It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by 46ACE
reply to post by flyswatter

Thanks; I equated the two: birth and issuing an ssn. I was mistaken.

I think I can be forgiven for questioning:" Why a completyely unremarkable citizen would be born in Hawaii and fly to Conneticut (?) to apply for an ssn"

I have an ssn issued for the state I was born in(" normalcy bias" and all).

Thanks for setting me straight.

Oh, by all means! Questioning things is just fine, as long as you are not single-minded in your acceptance of answers. You havent indicated that you are, so no reason for me to complain

I dont really place a lot of importance on the prefix, partly due to the fact that my own SSN has the same type of issue. My SSN prefix is from Alaska, still trying to figure out how that one happened.

"YOYODYNE" employee; bakers mills NJ????????????
"10points" to anyone who gets the movie reference.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Interesting point "Major"(?)

I agree it definitely could figure in to a justice’s reluctance to "look under that rock". But at what point does:"kicking the can farther down the road" to the next guy need to stop?

edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: fixed a"double negative"

I think the point is they simply don't want to know the truth - they are not kicking it to anyone else. No one is ever going to address it. The truth would rip the country apart - sometimes what is right and what is best are not the same.

I think the guy is a fraud - period. However, I also think we will never know because of the national security issues. If this is found to have been "allowed" to happen it makes us "the world's leader in transparent elections and freedom" it will undermine the confidence in every election everywhere and like I said would lead to the likely collapse of society as we know it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

One thing I have yet to see any Birther explain without resorting to the ridiculous notion that his parents somehow knew he would be President one day, is how an announcement of Obama's birth got published in the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin in 1961, if he was born outside the country. Want to give it a shot?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

I think the video is very telling. It is full of inside jokes, but not the ones people are laughing at.

Obama is from a royal bloodline, like almost ever POTUS and Romney (there's yet another thread rolling around today on it ). So the lion king (obama being from king bloodline) anointed by a priest/controlling group (Bilderberg - they did some fancy footwork to get him to Bilderberg meeting away from press if you don't remember) and admitting he comes out of africa... then he says its a joke, the joke being it's a childrens show. But he does not say that it is not true...

A real mind control job, oh, and that he uses Disney is no accident in that respect...

I think most of ATS would like to get to the bottom of things like Roswell, etc...

This is insiders laughing at the sheep... it is slick and multilayered in the way they do, very familiar to many of us here.

edit on 10-9-2012 by pianopraze because: added link

link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

youtu.be...

anyway, I hope the truth comes out someday,

link   
Hmmm; you make a valid point: Perhaps there is a point strict adherence to the law does have massively overriding consequences.We have never seen a possible fraud this large exposed(A JFK "assassination plot"; would be another unprecedented instance off the top of my head).

But it throws my simple worldview ("Honesty is the best policy"). Wildly off kilter.

edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Don't let the points deductions get you too down, look at my ats points, they are almost exactly equal to my stars, and I have 2 applause at 500 point each. I was -421 at one point about 2 weeks ago lol, I can't help myself somtimes,I just gotta say what I think needs saying reguardless of the consequences.

Realspoke, I have seen you play the race card a 100 times now, we all get it, your black, you support obama cause he's half black. That is racist BTW, supporting anything based off of racial reasons, so you are the racist.

To all those idiots that keep throwing out the race card, obama is a half black man yes, but he is question because he has a giant data black hole in his past, that we have a right to know about when he applies for the job of Presidency, claiming we don't is .....retarded?...stupid?.....oh hell you get the point.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
To everyone involved in this thread on both sides.

I would personally like to thank you all for not attempting to slander my great state of Indiana, as we have a great record of impartiality, in most things. Our system isn't perfect by any measure, but it is in comparisson to the coasts, a perfect example of a system that actually works. When our police kikck in the wrong doors and kill people, they don't get a pass, they pass legislation allowing the citizens to shoot them to protect the sanctity f their own homes, when we have corupt politicians our LEOs arrest them, and our prosecutors.......wiat for it....prosecute them!

In closing, I am happy to let my states judiciary hear this case, as it will be fair, and will be unpartial, working solely on facts.the truth will be discovered based on facts, and this issue will be finally put to rest, for the good of all the nation. Once and for all.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentoftrvth
reply to post by Golf66

One thing I have yet to see any Birther explain without resorting to the ridiculous notion that his parents somehow knew he would be President one day, is how an announcement of Obama's birth got published in the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin in 1961, if he was born outside the country. Want to give it a shot?

Yes: #1) In the actual newspaper : Birth announcements could be phoned in by relatives as a community news"service": like people entering the service get a little paragraph...

#2) People who boldly point at the "birth announcement" (.jpg/ .pdf?) Do not realize. they are not seeing the actual paper newspaper but at best a "microfiche photograph"(common 60's technology) from the archives.
I don't personally believe the following happened because it is not strictly necessary for any "plot" to proceed;

And If there were no birth announcement found it would not affect the current situation. But it must be considered as"possible":

Here it goes:.
How difficult would it be to type up a similar page; add the required announcement; re "microfiche" (photograph)it. Slip the newly minted record into the archive file.????????????????

I'm not saying it's necessary or it happened. But one CAN question the source. I doubt the microfiche archives of the Pounatou Times/ Tribune are heavily secured.

I think like this because of a background in"investigations".. Always "question the seemingly obvious".
The"birth announcement" evidence doesn't mean "diddly" to me..

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentoftrvth
reply to post by Golf66

First of all you have called me a birther when I made no such claim. While it is possible he was indeed born in Hawaii I think that it is plausible however improbable that he could have been born in Kenya and his grandparents posted a birth announcement there and registered the birth there to cover for it. I have not made my decision as to what he is hiding about his birth – if you consider that a “birther” more power to you. I consider it critical thinking. You are free to enjoy the kool-aid flavor of your choice.

What I did say is that I think he is a complete fraud. Huge difference.

I do not believe the "image" of his certificate is genuine. However, personally I think the deception has more to do with hiding his parentage or its questionable nature rather than his birthplace. His mother was obviously promiscuous. He has something there to hide that much is clear - be it the place, or the parentage, or even the timing…

He may not have even been aware of it at first or for a long time – it is possible his mother was simply ashamed of the real father (or she didn’t know who because there were so many partners) and she needed the timing to be right to hide it from Barrack Sr who she claimed was the father.

I mean stranger dogma has been attributed to a woman covering up infidelity or unacceptable promiscuity at an early age.
It was called the virgin birth and that lie told by a young girl to her parents and then by them to cover for their family honor. It spawned an entire religion and is still alive 2000+ years later. How many people have died in the name of Christianity to cover the pre-marital coitus of an underage unwed girl? Actually, it didn’t have to be coitus just some semen on a finger would do it and bam the whole “immaculate lie was spawned” to cover for some teenage shenanigans. Won’t we all feel stupid then.

Anyway, that’s something else entirely….

With regard to Barry I think additional fraud lies elsewhere in that he (or his mother for him) claimed to be many things at various times as the situation dictated to achieve the results he (she) wanted. I'm sure at some point he (she) claimed to be Indonesian to go to school there.... Then American again to get back here. I believe at the time minors under a certain age did not need a passport to travel.

My claim is that he (or his parents claimed for him) claimed to be a foreigner at some point. Say to get a diversity block to get into Harvard or another school under more relaxed standards or even to receive a scholarship as an exchange student. Which, makes him worse than a fraud as POTUS it makes him a narcissistic pathological liar.

There so many nefarious things in his past I could go on and on.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

I would personally like to thank you all for not attempting to slander my great state of Indiana, as we have a great record of impartiality, in most things. Our system isn't perfect by any measure, but it is in comparisson to the coasts, a perfect example of a system that actually works. When our police kikck in the wrong doors and kill people, they don't get a pass, they pass legislation allowing the citizens to shoot them to protect the sanctity f their own homes, when we have corupt politicians our LEOs arrest them, and our prosecutors.......wiat for it....prosecute them!

In closing, I am happy to let my states judiciary hear this case, as it will be fair, and will be unpartial, working solely on facts.the truth will be discovered based on facts, and this issue will be finally put to rest, for the good of all the nation. Once and for all.

If it is given a fair hearing and not tossed out on "standing" or "other technicality" Yet again and dismissed as a non issue; I personally vow to never bring it up again... That's all we want somebody to be granted access to records sealed earlyon in this administration and to look at the peculiar circumstantial evidence of irregularities.

Believe me: Nobody will be more "relieved"; than I will be.
When I can have a "president" again..

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Orly Taitz has now made a career out of posting BS...Does anyone understand what "Granting a Temporary Petition" means????

That is how she BSs. Over...and Over...and Over...it drives traffic to her site where she asks for money.

As far as the Multiple SS#'s...it has been debunked over...and over...and over...

The "Private Investigator" Susan Daniels that orly used to make that case?

She wrote an entire article about how certain "searches" can return multiple Social Security and tax ID numbers for ANYONE if the search is done improperly...and wrote the article BEFORE she started getting paid by Orly.

SUSAN DANIELS is the woman that is always cited as the source for Orly's SS# BS...

And this is Susan Daniels explaining how to find multiple SS # returns on ANYONE...Before she became a paid birther for Orly Taitz

According to Susan Daniels, of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. in Chardon Ohio, when searching through database aggregators such as IRB, it is common to find a subject referenced with two or three Social Security Numbers (SSN). Here are some of the reasons a person may show-up with multiple SSN’s:

•a wife’s or child’s SSN could end up with father’s name
•a parent’s SSN could show up with a child
•the subject bought something with someone else and the SSNs could end up with each other’s name
•the database producer is relating several SSN’s to one address
•an error by whoever entered the data

Susan Daniels of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. (9754 Thwing Road Chardon, OH 44024, Tel.:440.286.4072) has been a Private Investigator for 15 years.

www.confidentialresource.com...

So Susan Daniels took the first handful of wrong SS# returns...and then searched those numbers for more wrong returns on the wrong returns....all day long.

Her methodology applied to anyone would return as many SS#'s as she likes.

That said...I get it...truth, facts, evidence doesn't matter...of course it doesn't....Birtherism = Hate fiction.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
My guess? This subject has become so hot right here at election time, the PTB have to have SOME appearance of being followers of the law. This all just for show, this temprary injunction will become nothing, it will just be dismissed as all other such suits have been.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If it is given a fair hearing and not tossed out on "standing" or "other technicality" Yet again and dismissed as a non issue; I personally vow to never bring it up again... That's all we want somebody to be granted access to records sealed earlyon in this administration and to look at the peculiar circumstantial evidence of irregularities.

These arent records "sealed early in this administration." These are records that have been sealed from day 1, the same way that they are for you and I. He doesnt have to lift a finger to seal anything related to his birth certificate or any other birth records, the law does it for him.
edit on 10-9-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I say, racial crap ...

Some russian gal, coloring her hair blonde (aka fake blonde). Whose got some racial issue of being blonde, blue eyed ... is calling some fake shots on Obama, whose black?

That's it ... that's all there is to it?

People, the guy is the president ... get over it.

Did he have sex with Monica Lewinsky? No.

Does he have some sex issues, with a bare breasted statue? No.

Was he at some school, while the US was bombed ... claiming the perfect aliby, in an obvious "we did it, but blamed it on Osama", so he could be a war president ... just like Rosewelt? No.

So, whats your problem with the guy ... that he's black?

Get over your racial issues ...

edit on 10/9/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I can't believe how much time and energy goes into debating this non-issue. It's not that Obama is black, it's that he is systematically destroying America from within, and this is his only goal. He is black on the inside too.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

These arent records "sealed early in this administration." These are records that have been sealed from day 1, the same way that they are for you and I. He doesnt have to lift a finger to seal anything related to his birth certificate or any other birth records, the law does it for him.
edit on 10-9-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

Care to back that up with a link to something written from his Columbia days or Harvard ? a thesis perhaps? Surely the editor of the Harvard law review wrote an opinion piece or two??????????...

"Do" Hillary while you're at it too

And... (I'm naturally curious) :
can you find out for us why both Obama's "surrendered" their law licenses? I believe You usually do that to concede and avoid disbarment.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aardvark888
I can't believe how much time and energy goes into debating this non-issue. It's not that Obama is black, it's that he is systematically destroying America from within, and this is his only goal. He is black on the inside too.

I can't believe how much time and energy is devoted to slander and defamation of character when it could be spent doing legitimate research into what really goes on in Washington....such as what laws have been made...which ones have been stalled and by whom...and even standard procedure for Congress as in how a bill becomes a law and what 'checks and balances' mean.

ESPECIALLY here at ATS where the motto is DENY IGNORANCE.

A little research would reveal just who is on our side and who is not.

Wasting time and money through the courts trying to prove something that isn't going to hold up...has NOT held up...is the same kind of mismanagement which is stalling Congress right now and causing us all unnecessary headaches when we should be working together.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

I take issue with any person even applying for. Public office not being known by the public. His entire past is a information black hole. There is nothing, except stories, no actual hard facts that are backed up proof. There isn't anything about the anywhere, period. I would just like to know about the man, the real story,not what they say about him , I just want the documented facts about him. Unfortunatley, you can find more info about our spooks backgrounds, than about the Presidents, this is a big issue for me.

Go ahead and call me a racist, I have blond hair and blue eyes. This must make me racist right? Especially when combined with my interest about obamas past.

Go ahead, call me a racist, so I can embarass you.

There is absolutely nothing racist about demanding to know personal information about the top executive of all public offices in the country. It is only honesty I seek, nothing more.

What's that line the police always use? If you have nothing to hide.............

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
His mother was obviously promiscuous. He has something there to hide that much is clear - be it the place, or the parentage, or even the timing…

He may not have even been aware of it at first or for a long time – it is possible his mother was simply ashamed of the real father (or she didn’t know who because there were so many partners) and she needed the timing to be right to hide it from Barrack Sr who she claimed was the father.

Or it could be that a young white woman fell in love with a black African man in 1961 and had a baby by him as an unwed mother.

He is the first POTUS who was not born in wedlock.

SO WHAT?

I mean stranger dogma has been attributed to a woman covering up infidelity or unacceptable promiscuity at an early age.
It was called the virgin birth and that lie told by a young girl to her parents and then by them to cover for their family honor. It spawned an entire religion and is still alive 2000+ years later. How many people have died in the name of Christianity to cover the pre-marital coitus of an underage unwed girl? Actually, it didn’t have to be coitus just some semen on a finger would do it and bam the whole “immaculate lie was spawned” to cover for some teenage shenanigans. Won’t we all feel stupid then.

Yes!
That's it!

Obama IS Jesus Christ and that means that Robert F. Kennedy WAS right....GOD IS BLACK!!!!

Brilliant detective work!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join