It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Grants Temporary Petition To Remove Obama From Ballot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Originally posted by wascurious
reply to post by tkwasny

You guys will never accept any truth. The goal post continues to bob and weave. None of you are even a little curious about Romney though. Odd.
I should correct my statement, I have yet to see ANY explanation for Obama's social security number failing e-verify.

Yeah ok, that totally changes my response.

You will not like the answer you get no matter what it is.
Make me say it 3 times.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Did you know it is actually illegal to use E-verify on someone who is not a direct employee of yours?

Anyone who knowingly and willfully uses SSNVS to request or obtain information from Social Security under false pretenses violates Federal law and may be punished by a fine, imprisonment or both.

Link

So what I would like to know, is who supposedly ran this check? And also, how did they acquire the supposed legitimate social security number for the president? As far as I know the number is not public record. Answer those questions, and there will be a reason to answer your question.
edit on 9/9/2012 by spleenika because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

Marion county is under the jurisdiction of the Southern Indiana federal territory as you can see from the map on my prior post.

Also the quote in your post refers to 2 different trials, one in Mississippi, and one in Indiana.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

can you explain away why Obama's social security number fail e-verify?

Are you sure that they are using Obama's current SSN? How do you know that?

Try reading this thread, this question has already been asked, and answered.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika

Did you know it is actually illegal to use E-verify on someone who is not a direct employee of yours?

Anyone who knowingly and willfully uses SSNVS to request or obtain information from Social Security under false pretenses violates Federal law and may be punished by a fine, imprisonment or both.

Link

So what I would like to know, is who supposedly ran this check? And also, how did they acquire the supposed legitimate social security number for the president? As far as I know the number is not public record. Answer those questions, and there will be a reason to answer your question.

www.scribd.com...
(never ask a question you don't now the answer to)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

It has not been answered, how about you try reading the thread.

edit on 9-9-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yes it has, you missed it on the very first page.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Challenge accepted Thunderheart. The social security number in your scribd article (042-68-4425) has already been debunked and is not actually Barak Obamas social security number(045-26-8722).

The debunking of this myth has already been addressed in this snopes.com article.
Link

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

Your question was already answered on the first page, thus proving me exactly right. You do not want answers, you just want to be able to ask questions.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

Snopes is wrong, obviously a biased website.

Daniels checked other databases as well to validate her findings, including the Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles and the IRS. Yes, Obama used the 042 number to get a driver’s license when at Harvard and as recently as on his 2009 income tax return.]/ex]
www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Snopes is biased? I can only assume you are not very familiar with the purpose of their website. In any case, I can see that I have as much a chance at progress to make with you, as you do with me. So we will have to agree to disagree, and raise a glass of beer to living in a country where we can speak and disagree freely!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Daniels checked other databases as well to validate her findings, including the Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles and the IRS. Yes, Obama used the 042 number to get a driver’s license when at Harvard and as recently as on his 2009 income tax return.]/ex]
www.wnd.com...

all that nonsense debunked here

www.thefogbow.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Honestly, your links do make me feel a little better...though still apprehensive about it.
thank you

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Also an investigation was done to prove forgery and that's the information this judge is acting on now,

exactly the same "evidence" that previous judges saw, and tossed out....

They keep throwing out the cases on technicalities like "standing". As far as I can tell so far, no judge yet has looked at the evidence. If you have facts counter to this, please give me the docket numbers.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

Oh we are, but one bird at a time you know.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spleenika

Challenge accepted Thunderheart. The social security number in your scribd article (042-68-4425) has already been debunked and is not actually Barak Obamas social security number(045-26-8722).

The debunking of this myth has already been addressed in this snopes.com article.

I looked at your snopes.com article, and actually it says that Obama's SSN is 042-68-4425 (as in the Scribd article--so, not debunked), and that the SSN that you are calling O's "current" (?) SSN (045-26-8722) was actually assigned to a French immigrant named Ludwig.

"...the Social Security Administration was in fact informed of Ludwig's death, and the Social Security number assigned to him [Ludwig] was not, as claimed, the same as that assigned to Barack Obama (042-68-4425), but rather a completely different number (045-26-8722)."

Also, if the SSN that you are calling O's "current" SSN was actually assigned to Ludwig (in 1951, a decade before O was born), then it can't be his "current" SSN--because it is my understanding that it is illegal to re-assign, i.e. "recycle", SSNs. For obvious reasons.
edit on 9-9-2012 by icanhaz because: added link to snopes.com article originally provided by spleenika

edit on 9-9-2012 by icanhaz because: added link to Scribd article originally provided by Thunderheart

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by icanhaz

Ahh your absolutely right, I mixed that up. I would then suggest to let the snopes article speak for itself, rather then the confusion I added to the topic.

I still maintain the article has valid debunking, though I switched which was the actual number for Obama in my earlier post.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Lol spoor, so, because the first stolen SS number belonging to a dead man from the turn of the century

No it did not, just a birther lie.

You have definitely shown the type of person you are,

Yes, one who likes the truth.

Birthers are the ones who show what sort of characters they are, they refuse to accept that a black man is the legal POTUS, they have no facts, just made up silly stories, which is the reason every birther court case has been lost.
edit on 9-9-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

Yeah Don't have any clue why people("dirty RACISTS!) might question dear leader:

I'm perfectly sure Kenya is just brimming with racist birthers...

JAKARTA, Indonesia — A statue of Barack Obama as a boy was placed late Sunday night at the Jakarta elementary school the U.S. president once attended, after its display in a public park prompted backlash in Indonesia's capital.

The installation of the bronze statue a week after it was removed from public view was a low-key event officiated by the school's principal and three local education officials. Scores of proud students had been among the crowd of 500 watching when Jakarta's mayor unveiled the statue in the nearby park in December.

The likeness based on a childhood photograph shows a 10-year-old Obama smiling at a butterfly perched on his outstretched thumb.

Controversial Obama statue back in public view

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Go ahead say it again...
(if it makes you feel any better)
"BIRTHER....LIE".

edit on 9-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika
reply to post by icanhaz

Ahh your absolutely right, I mixed that up. I would then suggest to let the snopes article speak for itself, rather then the confusion I added to the topic.

I still maintain the article has valid debunking, though I switched which was the actual number for Obama in my earlier post.

Face it: we (YOU) really don't know who the h*** this man is: constitutional scholar or President of the "choom gang local 346"?

"edited for too much personal info... "
I can't discuss this topic...

edit on 9-9-2012 by 46ACE because: edited..

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
(sigh) Will this end? Where did this new name even come from?? Soebarkah?? I recently spent my time culling through the available material from the two schools in Indonesia and did a dandy job of proving my own point to be wrong. He didn't need to be an Indonesian citizen to attend the Muslim Madrasa and he SURE didn't need to be a local citizen to attend the Catholic School he actually spent most of his time there enrolled at. The schools themselves claim him, proudly and as Barry Soetoro. This new one is totally new??

Now there are some fair questions..like Social Security, Selective Service and more that don't compute or add up. However..and this is real real important...IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS LEGAL RIGHT TO RUN.

I don't like him..and so I don't like having to say this. However, Arizona investigated this and Sheriff Joe aside, the State Government of Arizona got what they needed from the State of Hawaii to verify the certificate exists, it's valid and it shows he is a U.S. Citizen, born and bred. That is ALL the law needs to know, literally, to meet the Constitutional requirement to serve as President. Nothing more..... The rest is civil or criminal law totally outside his ability to run for the office.

This is stupid and just crazy. It needs to end. I hope THIS one DOES go all the way up the ladder and REAL FAST. Times ticking hard and there isn't much left to election. We can't allow this to screw the elections because he IS the sitting President. You can't defeat who can't even RUN...and Romney can't be President by default. Our system doesn't work that way. This is a whole NEW nightmare if allowed to stand and delay the legal process of electing the next President.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join