It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I believe in the 'Freeman' movement. I can expound on this with new evidence why in my other thread

Oh, the "freemen" nonsense. Well, you believing such nonsense really shows, as does thread, that you have no concept of reality.

I just strongly believe that having a birth certificate with your name spelled in all capital letters makes you a slave

That belief is not based on anything factual, it is just made up nonsense!

It always amazes me that ANYONE believes that Freeman crap.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by flyswatter

Because regardless of 'whatever' court decisions there are against the dumb ones, I believe in the 'Freeman' movement. I can expound on this with new evidence why in my other thread. I just strongly believe that having a birth certificate with your name spelled in all capital letters makes you a slave, which is about 99% of America. The fact that Obama is related to the other 43 Presidents, who trace their lineage back to King John of 1213 Treaty, is no coincidence. He may have very well been born in Hawaii; but that doesn't mean you have to have a BC to be president. In fact, I believe if you have BC it makes you ineligible, and in order for them to keep up that charade, he must go along with it.

The stupid and delusional runs deep in you.

So you believe no American with a birth certificate is eligible to be President.

Very deep indeed.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Check the local Illinois papers? I am years out of Illinois and don't expect to get back for years more if ever but I figure there are bound to be some ATS members from Illinois here who can run to the library and check on what kind of biography the Obama camp were putting out back in 95/96.
The one magazine I remember reading at the time bragged that he was from Kenya. I encourage any Illinois members to hit the local libraries and dig up some 1995/96 magazines and newspapers and prove me wrong/right.
What were the pro-Obama people saying when he ran for the Senate long before the birther movement?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
The one magazine I remember reading at the time bragged that he was from Kenya. I encourage any Illinois members to hit the local libraries and dig up some 1995/96 magazines and newspapers and prove me wrong/right.

I believe you are wrong about this.
So you feel free to prove me wrong or right.
Why would anyone make a claim and then tell others to do the verifying of it like that?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Some more NONSENSE I am betting that will get nowhere!!

GEE, some folks REALLY HATE this particular President like NONE OTHER before!! I wonder why??

...OH, never-mind, I can GUESS as to why...

Hey, if another state does it, maybe more will follow.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Hey, if another state does it, maybe more will follow.

Are they paying people to post this at least once a page?
Yes, if another state fails to remove Obama from the ballot, maybe other states will want to look stupid and waste time and money too.

I think some people are confusing pandering to the TEA party with actual action. Obama is on the ballot in all 50 states. That is reality. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

I remember a political unknown winning a senate seat in '95
I remember reading the biographies printed about him at the time.
I remember how they all said he was born in Africa
I notice how he goes to extremes today to hide his past despite all the talk of transparency
I figure he can not hide all the magazines and newspapers in all the towns in Illinois so I suggest that people who live a few blocks away from an Illinois library run over and see if they can dig up one of those old magazines if they really want to know.
You suggest it is strange of me not to travel to Illinois myself to obtain one.
I should travel a thousand miles to Illinois rather than let an Illinois birther travel three blocks to his local library?
You must be an Obama supporter with no grasp of practical reality.
Forget about proving me right or wrong (unless you want to obsess on how I phrased it last time) and prove Obama American or African. Does that make more sense for you?
Here are biographies put out by pro-Obama people before the birther movement. I would think you would also encourage birthers to check it out as you, of course, believe these biographies will tell how he was born in Hawaii. What else could they say? But you seem to want to mock and discourage the idea. Curious

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by wascurious

I remember a political unknown winning a senate seat in '95
I remember reading the biographies printed about him at the time.
I remember how they all said he was born in Africa

Of course you do because you are a birther and you remember things that never happened.
Unless you can prove any of this.

I notice how he goes to extremes today to hide his past despite all the talk of transparency

What lengths has he gone to to hide what?

I figure he can not hide all the magazines and newspapers in all the towns in Illinois so I suggest that people who live a few blocks away from an Illinois library run over and see if they can dig up one of those old magazines if they really want to know.

The birther movement is almost 5 years old now and no one has thought to look for these magazines yet?

Yeah I believe that.

You suggest it is strange of me not to travel to Illinois myself to obtain one.

You are the one asking for it. Why should anyone else do what you want done for you?

I should travel a thousand miles to Illinois rather than let an Illinois birther travel three blocks to his local library?

Oh, I prevented birthers from Illinois from looking into this by telling you to do it yourself?
I am not sure how that happened.
Can you explain it?

You must be an Obama supporter with no grasp of practical reality.

Actually I am a reality supporter and it has nothing to do with Obama. He could be a white Republican and I would still be saying the same things in the face of the same types of lies.

[qquote]Forget about proving me right or wrong (unless you want to obsess on how I phrased it last time) and prove Obama American or African. Does that make more sense for you?

Not even a little. I am not trying to prove you wrong. You are wrong and I know that. I am satisfied that your delusion will never impact my real world. What I am doing is asking you to back up your #.

Does that make sense?

Here are biographies put out by pro-Obama people before the birther movement.

Where?

I would think you would also encourage birthers to check it out as you, of course, believe these biographies will tell how he was born in Hawaii.

WTF are you talking about? Since when do birthers need to be encouraged? They are the ones wining that they want more info. Now they need me to suggest it to them?

What else could they say? But you seem to want to mock and discourage the idea. Curious

I do enjoy mocking liars and stupidity.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
First, please understand that I am limited to what has been placed on the net. Anything sitting in a pile of magazines in the library needs an actual Illinois boy to go search them out.
But I figure 10 minutes on Google. What the hell.

Biographies of Obama written before the 'birther' movement?
Hmmmm
Well first I got all these hits on the booklet put out by his publisher that claimed he was born in Kenya
see
www.americanthinker.com...
They may be denying it now but back in '95 and quite a few reprints later he was still Kenyan-born

I also found a biography from the Sunday Standard from as late as 2004 which describes him as Kenyan-born U.S. Senate hopful,..... . And this from an article that did not seem anti-Obama or put out by 'birthers'. This from only 10 minutes on Google so I won't pretend this could match what a birther going through old mags in an Illinois library might find.
But insofar as 'stupid liars' go, grow up. If you wanted to show me wrong then you should have found a 1990's source that listed him as Hawaiian-born. Name calling is for small children, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

First, please understand that I am limited to what has been placed on the net. Anything sitting in a pile of magazines in the library needs an actual Illinois boy to go search them out.
But I figure 10 minutes on Google. What the hell.

Biographies of Obama written before the 'birther' movement?
Hmmmm
Well first I got all these hits on the booklet put out by his publisher that claimed he was born in Kenya
see
www.americanthinker.com...
They may be denying it now but back in '95 and quite a few reprints later he was still Kenyan-born

I also found a biography from the Sunday Standard from as late as 2004 which describes him as Kenyan-born U.S. Senate hopful,..... . And this from an article that did not seem anti-Obama or put out by 'birthers'. This from only 10 minutes on Google so I won't pretend this could match what a birther going through old mags in an Illinois library might find.
But insofar as 'stupid liars' go, grow up. If you wanted to show me wrong then you should have found a 1990's source that listed him as Hawaiian-born. Name calling is for small children, don't you think?

Ooh ooh, should I also compile a list of the hundreds of mistake the newspaper made about Iraq, before the Iraq war?

Because a newspaper printed something, it must be true... yes?

Like this

In a newspaper, so it must be true...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join