It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: William coopers thoughts on MJ12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
First off, Mr.Friedman, that was a great job on history channels show conspiracy. I also liked your book Top Secret/Majic. I Read it over the summer.

I am here to ask you about another person who lectured about MJ12.His name was William Cooper. As you know he was killed. I would like to know if you think his writings on MJ12 were just paranoid ramblings or if they were rooted in fact. How much do you relate to what he says? More so than Anything I believe he said that you and Jaime Shandera were both Disinformation Agents. What do you think of this? Let Me get the article and quote it so you can see for yourself.

3 Pages by William cooper
also they have the documents, but heck you were one of the original people to see those. And they have another thing on MJ12.

During the years following World War II the Government of the United States was confronted with a series of events which were to change beyond prediction its future and with it the future of humanity. These events were so incredible that they defied belief. A stunned President Truman and his top military Commanders found themselves virtually impotent after having just won the most devastating and costly war in history. The United States had developed, used, and was the only nation on earth in possession of the Atomic Bomb which alone had the potential to destroy any enemy, and even the Earth itself. At that time the United States had the best economy, the most advanced technology, the highest standard of living, exerted the most influence, and fielded the largest and most powerful military forces in history.

Here is the first paragraph.

First Victim of the Cover-up

Secretary of defense James Forrestal began to object to the secrecy. He was a very idealistic and religious man who believed that the public should be told. When he began to talk to leaders of the opposition party and leaders of congress about the alien problem he was asked to resign by Truman. He expressed his fears to many people and rightfully believed that he was being watched. This was interpreted by those who were ignorant of the facts as paranoia. Forrestal later was said to have suffered a mental breakdown and was admitted to Bethesda Naval Hospital. In fact it was feared that Forrestal would begin to talk again and he had to be isolated and discredited. Sometime in the early morning of May 22, 1949 agents of the CIA tied a sheet around his neck, fastened the other end to a fixture in his room and threw James Forrestal out the window. The sheet tore and he plummeted to his death. He became one of the first victims of the cover-up.
I just wanted to post this because I agree with Mr.Cooper here.

Now for the most important part, the part about you Mr.Friedman.

Here it is, a lot more good stuff than i thought. Please verify as much of his claims in these paragraphs as possible.

William Moore, Jaimie Shandera, and Stanton Friedman are either witting (with knowledge) or unwitting (being used without knowledge) agents of the secret government. I prefer to believe that they are unwitting although William Moore's reported us of a Defense Investigation Service ID card and his reported self confession to Lee Graham that he was an agent of the government makes me seriously doubt it, if the reports are true. Lee Graham called me at my home, and when asked, he confirmed that Moore had indeed done this.

Stanton Friedman has told me and many others that years ago he "helped develop a nuclear reactor, to power an aircraft, that was the size of a basketball, was clean, turned out hydrogen, and worked like a dream". His words not mine. The only fuel which could go into such an engine and produce hydrogen as a by-product is water. The only place in the universe at that time to get such technology was from the aliens. Is he really unwitting? I do not know. He was a member of the Moore, Shandera, and Friedman research team and it was they who implemented the MAJESTIC TWELVE contingency plan.

In the documents which I saw between 1970 and 1973 names of individuals were listed who were to be targeted for recruitment in order that the contingency plan known as MAJESTIC TWELVE could be introduced to the public by persons known and respected by the public. Bruce Macabee, Stanton Friedman, and William Moore were among those listed. I do not know that the subsequent events do not seem to indicate the Bruce Macabee is involved but the actions of Stanton Friedman and William Moore are highly suspect.

all this can be found near the bottom of the third page.

Now finally I would like to ask Mr.Friedman if he has had any trouble with the goverment. You being a nuclear physisist, Work for a goverment contractor most likely. What does the goverment think of this knowing that you have wrote a book on UFO's and Mj12.

Mr.Friedman I admire your work, your books, and your Television appearences.I would like to thank you for taking time to come and speak. I would also like to thank you in advance for responding.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Cooper was a liar and a fraud. I did meet him. He falsely accused (see his book Behold a Pale Horse) me, Budd Hopkins and Bruce Maccabee of being CIA agents. I have indeed worked for the government.. two weeks delivering mail in Linden, NJ as a college sophomore at Xmas Time in 1952.
That is it. He claimed he had been a briefing officer for the Commander in Chief of the Pacific Fleet, but couldn't pick out his name from a list I gave him. He was only an E-2 and had no college background and had been a hydraulics mechanic in the USAF before joining the navy.Hardly background for a Briefing officer He was a zealot who provided no evidence but left it up to his audiences. I have written a paper about him.He was indeed paranoid.
Now as to myself. I have been self employed since 1970 so have no government connection. Westinghouse Astrnuclear Lab where I worked when I started speaking out and doing media stuff and lectures to both college and professional groups back in the late 1960s, told me that I could say what I pleased,where I pleased on my time; I could identify myself as a nuclear Physicist employed by Westinghouse, and I had to start with a disclaimer that the opinions that followed were mine and not the company's. They even paid my way to talk to the American Nuclear Society Chapter at Los Alamos and the IEEE chapter in Wilmington, DE.I of course had a Q clearance at the time. Many management people had heard my lectures to various technical groups.
Cooper totally misquoted me (probably because hedidn't understand ) about compact nuclear systems. The nuclear rocket was cooled by liqguid hydrogen which was the propellant. The reactors were several feet in dimater and roughly 5 feet long.
The Aircraft nuclear propulsion systems I worked on for GE 1956-1959 were several feet in dimater, and a few feet long had nothing to do with hydrogen production or utilization other than that the moderators were typically Zirconium or Yttrium hydride. The coolant was air. They were direct cycle systems producing about 300-400 Megawatts. The nuclear fission rockets operated at 1000-4000 megawatts but were only needed for a short time..hours. The Aircraft nuclear propulsion systems with thri air colleged jet engines were to operate for thousands of hours. So what he wrote was total BS.
He also repeated baloney about Forrestal whose friends were very worried about his mental health. There is no indication at all that his knowledge about aliens had anything to do with his death. I consider him a war casualty..extraordinarily productive during the war getting ships built and being attacked by the Army, Navy and Air Force all seeking huge budgets after the war.when he was the first Secretary of Defense, I should add that,of course,the Forrestal Archives at Princeton, the Truman, Eisenhower ,and Kennedy Libraries, the Library of Congress Manuscript division and many many more were amongst the 20 document archives I have visited.Cooper visited none. There is of course a lot of info about Majestic 12 at my website www.stanfriedman.com . A new item has just become available a video shown this summer on Canadian TV called "Do You Believe in MAJIC?" I take on such skeptics as Karl Pflock. It is $20. from me at POB 958, Houlton, ME 04730-0958.
Stan Friedman

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thank you stanton for taking your time to address that. I mostly agree with you except i think james forrestal might have been murdered.I am soon starting an MJ12 research project here on ATS. I know you dont have much time but any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

new topics

join