page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I'm ok with this. I have yet to hear a believable explanation for Obama's social security number failing the
e-verify check.

easy, the Social Security Administration quietly assigned the President a new number and did it as soon as Orly began publishing his number in every court filing she could.

After the judge hears this it will be thrown out, just like every other silly birther lawsuit anyone has made.
tesibria.typepad.com...
edit on 9-9-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Who cares about the birth certificate. That is a distraction from the FACT, that his dad was not an American.

THAT IS ALL ANYONE NEEDS TO KNOW TO ASCERTAIN HIS ELIGIBILITY SET FORTH BY THE HIGHEST LAW OF THE LAND.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm sure Hillary and Bill Clinton were too stupid to expose Obama's
alleged Kenyen birth place during the Democratic primaries

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Also, if the SSN that you are calling O's "current" SSN was actually assigned to Ludwig (in 1951, a decade before O was born), then it can't be his "current" SSN--because it is my understanding that it is illegal to re-assign, i.e. "recycle", SSNs. For obvious reasons.

Why does obama`s SSN begin with the number 0? He isn`t old enough to have a SSN that begins with the number 0

the SSN issued to Ludwig begins with the numbers 045, obama who was born after ludwig has a SSN that begins with the numbers 042.
When i went to school 42 came before 45, so how is that obama has a SSN that issued long before he was even born?

If one state can get him legally pulled from the ballot, all the other states will do likewise,then the SHTF. There will be massive rioting.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Lol spoor, so, because the first stolen SS number belonging to a dead man from the turn of the century didn't hold out, the SS administration decides to issue him a new number to fix the crime, and you are okay with it just because you like him?

Turn of the century?
1999-2000
OR
1899-1900
??

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

I'm ok with this. I have yet to hear a believable explanation for Obama's social security number failing the
e-verify check.

How did it fail?
I mean, what indicates that it was invalid when submitted?
edit on 9/10/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Some more NONSENSE I am betting that will get nowhere!!

GEE, some folks REALLY HATE this particular President like NONE OTHER before!! I wonder why??

Nah, Obama is not the only President to receive lots of hate. Remember good old Bill Clinton early days?

Maybe you forgot. But, from the time Bill entered the White House they were attacking him with all sorts of things one after the other, until they got him with Monika Lewinsky, tried to impeach him, failed, and even after Bill left the White House they continued their war against Clinton, stopping him from renting an apartment in Manhattan, reversing the lease agreement he's long signed, and forced him into Harlem, where he was received with much delight.

The reality is, the president's seat is the "hot seat", it's where men go to test their mettle. All eyes are on you, and you get the credit and the blame for everything that happens around you. The role of the president is to keep the people's mind occupied with his outward activities, so that the hidden rulers can carry on with their plans in secret without drawing any attention.

For example, President Bush did not write the Patriot Act. But, who did? Who took the time to sit down and think up of all those new rules and policies that were to be put in place by the president's signature? Where are their names recorded ? Can we match a face to a paragraph or phrase that appears in the document, to say who put it there?

Nope.

All we see is Bush, or Obama, or Clinton, etc..just the face they want us to see.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
nm
edit on 10-9-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatOwl

Yup. You got it. WIZARD OF OZ RING ANY BELLS? "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!"

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by PsykoOps
again? Is there any official source to this?

Doesn't get anymore official then straight from the horses mouth. Let me show you,

Website of the article, www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Attorney who was granted the motion, Attorney Orly Taitz

And here's the horse,

Colbert Show

I can't believe her name is Orly

edit on 9-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

And what in the name of Jesus was she doing on the colbert report?

And why is this show still being used as some kind of political platform?

Have his fans still not realized that his whole shtick is merely a distraction?
Clearly they thought he was Jesus when he was paid BY the Bush administration to take stabs AT the Bush administration... and apparently this was so distracting they have still not realized that he is never going to be president no matter how many times he baits them with that joke.

And what do we have here?... Yet another distraction?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
All birthers do is perpetuate lies. The whole movement has its heart in racism. Someone that looks like Mitt Romney would never be accused of being born in a foreign country and Muslim out of nowhere.

edit on 10-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

What are you even talking about?

It's a comedy show centralized around politics. He has various political guests all the time.

and apparently this was so distracting they have still not realized that he is never going to be president no matter how many times he baits them with that joke.

LOL, no one thinks he is serious about running for president except you apparently. He is entertainment, that is it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Gah... Zionists knock out the WTC, People become afraid of terrorists, Bush starts a war that gets us geo-strategic access to Iran and we already had it in other areas near that region. If you look back we have been working on that hold a while, people start suspecting Bush and his approval tanks, people are burning him in effigy, Colbert goes into the white house and makes a lot of those people feel a little bit better about it. They pave the way for an "odd man out" to take over the presidency since everyone had their fill of the republicans a little while and need to cool off and that president will be accused of tanking the economy, but that's ok because next term we'll vote him out, vote pro israel Romney in... start WW3.

Other countries will get involved, countries we owe... but hell, we couldn't help it that one guy collapsed the economy. A lot of the blame will go on THAT guy, not the white washed neo cons. We'll just have to repair from that little mistake and do better in the future.

Now if Romney doesn't get elected and Obama remains in the white house, they will be doing everything they can to get him into that part of the plan.... and I'm not so sure he won't budge but I hope that he does not. I think he may be the most likely candidate to NOT 100% jump on the Zion bandwagon, but I could be very wrong. I am just thinking he is the elites fall guy which really isn't a good situation either.

I hope everyone realizes just how much cynical sarcasm I was using here.

It's nothing but a puppet show to these people.

Anyway, my main point is Who the hell cares what Colbert thinks or has on his show? He's just as bad as a lot of these crazy politicians. He's just another paid man... paid BY the man.
edit on 10-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by NotAnAspie

What are you even talking about?

It's a comedy show centralized around politics. He has various political guests all the time.

and apparently this was so distracting they have still not realized that he is never going to be president no matter how many times he baits them with that joke.

LOL, no one thinks he is serious about running for president except you apparently. He is entertainment, that is it.

I think I made it clear that I do not believe he is serious. Maybe you want to try reading that again.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, a lot of people took him pretty seriously and seeing as how it IS a comedy, it makes no sense that all of his devoted fans of the Colbert Nation constantly comment about his stances and his guests because they do take it seriously. If you actually looked into it you might know this.

No, I do not believe he is a sincere politician. He is a political distortion tool.

If you do not know of political history's use of comedy, you don't know a lot about history.

The fact is, here you have a judge that the OP is saying made this move. Doesn't she have other things to do than be on the Colbert Report?

I am not the one saying it's NOT just a stupid comedy show... but that is exactly how a lot of other people feel about it. ie... they get their news leads from it. They research the guests on that show and it leads them to news about THOSE guests.

Oh, it doesn't? Then what the hell just happened here?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Look, my main point is very simple... A birther publicity stunt is advertised on the Colbert report.

It's really not that complicated.

How many people would have heard of this had it not been on comedy central?

ANSWER? A lot less.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Some people need to really go back to school.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatOwl

Actually, Clinton WAS impeached. He was not, however, removed from office.

second

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

Impeached by the House.
Acquitted by the Senate.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Birthers are the ones who show what sort of characters they are, they refuse to accept that a black man is the legal POTUS,..........

That race card has been entirely overplayed.........you only get two jokers in a deck. Why is it that anytime someone posts/comments anything against Obama that people jump on his color, and blame anyone who oppose him as racist. Many didn't like Bush or Clinton....or ..actually any of them, and guess what-they were all white.

I was happy when Obama won, of course I was fooled because I actually trusted him and believed in him back in '08...now I feel I was duped. Nothing to do with his color, it's his lies that I detest.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I don't like Romney either without showing me a tax return; care to say I dislike white people then, when I am one? You are such a schmuck; and you are dead wrong about it being because he is black. Who gives a damn, honestly? That would be like saying all 'birthers' are KKK nuts. I have black friends, had a black girlfriend, sister dates a black guy, etc. Care to eat your hat?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join