It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Sunset UFO flying over Paris, Sept 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Witness report: I made a second sighting of the same type of Sunset UFO, observing the sky, I saw giant chemtrails. I wanted to film them, what I've done elsewhere. I noticed this orange light, (Sunset color), and pretty incredible: it was Disc-shaped! i don't think that it was just a light, maybe a physic metallic object, like a probe or something like that. Sorry, the sighting is not very long. (I came to late) What is it?

While not the best UFO video or the one that is 100% proof!, it is interesting...

What is your take on when the UFO goes behind the tree and you cannot see the flash?

It is a cool video and could very well be CGI, I am not expert, that is why I bring them here.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 9-9-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

cgi

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks like CGI to me too. Sorry. It just doesn't look like it belongs in the same footage as the back ground. The color, resolution...something is off somehow. Looks added in.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

cgi

He asked "Any Thoughts" Not any random comment.

Could be cgi. But there are tells that, for me, indicate it's either done from someone with a lot of attention to detail OR it's something in the sky.

It doesn't have to be a UFO. As in, controlled by meep meeps from the planet gargon.

Sometimes I feel like we're still peeking out of caves, seeing the water fall from the sky and claiming the gods are angry with us.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

CGI, especially because once it goes behind the tree, you can no longer see the light thru the branches. The tree isn't that dense, and would easily show a light source like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I call fake. It disappeared the instant it went behind the tree. We should have been able to see at least some light flickering through the tree limbs.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I personally think it is cgi and honestly, what led me to that was the music towards the end. Anytime music is added to these videos it makes me feel as if the person uploading it was trying 'too hard" to make it exciting. I tend to be more of a believer when the video is raw, un-edited footage.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Looks exactly like "NDestinationUnknown" proven hoax videos - they all use this sparkly white light thing.

Between him and "ThirdphaseofMoon" its a wonder anybody takes UFOlogy seriously anymore.

Sorry but definitely for the Hoax bin buddy.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

You can see there the person making it has not spared any consideration to decent tracking. Especially with that footage, it would/is a breeze to track a decent stable motion track. In the OP footage, the tracking matches perfectly the camera movement.

I also see it as a lot of diffusion behind an existing cloud. There is no reason I see to indicate it didn't simply become lost in the white balance, or whatever incendiary action possibly causing it to light up has extinguished.

Or someone playing silly buggers with after effects, they're all options to me.

I've seen pixels!
edit on 9-9-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
What cgi ? If you are going to the effort of faking a ufo vid at least make it half decent
Could be anything from a plane to a piece of flying cheese

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

it wasn't a random comment, that's all that was needed to be said. it looks fake to me not because I don't believe but because it is a perfect example of a cgi video.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerseyGuy
I tend to be more of a believer when the video is raw, un-edited footage.

like this?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It looks too fake to be real

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The camera must see more light than is actually being viewed by the human eye.
This has to be the case since day one of the saucer being found in photos and
everyone saying they didn't notice the saucer before.

Approach these photos as real events because these space ship were invented.
Full utilization has also been worked out and will be quite evident if ever accomplished.

edit on 9/10/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join