It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
So f'n ridiculous. If you don't like the President, don't vote for him. It's that simple.

Taitz is a complete looney.

Easy to say that about someone who got a law degree without Haaarvaard. She studied and got her law degree, passed the bar exam and everything. Her problem is her excitability and probably a lack of mentors who would give her opportunities to do internships and learn the ways of the courtroom. Also she has been dogged by a group of Obama supporters who played wicked jokes on her to purposely make her look ridiculous. These people are nasty and I have had conversations with them online. Most of the time in their chatrooms they post nasty pictures of people ridiculing them. They are good at photoshopping and other computer activities. One of them reportedly works at ICANN, or so I was told by one of their number.
You just never really know what is truly going on behind the scenes.

You are so clueless.

Although Taitz is a member of the California Bar, she’s not listed as a member of the American Bar Association. Nor is her “law school” (William Howard Taft University) accredited by the ABA. Because Taft is a distance-learning school only, Taitz’s degree entitles her, at most, to practice in California, as her school candidly admits.

acandidworld.com...

Here's what her "school" says:

Q. I’m a current law student. Will the accreditation allow me to take the bar examination in states other than California?

A. Unfortunately, no. Outside of California, qualification to sit for the Bar Examinations is generally based on graduation from an institution approved by the American Bar Association.

www.taftu.edu...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I'm ok with this. I have yet to hear a believable explanation for Obama's social security number failing the
e-verify check.

easy, the Social Security Administration quietly assigned the President a new number and did it as soon as Orly began publishing his number in every court filing she could.

After the judge hears this it will be thrown out, just like every other silly birther lawsuit anyone has made.
tesibria.typepad.com...
edit on 9-9-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Lol spoor, so, because the first stolen SS number belonging to a dead man from the turn of the century didn't hold out, the SS administration decides to issue him a new number to fix the crime, and you are okay with it just because you like him?

What other crimes would you support being done by someone because you like them?

You have definitely shown the type of person you are, one with a shadowy character.. Thank you for being honest at least.. Your credibility being zero is the only drawback I suppose...

please type out your social security number, or reconsider what you are suggesting...for anyone to have the SS# of the president without his consent is a felony...do you NOT understand why?????

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by 46ACE

The Fogbow is your best resource for debunking the lies of the "birther" movement and discussing the birther antics.

The heart of our community is our forum. We follow every aspect of the birther movement and debunk every claim the birthers make. The entire birther movement is a fabric of lies: Lies about the U.S. Constitution, lies about Supreme Court decisions, lies about U.S. law, and of course, lies about the President of the United States and his wife and family.

But the Fogbow isn't just a discussion forum; it's also your compendium and resource guide to all birther debunking information.

www.thefogbow.com...
that's nice and unbiased... If I publish something from wnd asfact I get crucified. Theirstated mission is "debunking"birther claims...

Yes, but unlike WND they list their sources, so you can CHECK THEM.

I know it means clicking a link and reading, but trust me, a little reading would do you some good, especially if you frequent WingNutDaily.

You had me right up until the insult
You forgot to throw in the obligatory gratuitous "racism" comment.

Thanks: right now I need a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich .I'll peruse your source of"truth later"
edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

So, I was invigorated by this awesome source that I would finally be able to put this social security number to rest with facts and evidence that there was no wrong doing with BO's Connecticut SS that was previously dead guys only to find this weak, meager response on there...

Um.... Okay......

Their exact quote on there to explain BO's Connecticut SS #

Most likely, this was due to a clerical error. At the time, President Obama was only 15 years old, and lived with his grandparents in an address on Beretania Street. The President’s house in Hawaii was in zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814. Since the '0' and '9' on a typical typewriter are immediately adjacent (remember, the president's Social Security number was issued in 1977, when data entry was via keypunch and data cards), it would have been a common error to accidently type a '0' when the ZIP code really began with a '9'. Another possibility is that President Obama, a left-handed 15 year old boy at the time, may have written his own ZIP code in a less-than-fully-legible manner, making the '9' look somewhat like a '0'.

I bolded and underlined your empirical evidence.... ROFL!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

You are incorrect. Obama's father was definitely never a US Citizen. This is not a lie, and it is not a mistaken theory. I also stated that it is believed that he may have British or Indonesian citizenship, so what part of believing something is a lie? Obama's birth certificate has been in question since before the 08 election, and even by a Democrat laywer by the name of Philip Berg who is a Hillary supporter. And that is a 100 % true statement.

You may try to deconstruct it if you like.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I am surprised they have not thrown her in jail already just for being a pain in the a.
I cannot believe she still does not believe he is an American citizen.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I assumed she passed the bar seeing she has been practicing in courts of law, but I find it interesting that the Democratic Underground website says she is facing disbarment.

Dentist/lawyer Orly Taitz, dubbed the Birther “Queen Bee”, is facing a disbarment complaint filed anonymously in California–the only state in which she is admitted to the Bar. The first paragraph of the complaint reads as follows:

www.democraticunderground.com...

So it does say she is allowed to practice in the State of California. I find it interesting also that the complaint was filed anonymously, and of course it wouldn't surprise me that the same group of people who played pranks on her had something to do with it, as I believe at least one in their midst is an attorney.

I believe she is still more eligible to practice law than Michelle O. by the way.

As one of the 180,000 attorneys in California, Dr. Taitz is bound by the California Bar’s Rules of Professional Conduct and the California State Bar Act.

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

www.calbar.ca.gov...

edit on 10-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
If there is nothing to fear, then I guess Obama won't mind the court going over the fake social security number and the other fake ID's. You don't need to be professor of forensic science to see their fake. And he also claimed he was a foreign exchange student as well.

I can almost guess two people are looking deep into all this and there will be an October surprise of Biblical proportions if something big is exposed. If I were Obama, I would be very worried right now. Romney and Donald Trump have millions to hire hundreds of private detectives to get to the truth.

My guess would be that President Obama has very little to worry about other than a waste of his time. He will not respond to this, his lawyers will and after we waste a few more precious hours in court over this silliness this too will be dismissed or thrown out as well. No political announcement would be of bibical proportions.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You are incorrect. Obama's father was definitely never a US Citizen. This is not a lie, and it is not a mistaken theory. I also stated that it is believed that he may have British or Indonesian citizenship, so what part of believing something is a lie? Obama's birth certificate has been in question since before the 08 election, and even by a Democrat laywer by the name of Philip Berg who is a Hillary supporter. And that is a 100 % true statement.

Obama's father not being a US citizen is of no consequence. Obama was born in Hawaii, and his mother was a citizen. That is more than enough for Obama himself to be a citizen of the United States from birth.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

My guess would be that President Obama has very little to worry about other than a waste of his time. He will not respond to this, his lawyers will and after we waste a few more precious hours in court over this silliness this too will be dismissed or thrown out as well.

Yes, it likely that nothing will come of it, just like nothing came of all these other attorney's cases

Gary Kreep (33%, 24 Votes)
Phil Berg (10%, 7 Votes)

Leo Donofrio (8%, 6 Votes)

Larry Klayman (8%, 6 Votes)

Mario Apuzzo (7%, 5 Votes)

Mark Hatfield (4%, 3 Votes)

Van Irion (3%, 2 Votes)

Stephen Pidgeon (2%, 1 Votes)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I assumed she passed the bar seeing she has been practicing in courts of law, but I find it interesting that the Democratic Underground website says she is facing disbarment.

Dentist/lawyer Orly Taitz, dubbed the Birther “Queen Bee”, is facing a disbarment complaint filed anonymously in California–the only state in which she is admitted to the Bar. The first paragraph of the complaint reads as follows:

www.democraticunderground.com...

So it does say she is allowed to practice in the State of California. I find it interesting also that the complaint was filed anonymously, and of course it wouldn't surprise me that the same group of people who played pranks on her had something to do with it, as I believe at least one in their midst is an attorney.

I believe she is still more eligible to practice law than Michelle O. by the way.

As one of the 180,000 attorneys in California, Dr. Taitz is bound by the California Bar’s Rules of Professional Conduct and the California State Bar Act.

www.calbar.ca.gov...

Orly never passed 'the Bar'. He correspondence school law degree is not seen as valid anywhere but California.

Michelle at one point HAD passed the actual Bar exam.

Something Orly the Russian dentist never did.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Some more NONSENSE I am betting that will get nowhere!!

GEE, some folks REALLY HATE this particular President like NONE OTHER before!! I wonder why??

...OH, never-mind, I can GUESS as to why...

How quickly you trolls forget the Bush years!
The amount of hate and vitriol was disgusting. Hypocrite much, or only when it's your guy???

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I found some interesting links about Mr. Obama's fraudulent social security number(s). This link goes into detail about the investigation of Barack Obama going back to his college days, and other things discovered since.

www.therightplanet.com...

This link describes more in detail the ways that these numbers were investigated by and discovered to be fraudulent by Private Investigator, Susan Daniels.

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

This link raises the question of whether or not even Barack Obama's mothers social security number is even valid, after finding a seemingly impossible error with her application.

www.hillarynme.com...

And this link shows how someone can fake or forge a birth certificate and the ways it can be done, as well as a few oddities with our president's birth certificate.

www.americanthinker.com...

I don't know about you, but that's an awful lot of oddities to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

The first three numbers do not correspond to the location that a person was born, they correspond roughly to the geographic location where the number was issued.

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I've been asked about the first 3 digits of my SS number numerous times because it was issued through an APO address for the US Air Force base we were stationed at while in Spain. I had to get get it so that I could be paid for my first "real" job. If I remember correctly, SS numbers weren't issued at birth until the early 1980s.

As far as Mr. Obama is concerned: At this point, I don't care if he's a legal President, or not. I just want to see him GONE! If that makes me a racist, so be it!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Obama's Cert was ONLY questioned by political propagandists, such as yourself. Never by any legitimate authority. The state that issued it has vouched for it, and for the courts, thanks to the US Constitution, that's enough.

There's no requirement for US citizenship in Obama's case, other than being born in the US, and no law at all against dual citizens being President. Obviously.

The only reason you're repeating this garbage is to try and score political points. The law, and he facts, are all very clear.

Defending your lies is just a way to keep your propaganda alive.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes, one who likes the truth.
reply to post by spoor

I don't know about the "birther" thing, but here is the truth for you.

Obama is not legal because he is an anti-American traitor to the United States Constitution.
As I have posted in another thread

Obama, Bush and most if not all of congress, are traitors to the United States Constitution. The patriot act and the NDAA violate the United States Constitution. So anyone who supports Obama, Bush , as well as anyone who has a name on the patriot act and the NDAA, is a anti-American traitor.

That's the truth, you so willing like.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
I found some interesting links about Mr. Obama's fraudulent social security number(s). This link goes into detail about the investigation of Barack Obama going back to his college days, and other things discovered since.

www.therightplanet.com...

This link describes more in detail the ways that these numbers were investigated by and discovered to be fraudulent by Private Investigator, Susan Daniels.

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

This link raises the question of whether or not even Barack Obama's mothers social security number is even valid, after finding a seemingly impossible error with her application.

www.hillarynme.com...

And this link shows how someone can fake or forge a birth certificate and the ways it can be done, as well as a few oddities with our president's birth certificate.

www.americanthinker.com...

I don't know about you, but that's an awful lot of oddities to me.

It's ALL been debunked. Susan Daniels is a fraud.

The letter from the SSA to her, telling her she is wrong, is in this thread.

Five minutes on google can debunk every bit of that crap.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Every one of my sources has been debunked? Please show me where this is stated in the thread or found online please.Oh... and I do not use google to search for information all that often, and none of these examples were found using a google search.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is amazing. Romney and Ryan are going to get totally linked to this insanity, and so will the freshman Tea Party caucus of the House. A fall season of this foolishness will cause a lot of GOP candidates to lose their seats and Romney his last ever shot at being president. You people are like suicide bombers with bad GPS units. Blowing up dumpsters that you think are valuable targets and yourselves along with them.

It's crazy to watch and I almost feel guilty if I don't warn you. Then again, I sure as hell don't want the nutcases that you people support to be making policy for the rest of us. You're great entertainment, but so are those Jack*ss movies.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You, sir, are so far out of your league on this matter that perhaps you'd consider taking a seat and learning a few things. Since most of this has been hashed and re-hashed, I will simply implore you to undertake some research. I'll help you on where to look...

A.) The Constitution - paying special attention to the requirements of the POTUS (Article II)
B.) The legal definition of "Natural Born Citizen" (minor v. happersett)
C.) And Obama's admitted history in "Dreams from My Father".

edit on 10-9-2012 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You seem to be under the impression that anyone born in the States can become Prez? Please tell me you are not saying that....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join