posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:12 AM
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
Way to generalize.
You do realize that not all Middle Easterners are Arab, right? Iraq is something like 80% Arab with the other 20% Assyrians, Turkish, Kurds and
Chaldeans. As for Iran, Something like 55% of the population is of Persian Ethnicity.
Yes there is violence in the Middle East. How do we go from there being violence in the Middle East to the assumption that every "Arab" is violent?
That's a pretty skewed way to look at the world.
The Middle east has three major religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Add to that prevalent minority religions like Zoroastrianism and
Mandeanism. Then realize that within all those religions you have extremists and other factions.
Now look at the politics. In the Middle East we find: Monarchy in many forms - including absolute, Republics in various forms, and democratic areas.
Add to that economic issues, vast social issues and pressure from "outsiders".
That's a lot of variables in one region, of course there's going to be violence. It's sad when it happens. It's sad when a person kills some
people in downtown whatever USA too. It's sad when an idiot decides to blow up a court house.
Violence happens all over the world - That doesn't mean the whole world is violent.