It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States agencies tap zombie fad to push survival message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

CHAINSAW? Check. Tape? Check. Brains? Now the United States knows we're ready to deal with the zombie apocalypse!

Source

No, a zombie has not already got into the brains of the United State's Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention.

In a free "webinar" run over the weekend, titled Zombie Awareness: Effective Practices in Promoting Disaster Preparedness, the US agencies tapped into the sub-culture to hammer home their messages about what to do before, during and after a disaster.

This goes against all TPTB propaganda made up and fabricated on this site.

What?... Fema? Do THEY care?

Education of the masses using reverse physcology? Or is it just education. Why not make it cool and funky? Got your attention didn't it. Certainly got mine.

Then I read between the lines and found...nothing out of the ordinary here. Pure marketing and genius at that. Lets capitalise on current social trends to get a message across. Zombies. They are hot marketing items. Use a disclaimer and pow, new audience is attracted and can be manipulated. NOT.

Each person has their own right and obligation to be prepared for natural disasters. Now it is official, you saw it here first.

The message here is simple , no hidden agenda or NWO or even a mention of a FEMA camp. The message is pure. It is clear.

Everyone, man women and child be prepared. Because anything can happen at anytime.

But we knew this already didn't we?

Didn't we?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Education of the masses using reverse physcology? Or is it just education. Why not make it cool and funky? Got your attention didn't it. Certainly got mine.

lol

like they cared before, during, and after katrina?

Got your attention didn't it. Certainly got mine.

indeed,

join