It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

Lol @ Snopes link...Mind NOT posting a link by the CIA next time?

______beforeitsnews/media/2010/06/snopes-exposed-83370.html
edit on 10-9-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
That blog post exposes nothing about snopes. Why not link a source with facts and not some retards drivel from blogposts?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You get on him for referring to an article from Snopes, and you somehow feel vindicated by referring to something posted on beforeitsnews? Not liking his source is just fine, but countering with an article from a place like beforeitsnews is laughable at best.

Assuming that this whole hearing request thing is true, I wonder how quickly it will get thrown out of court once the hearing happens? Anyone taking bets? Does it even last an hour?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You get on him for referring to an article from Snopes, and you somehow feel vindicated by referring to something posted on beforeitsnews? Not liking his source is just fine, but countering with an article from a place like beforeitsnews is laughable at best.

Assuming that this whole hearing request thing is true, I wonder how quickly it will get thrown out of court once the hearing happens? Anyone taking bets? Does it even last an hour?

I think a better bet is how much she'll be fined this time

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm tired of reading all the Birther posts...as I'm sure plenty more people are too.

The problem is not where the man was born...It's where he lives now that it the problem!!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

Also, if the SSN that you are calling O's "current" SSN was actually assigned to Ludwig (in 1951, a decade before O was born), then it can't be his "current" SSN--because it is my understanding that it is illegal to re-assign, i.e. "recycle", SSNs. For obvious reasons.

Why does obama`s SSN begin with the number 0? He isn`t old enough to have a SSN that begins with the number 0

the SSN issued to Ludwig begins with the numbers 045, obama who was born after ludwig has a SSN that begins with the numbers 042.
When i went to school 42 came before 45, so how is that obama has a SSN that issued long before he was even born?

If one state can get him legally pulled from the ballot, all the other states will do likewise,then the SHTF. There will be massive rioting.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

Your social security number starting with 0 doesn't have anything to do with your age. Mine starts with 0 and I'm half Obama's age.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika
reply to post by Thunderheart

Did you know it is actually illegal to use E-verify on someone who is not a direct employee of yours?

Anyone who knowingly and willfully uses SSNVS to request or obtain information from Social Security under false pretenses violates Federal law and may be punished by a fine, imprisonment or both.

Link

So what I would like to know, is who supposedly ran this check? And also, how did they acquire the supposed legitimate social security number for the president? As far as I know the number is not public record. Answer those questions, and there will be a reason to answer your question.
edit on 9/9/2012 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

evade the topic much?

You know you can follow along the approved path and just use the words: "nonsense"; "crazy"; "nutcase"; and then pullout the the big guns with the heavy hitter "RACISTS" more often.

Oh yeah as long as I am throwing you a few pointers: Try harder to feign moral outrage ! You know the "offended victim" card! You are not quite convincing enough...

Following the above steps: maintains the outward appearances of a "discussion"and steals the"moral high ground"at the same time!!.
Now you just look like you are obviously deflecting the topic.

"Who did that? thats' "illegal"!( kinda Nancy like falsifying the ballot certification for her superman candidate?)

edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everwatcher33

Also, if the SSN that you are calling O's "current" SSN was actually assigned to Ludwig (in 1951, a decade before O was born), then it can't be his "current" SSN--because it is my understanding that it is illegal to re-assign, i.e. "recycle", SSNs. For obvious reasons.

Why does obama`s SSN begin with the number 0? He isn`t old enough to have a SSN that begins with the number 0

the SSN issued to Ludwig begins with the numbers 045, obama who was born after ludwig has a SSN that begins with the numbers 042.
When i went to school 42 came before 45, so how is that obama has a SSN that issued long before he was even born?

If one state can get him legally pulled from the ballot, all the other states will do likewise,then the SHTF. There will be massive rioting.

Your social security number starting with 0 doesn't have anything to do with your age. Mine starts with 0 and I'm half Obama's age.

You are right the first three numbers(prefix) of an ssn relate to the state one was born in.
Hawaii's happen to be:
Hawaii 575-576 & 750-751
www.mrfa.org...
Can't seem to find the ones for:"Kenyan immigrants"

"Massive rioting" : And that's just the"change" tptb were"hoping" for;

He's a "trigger"; they did this on purpose because IF it happens the left will scream "RACISM"!
The right will hold you guys accountable being a party to subverting the constitution of our once great nation.

The black radicals will start: "killing "crackers and little cracker babies"as publicly promised and the HUGE(unprecedented) SURGE in legal gun sales didn't go to the gang bangers!

Andthe whole"bloody mess" can be laid swaddled in a torn flag on the doorstep of the DNC Who played the part of "pawns" perfectly : ( Marx's? useful idiots).
Show me I'm wrong?

All the gears drop nicely into place and began slowly advancing in early 1995 in radical left weather underground leader Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn's home in Chicago.

:

edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My question here is one for those who so boldly claim that all these cases have been "lost" by the "birthers"

Think about something for a moment - what do you think will happen if it were found that a sitting POTUS was a fraud?

Continuity of government issues, repeal of countless legislation, years of wasted money, courtroom drama, Riots of between sides at least along racial lines, perhaps martial law, mass arrests, financial collapse, opportunity for terrorist attacks, a coup (financial or military), perhaps even a nuclear war.

So ask yourself evidence or no would you want to be the Judge who ruled he was a fraud... Big burden I think.

I think these Judges all know that sometimes the consequences of the truth would be worse than the enabling of a lie if the anticipated result is too grave to bear for society.

There is always a possibility this is going on.

Just like with the 2000 Supreme Court ruling about the Florida vote. I don't think it was so much about right or wrong (that could have taken years literally to figure out in the properly) but what was best and expedient for the country at the time in terms of national security and stability.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Interesting point "Major"(?)

I agree it definitely could figure in to a justices reluctance to "look under that rock". But at what point does:"kicking the can farther down the road" to the next guy need to stop?

edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: fixed a"double negative"

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Everwatcher33

You are right the first three numbers(prefix) of an ssn relate to the state one was born in.
Hawaii's happen to be:
Hawaii 575-576 & 750-751
www.mrfa.org...
Can't seem to find the ones for:"Kenyan immigrants"

"Massive rioting" : And that's just the"change" tptb were"hoping" for;

He's a "trigger"; they did this on purpose because IF it happens the left will scream "RACISM"!
The right will hold you guys accountable being a party to subverting the constitution of our once great nation.

The black radicals will start: "killing "crackers and little cracker babies"as publicly promised and the HUGE(unprecedented) SURGE in legal gun sales didn't go to the gang bangers!

Andthe whole"bloody mess" can be laid swaddled in a torn flag on the doorstep of the DNC Who played the part of "pawns" perfectly : ( Marx's? useful idiots).
Show me I'm wrong?

All the gears drop nicely into place and began slowly advancing in early 1995 in radical left weather underground leader Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn's home in Chicago.

:

edit on 10-9-2012 by 46ACE because: punctuation

The first three numbers do not correspond to the location that a person was born, they correspond roughly to the geographic location where the number was issued. My guess is that it varies state by state, but at least where I live (Idaho), one is not required to have a SSN issued immediately upon birth.

And even according to the SSA, not much faith should be put into the geographical code of one's SSN. Their words, not mine. You can go look for the exact words on their site, or in the numerous threads that it has been shown on ATS.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"Judges" in the US seem to becoming more and more 'idiot American' with each impotent, jerk-off ruling.

It speaks volumes for how desperate the anti-Obama camp is that all they have to cling to is asinine fringe fantasies like the president's "fraud" and "faux birth certificate".

Just so you know, the world sees this, America, and laughs.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We get it. He's black

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I really don'[t think anything will come of this. Previously....people that have tried stirring the pot...have not succeeded; and this time they won't either.

I think that President Obama will win a 2nd term; by a narrow margin.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Okay, I googled the Judge and could not find a single US Government Federal Court website with a Judge by that name. Can anyone find a Judge by the name Sherry Reid? Until you do, I call BS.

www.indy.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The Democrats did the same thing to McCain, it is not a racism thing it is an American thing. Get over your race like I have and open your eyes....RACE RACE RACE give me a break.After all he is just as much white as he is black so the convient race baiting won't work. Try a different card please hmmmm like the SSN card?
edit on 10-9-2012 by hanyak69 because: Added thought

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Thanks; I equated the two: birth and issuing an ssn. I was mistaken.
That's what you took issue with from that entire post?

I think I can be forgiven for questioning:" Why a completely unremarkable citizen would be born in Hawaii and fly to Conneticut (?) to apply for an ssn"

I have an ssn issued for the state I was born in(" normalcy bias" and all).

Thanks for setting me straight.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPlow
We get it. He's black

"You are"...
"He is...":

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Please don't T/C me again my points hit can handle another 1000 points. For only telling the truth.
2nd

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
reply to post by flyswatter

Thanks; I equated the two: birth and issuing an ssn. I was mistaken.

I think I can be forgiven for questioning:" Why a completyely unremarkable citizen would be born in Hawaii and fly to Conneticut (?) to apply for an ssn"

I have an ssn issued for the state I was born in(" normalcy bias" and all).

Thanks for setting me straight.

Oh, by all means! Questioning things is just fine, as long as you are not single-minded in your acceptance of answers. You havent indicated that you are, so no reason for me to complain

I dont really place a lot of importance on the prefix, partly due to the fact that my own SSN has the same type of issue. My SSN prefix is from Alaska, still trying to figure out how that one happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join