely mentioned Ron Paul at all.
What were they afraid of?
Possibly Paul bringing awareness to more Americans and shedding
light on scams like the Federal Reserve?
Do you think if Ron Paul would of actually become president,
he would of even made it past a year?
I suppose it was easier for the government to commit fraud then to knock Ron Paul off.

So I guess what I'm getting at is if you were just talking about one case then
none of this would seem like that big of a deal.

People die everyday under weird and bizarre circumstances
However when you look at these cases together,
it just seems unlikely that they're all a coincidence.
I don't care if you're a believer or a debunker,
you can not overlook this or just shine it off as a coinkydink
Now with the Patriot Act and the fact that people are being
arrested for posting things on facebook, it seems like it's getting worse.
Not just with public figures but now anyone who speaks out against the government.

I'm curious what your thoughts are.
For the debunkers, do you think that there's nothing more to these deaths?
The fact that all these people who went against the grain have all died under weird circumstances .
Yet Bush, Cheney,Rumsfeld, Carrot Top, Toby Keith, Oliver North,
Rush Linbaugh,etc are all alive and well.
(I'm joking but I'm not; )
Honestly, do you have to be a conspiracy theorist to see that this just doesn't add up?

Again, if this has already been talked about then I apologize
On a funny note, I'll leave you with this,

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
loved bill hicks the guy pushed the envelope will watch this later s&f for you never heard of this before scotland has a comedian a bit like him frankie boyle the guy rocks to

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Absolutely! Best comedian ever.(imo). Hasn't been a comic like him since.
For me, Hicks was like a pastor, philosopher, my dad and teacher all rolled up into one.
I've learned more from that guy then just about anybody.
Shame he had to leave us so soon.
Can you imagine what he would be screaming at today?

He would have a field day,hahahaha

Long Live Hicks!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pluginkid

i found hicks late on 2007 maybe guy was a genius only the good die young

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

After I started digging more, I thought about Bob Marley, JFK, Lincoln, John Lennon,Martin Luther King and many,many more people who all shared the same fate. All of these public figures who challenged the government and/or tried to bring awareness to the people either were assassinated or died under mysterious circumstances.

When thinking of the people you mention above, three things come to mind. They promoted peace, unity, "the brotherhood of man".
TPTB do not want us to have these things, or even strive for them.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Elvis Presley
Bob Marley
Jimmi Hendrix
Jim Morrison
John Lennnon
Janice Joplin
Kurt Cobian
Michael Jackson
Bill Hicks
George Carlin
JFK
Lincoln
Garfield
Martin Luther King Jr.

There are many others.
I wonder often about just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

As Bill says,
"It's always the good guys, we always seem to kill the good guys"
In one way or another, all of these people were resonsible for trying to wake up the masses and they had, or had gained enough public recognition and trust to do just that.

So,......they had to go.
It's that simple really.
Can't have you goin' around wakin' people up now can we??
edit on 10-9-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I'm curious.....
In what way(s) was Evil "waking" anyone up?

I can agree with many of the others, as well as those listed in the OP...for the most part, but when it comes to Elvis I think it was the drug use.

I think Janis Joplin found herself stuck in the bottom of a liquor bottle and drown in the things that have led many to their demise....I am under the assumption that Hendrix met that same fate....Morrison is a bit of a different story as it is said that he was stepping away from "the fast lane" when he supposedly died of such things....but then again, from personal experience (can't say too much here because of the T&C) I know that relapse is when most OD....that is how it works.
These were very public figures, of course there will be talk of "conspiracy" surrounding their death...even if it isn't warranted.......In many cases, I think the real conspiracy is how many of them got sucked down by the monkey on their back.....it happens....been there done that, lived to tell the tale (fortunately and barely)......

Anyways, I was just curious about Elvis. I sincerely don't know of anything that he was doing to "wake" anyone....but I very well may be lacking knowledge in that area.
If you can shed a bit of light on that, it would be great...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

When it comes to those that were shot, I personally think that elements and factions of the government may have very well had a hand in their deaths....those you listed were very adamant about what they said and had a voice among the masses. I would think that those seeking to keep the establishment running "smoothly" would have vested interest in their demise....

When it comes to Bob Marley, his death from "toe cancer" is strange to me as well....though admittedly, I haven't done much digging into much information regarding that so I really won't comment other than to say that it is "strange".....

I wanted to bring up a point about Bill Hicks though....rather a suggestion (btw, he is my favorite "comedian"

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakal26

Elvis wasn't necessarily doing anything to wake anyone up per se'. He does have some very strong connections to the FBI and law enforcement but how much that played a role in his demise is anyones guess.

However,
What alot of these people share has nothing to do with waking people up but, rather the cult of personality which would give the ABILITY to.

Think of it like this.
If Eddie Money would come out today, and speak of something he knows, he would be pretty much ignored.
Why?
He's just......well.......Eddie Money. Who gives a crap.

If an Elvis Presley comes out and holds a press conference in front of the entire Nation (which he could have easily done and people would have tuned in) and comes out with stories he has of the UFO's he was shown by the President his own damn self then what do you have?????

A National Security risk THAT'S WHAT!!!!!

People who get too famous become a risk to National security because of the ability they have to lead masses of people in a direction that the government doesn;t approve of and deems a threat.

Make sense?
Thaks for your couteous reply and not responding like a dick which is all too common on here.

Anyway, these are just MY thoughts on the matter and FYI, I;m not even totally convinced that the King is dead anyway.

But that's a whole different thread.

edit on 11-9-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Actually....reading the link you gave on Kenndy...the wiki link...says:

The claim is not borne out by the facts. First, E.O. 11110 had nothing to do with United States Notes, and did not affect any section of law referring to them. Second, E.O. 11110 did not anywhere mention any quantity of money; wherever the $4 billion-plus figure came from, it was not E.O. 11110. Third, The President had no authority to issue such an edict. Even utilizing the provisions of the Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1933, the most the President could issue without statutory authorization was $3 billion.
The reason for the move was that the President had just signed legislation repealing the Silver Purchase Act. With this repeal, the Treasury Secretary could no longer control the issue of Silver Certificates on his own authority. However, the issuance of certificates could be controlled under the President's authority. Hence, for administrative convenience, President Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110.
Ironically, the purpose of the order and the legislation was to decrease the circulation of Silver Certificates, with Federal Reserve Notes taking their place.
To conserve on the silver needs of the Treasury, President Kennedy requested legislation needed to bring the issuance of Silver Certificates to an end and to authorize the Fed to issue small denomination notes (which it could not at that time). The Fed began issuing small denomination notes almost immediately after the legislation was passed. And in October 1964, the Treasury ceased issuing Silver Certificates altogether. If anything, E.O. 11110 enhanced Federal Reserve power and did not in any way reduce it.

If anything...Kenndy gave the fed more power???

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I'll give a star for that honest response Screwed...

I'm not so sure about Elvis coming out and showing anything relevant that anyone would listen to.....I mean, the truth is, over time, the man got diluted on drugs....those closest to him contest to it, now, as they did then...

I could think of many more that could be considered a "security risk"....John Lennon most certainly was and we see what happened to him!
Michael Jackson spoke out many times, after his name was smeared in the mud (I am not convinced either way...I used to believe the supposed "lies" about him and the sick things he supposedly do..children and all...I used to despise him but research has led me in another direction about him)
But what did it change? It didn't make an impact with any outside the circle of ones already willing and "knowing"....ya know?

I could think of some that could "come out" and say things this day in time but still, they wouldn't and don't make a difference outside of their circle of followers and those already "awake".....
Now, back to Lennon....oh yeah, he was leading many in a direction the government disapproved of, much like they disapproved and stifled the entire "hippie" movement....it was a direct threat to their control apparatus...
But even Lennon didn't have much impact outside his "circle"...but then again, that circle did extend to future generations....I still post his quotes and find much of what he said relevant, even now...He knew what was up...

Some of the others were just diluted and distracted by the dope....I have been there...Can't say much here but let's just say that even after "awakening" I became submerged in that world....trying to drown in a sea of that junk to shut off what I knew to be true...I can admit that...I have nothing to hide....truth is my policy, even and especially about self...

I don't know, I'm just rambling on with scattered thoughts man....just my thoughts on it as well....
I "get" what you are saying though (wait, have I already said that)

And about replying like a dick......nah, I try not to do that and definitely wouldn't do that regarding this conversation here.....what is the point in all that? I thought this place was about civil discourse, but you are correct...it seems to be more and more about "I am right and you are wrong" and less and less about "well, I can see your point, let me think about that...here is my idea".....but hey, got to sift through the shet and find those willing to civilly converse, aye?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Anybody who has a lot of fans and has anti-establishment ideals usually ends up dead. TPTB see these people as a threat because of the amount of followers they have. Any average Joe can go against the status quo and nothing will happen to them, because most people won't listen. But it's a whole different story when it's somebody who has many followers that agree with him/her. Sometimes I wonder if Terence McKenna's death was really just an unfortunate coincidence, but something deep down tells me it wasn't.

Originally posted by Jakal26
In what way(s) was Evil "waking" anyone up?

lol

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I never heard of him but from your list of description I would like his work. To bad hes gone.

top topics

join