It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Time to Ask Obama about His Social Security Number

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

I have been communicating with the intrepid Ohio private investigator, Susan Daniels, for some time. A few weeks ago, I got to meet Daniels. She is smart and sincere, and she understands her subject matter thoroughly. The left-wing "rebuttals" of her data, to this point, have ranged from the inept to the absurd.

More to the point, Daniels has information that the Romney campaign needs to know and needs to talk about: President Barack Obama has apparently been using a fraudulent Social Security number for the last 25 years.

Friday, Daniels took another tack. She filed a sworn affidavit under Ohio Revised Code (ORC) 2935.09, which allows a private citizen "having knowledge of the facts" to request prosecution or arrest of an individual who has committed a crime.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

1. Affiant is and has been a resident of the state of Ohio since 1941.

2. Affiant has been a licensed private investigator by and in the State of Ohio since March, 1995 and is in good standing as a private investigator with the Ohio Department of Public Safety.

3. In pursuance of her occupation, Affiant is and has been able to access proprietary databases and acquire information from a variety of sources, including licensed investigation entities throughout the United States.

4. In August, 2009, Affiant, in the course of her private investigation practice, was engaged to investigate the background of President Barack Obama (hereafter the "Accused.")

5. As a consequence of that investigation, Affiant has become aware of the following facts:

a. Accused uses, throughout the United States, the State of Ohio, and each of its 88 counties, the Social Security number 042-xx-xxxx. [Daniels uses the full number.]

b. At the time of issuance of that Social Security number, the Social Security Administration assigned Social Security numbers on the basis of the Social Security applicant's state of residence and zip code.

c. At the time of issuance of that Social Security number, 042-xx-xxxx, Social Security numbers beginning with the digits "042" were issued only to residents of Connecticut.

d. Accused was not, in 1977, a resident of the state of Connecticut; nor has he ever been a resident thereof.

e. The Social Security number now used by the Accused throughout the United States, the State of Ohio, and each of its 88 counties, was previously issued to another person.

f. The Social Security administration never reissues Social Security numbers.

g. Therefore, the Social Security number used by the Accused cannot rightfully and lawfully have been obtained, misleading public officials.

h. Therefore, Accused has fraudulently and obtained, used, and continues to use Social Security number 042-xx-xxxx throughout the United States, the State of Ohio, and each of its 88 counties.

i. Therefore, Accused has violated and continues to violate ORC Sec. 2913.49 "Identity Fraud," Ohio's "Identity Theft" statute.

6. Affiant submits this affidavit, pursuant to ORC Sec. 2935.09, to the "reviewing official" in accordance with the mandates and prescriptions of said ORC section.

7. Further, Affiant sayeth naught.

The above statements are true to my personal and direct knowledge, observation, and experience, as I may answer to God.

Affiant

Susan Daniels

www.canadafreepress.com...
edit on 113030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentoftrvth
reply to post by Golf66

One thing I have yet to see any Birther explain without resorting to the ridiculous notion that his parents somehow knew he would be President one day, is how an announcement of Obama's birth got published in the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin in 1961, if he was born outside the country. Want to give it a shot?

President Obama knew he was gonna be president
Before he was born. He paid the newspaper to publish
His birth so he could hide that he was born in Kendonesia!

link   
Orly is a perfectly normal
highly regarded influential
person. Among racists.

I see a bright, white future for her;
selling crap on infomercials
with Chuck Norris.

link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
There is absolutely nothing racist about demanding to know personal information about the top executive of all public offices in the country. It is only honesty I seek, nothing more.

What's that line the police always use? If you have nothing to hide.............

You do realize that you have exactly same amount of rights to Obamas personal information as the rest of us have to your personal info?
So if you have nothing to hide...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Very good point about some of his early life being sketchy to come by at the time, as it was in the middle of the race wars in America. However that is long past for most of us, and does not explain the lack of info today. Racism died a well deserved death long ago, to much celebration I might add.

So why still supress the info today?

I am not altogether for or against the birther issue, I am more concerned about his past, than any other aspect of the birther issue. I believe the answers to end the arguement for both sides lies with the issue of his past being blank. Solve that one, and we will all know more than enough to satisfy any but the most obtuse birthers and truthers for good.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by flyswatter

To everyone involved in this thread on both sides.

I would personally like to thank you all for not attempting to slander my great state of Indiana, as we have a great record of impartiality, in most things. Our system isn't perfect by any measure, but it is in comparisson to the coasts, a perfect example of a system that actually works. When our police kikck in the wrong doors and kill people, they don't get a pass, they pass legislation allowing the citizens to shoot them to protect the sanctity f their own homes, when we have corupt politicians our LEOs arrest them, and our prosecutors.......wiat for it....prosecute them!

In closing, I am happy to let my states judiciary hear this case, as it will be fair, and will be unpartial, working solely on facts.the truth will be discovered based on facts, and this issue will be finally put to rest, for the good of all the nation. Once and for all.

If it is given a fair hearing and not tossed out on "standing" or "other technicality" Yet again and dismissed as a non issue; I personally vow to never bring it up again... That's all we want somebody to be granted access to records sealed earlyon in this administration and to look at the peculiar circumstantial evidence of irregularities.

Believe me: Nobody will be more "relieved"; than I will be.
When I can have a "president" again..
edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

These arent records "sealed early in this administration." These are records that have been sealed from day 1, the same way that they are for you and I. He doesnt have to lift a finger to seal anything related to his birth certificate or any other birth records, the law does it for him.
edit on 10-9-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

Care to back that up with a link to something written from his Columbia days or Harvard ? a thesis perhaps? Surely the editor of the Harvard law review wrote an opinion piece or two??????????...

"Do" Hillary while you're at it too

And... (I'm naturally curious) :
can you find out for us why both Obama's "surrendered" their law licenses? I believe You usually do that to concede and avoid disbarment.

The records that I am speaking of are the vital records that people have been trying to get their grubby little hands on - things like birth certificate, original social security card application information, medical records, etc. Those are the records that I am referring to when I say that they are sealed by law, with no access unless explicity permitted.

In regards to things written while at Harvard ... of course his records from there are not available, but any published papers and/or articles would be out there and available. But do keep in mind that at least *some* of the articles written in the Law Review are not attributed to individual authors, so that may play a part in the difficulty of finding things written by specific individuals there.

For the law licenses - both BObama and his wife have voluntarily "retired" and are not authorized to practice law at this time. You can confirm this by going to www.iardc.org... and typing in Obama as the last name. This will show you the date that both he and his wife were admitted, and whether or not they are authorized to practice law under their license.

Obama's law license was voluntarily set to inactive in 2007, before he became President, and then was changed to retired in 2009. Michelle Obama's status can be seen as "court-ordered inactive status" in some places, but that is because the holder of the license has to petition the court to be made inactive (or at least did at that time, I dont know about current law regarding that).

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

So retarded.

There's NO truth that 042 is a CT number.

Susan Daniels is obviously either a liar or an idiot.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

www.ssa.gov...

So she's an expert on SSNs and she didn't know that?

Even though it's on the SSA website?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

More like she's spreading political propaganda to fool the feeble-minded..

And btw: she does know... the SSA told her.

Here's a copy of the letter:

www.scribd.com...
edit on 10-9-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

You and every other person on this forum may obtain a lot of information about me that is a part of public record. I bet if you searched about me, you would find more informatin than you do about the President.

I have a lot of publicly avvailable information about me. I know, I did a background check on myself to see what was available, and it was more than I ever expected. One would be suprised what shows up in these checks.

Not to mention I have never ran for a public office, or been scrutinized for anything as I have exactly 0 arressts, 0 convictions, 0 times as a defendent for criminal activity etc. My name shouldn't be out there for anything. Yet a $50 background check on myself shows more info about me, than we know about our President.

Don't mistake, this isn't a birther issue for me, I consider the issue a non starter as far as I am concerned. I would just like to know some actual documented facts about our Presidents past. Seeing how we are suppossed to trust him, I find it hard without knowing who he is. Besides a guy with no history, no voting record( unless you count present) and nothing to go on but politically motivated rhetoric from the MSM.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You said personal information. Now it's public? What gives?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

I disagree with you on the race thing cause I am black and asking the same questions. So race baiting does not work on this issue try a different talking points.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Some more NONSENSE I am betting that will get nowhere!!

GEE, some folks REALLY HATE this particular President like NONE OTHER before!! I wonder why??

Nah, Obama is not the only President to receive lots of hate. Remember good old Bill Clinton early days?

Maybe you forgot. But, from the time Bill entered the White House they were attacking him with all sorts of things one after the other, until they got him with Monika Lewinsky, tried to impeach him, failed, and even after Bill left the White House they continued their war against Clinton, stopping him from renting an apartment in Manhattan, reversing the lease agreement he's long signed, and forced him into Harlem, where he was received with much delight.

The reality is, the president's seat is the "hot seat", it's where men go to test their mettle. All eyes are on you, and you get the credit and the blame for everything that happens around you. The role of the president is to keep the people's mind occupied with his outward activities, so that the hidden rulers can carry on with their plans in secret without drawing any attention.

For example, President Bush did not write the Patriot Act. But, who did? Who took the time to sit down and think up of all those new rules and policies that were to be put in place by the president's signature? Where are their names recorded ? Can we match a face to a paragraph or phrase that appears in the document, to say who put it there?

Nope.

All we see is Bush, or Obama, or Clinton, etc..just the face they want us to see.

Just wanted to make sure people read this.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think your playing semantics, a common tactic to deflect from the issue under discussion. I am no birther etc. I couldn't give a damn unless some actual reliable information becomes available. I haven't seen anything concrete in my oppinion either way, so I am not concered in it.

I simply want to know who the man really is. Do you take exception to that? Or are you just trolling for the lulz? If so I understand, I enjoy it myself from time to time.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Not trolling. I can be an ass but there's a clear point. Personal information is just that, it's sealed automatically and even if you're POTUS that doesn't change. Public information is public for everyone to see.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here ya go.

There is enough background in these photos to verify much...if you are willing to do some research.

Knock yourselves out.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You and every other person on this forum may obtain a lot of information about me that is a part of public record. I bet if you searched about me, you would find more informatin than you do about the President.

I have a lot of publicly avvailable information about me. I know, I did a background check on myself to see what was available, and it was more than I ever expected. One would be suprised what shows up in these checks.

Not to mention I have never ran for a public office, or been scrutinized for anything as I have exactly 0 arressts, 0 convictions, 0 times as a defendent for criminal activity etc. My name shouldn't be out there for anything. Yet a $50 background check on myself shows more info about me, than we know about our President.

Don't mistake, this isn't a birther issue for me, I consider the issue a non starter as far as I am concerned. I would just like to know some actual documented facts about our Presidents past. Seeing how we are suppossed to trust him, I find it hard without knowing who he is. Besides a guy with no history, no voting record( unless you count present) and nothing to go on but politically motivated rhetoric from the MSM.

complete nonsense.

There's a HUGE amount of info available about Obama, and every other president.

You're just wilfully ignoring it.

Here's tons of info:

www.thefogbow.com...

But sure, keep on believing your nonsense.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by RealSpoke

The Democrats did the same thing to McCain, it is not a racism thing it is an American thing. Get over your race like I have and open your eyes....RACE RACE RACE give me a break.After all he is just as much white as he is black so the convient race baiting won't work. Try a different card please hmmmm like the SSN card?
edit on 10-9-2012 by hanyak69 because: Added thought

They did?
Where are all the birther McCain threads then?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
His mother was obviously promiscuous. He has something there to hide that much is clear - be it the place, or the parentage, or even the timing…

He may not have even been aware of it at first or for a long time – it is possible his mother was simply ashamed of the real father (or she didn’t know who because there were so many partners) and she needed the timing to be right to hide it from Barrack Sr who she claimed was the father.

Originally posted by queenannie38
Or it could be that a young white woman fell in love with a black African man in 1961 and had a baby by him as an unwed mother.

Yes, exactly and therefore the shenanigans with the birth certificate...and the questions. Something is being hidden. I only want the truth – just like if the DNC said screw it and took god out of their platform. At least it would be the way they really feel.

He is the first POTUS who was not born in wedlock.

I could care less about their marital status only who the real father is (if she knows) and when and where exactly he was born. That is all that matters to me. Also, if he ever claimed citizenship of another nation and failed to renounce it officially through the consulate. One cannot enlist or be an officer in the Army with dual citizenship status. As far as I know no one with dual status can take any oath of office. You think it's cool we could have one as the Commander in Chief? Its a question of loyalty.

Yes!
That's it!

Obama IS Jesus Christ and that means that Robert F. Kennedy WAS right....GOD IS BLACK!!!!

Brilliant detective work!

You realize I said nothing to that effect right? I only intimated that a cult of personality is a dangerous thing and there is evidence to suggest that it would not be the first time a seemingly innocent cover-up for family reasons spun out of control and into something encompassing globe and resulting in a good deal of destruction.

edit on 10/9/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

So retarded.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

www.ssa.gov...

www.scribd.com...

"So retarded. "
That's nice...
uhm... from several pages back:
Connecticut #'s 040-049
www.mrfa.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Columbia University:

www.thefogbow.com...

Occidental College:

www.thefogbow.com...

First Jobs and Harvard Law School

www.thefogbow.com...

There's literally dozens and dozens of accounts of his life, from a huge number of people... articles, and photos and stories from him whole life.

Just like trump, in that clip, people, Birthers mostly, just lie about this...

"No one knows Obama"

Total BS.

A complete piece of political propaganda...

If you ACTUALLY think there's not info, go read those links, use google and educate yourself, but don't just spout lies...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

So retarded.

www.ssa.gov...

www.scribd.com...

"So retarded. "
That's nice...
uhm... from several pages back:
Connecticut #'s 040-049
www.mrfa.org...

Those were just casual guidelines, as the SSA point out, until well after Obama was born.

My SSN starts with 431 and I was born in Colorado.

Go figure.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join